Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

D. V. DevnullSempiternal

From a fellow Tip.It'er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! If you would like some extra fun, don't forget to drop in on the Forum Games! ^_^
Yesterday, 05:01 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullAndeh

From a fellow Tip.It'er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! If you would like some extra fun, don't forget to drop in on the Forum Games! ^_^
Yesterday, 04:59 PM
Photo

Saradomin_MageZaaps1

Wow this profile feed is epic
Sep 14 2014 01:49 PM
  • Zaaps1's Photo
    Zaaps1
    Quality content 10/10
    Sep 14 2014 09:32 PM
Photo

Blaze The Movie Fan

I wanna get back to this community properly, but I don't know how. I mean I never do new events, events with friends or any of that stuff. I just kill monsters, that's what I mostly do. Ah well, at least I'm no longer in the forum games. And it's gonna stay that way.
Sep 12 2014 01:38 AM
Photo

Stev

Whoever saves one life saves the world entire.
Sep 10 2014 08:42 AM
Photo

D. V. DevnullFlyingjj

Sep 09 2014 03:56 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

Ezkaton

"Karil's bombing the Middle East" ~Leik
Sep 06 2014 11:47 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullWeatherMatt

Sep 05 2014 04:11 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullJon Arcane

Sep 04 2014 12:37 AM
Photo
Photo

D. V. DevnullPeever

Sep 02 2014 04:03 PM
Photo
Photo