Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

D. V. DevnullBloodAngel

From a fellow Tip.It'er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! If you would like some extra fun, don't forget to drop in on the Forum Games! ^_^
Yesterday, 03:48 PM
Photo

Rena

616 days of Phoenix. No pet.
Apr 18 2014 04:26 AM
Photo

D. V. Devnullpryomancer

From a fellow Tip.It'er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! If you would like some extra fun, don't forget to drop in on the Forum Games! ^_^
Apr 17 2014 03:44 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullX3EN

Apr 17 2014 03:44 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullHej_Dar

From a fellow Tip.It'er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! If you would like some extra fun, don't forget to drop in on the Forum Games! ^_^ ... BTW, you might want to make your Avatar/Photo agree with your gender. =\
Apr 17 2014 03:38 PM
  • D. V. Devnull's Photo
    D. V. Devnull
    Or the other way around, if needs be. =P

You won't find many these days who bother you silly if you're honestly a female. =)
    Apr 17 2014 03:41 PM
Photo
Photo

Zalaxtor

I need some help giving update advice to Tip.It over corp beast...
Apr 16 2014 01:49 AM
Photo

andy7503

10k chaos dwarves/cannoneers/dwogres and no dragon pickaxe...lel
Apr 15 2014 11:39 PM
Photo

Halo of Aura

What's on your mind? Hair.
Apr 15 2014 03:19 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullWolfieMario

Apr 15 2014 01:53 AM
Photo

D. V. DevnullWter

Apr 15 2014 01:53 AM
Photo

KirschenAlg

I am having trouble deciding: Buy Galaga off e-shop or pay for Poke Bank service. Which should I pick?
Apr 12 2014 09:22 PM
  • Kirschen's Photo
    Kirschen
    Hoping to have my 5 iv modest bagon w/ hydro pump + d pulse hatched today. I hope the 5 iv does not hatch shiny due to ugly color.
    Apr 20 2014 11:24 AM
  • Alg's Photo
    Alg
    Thus marking the first time in history that someone wished they wouldn't get a shiny.
    Apr 20 2014 07:43 PM
  • Erika's Photo
    Erika
    I dunno about that... I mean, Shiny Dragonite is also really ugly IMO.
    When my Shiny Dratini (that you get from Alder in W2 after clearing White Treehollow) evolved from a Dragonair into Dragonite, I was so disappointed by how it looked that I soft resetted, losing IDK how much progress.
    Apr 20 2014 08:17 PM
Photo

ninc

chicken soup!
Apr 12 2014 06:39 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullJeffwilson99

Apr 12 2014 03:45 PM
Photo