Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

Galaxyg

Wow, I love the 2016 Christmas event.
Today, 05:53 AM
Photo

SebastPaulsa

Visit our website here at http://www.reliableplumbingchandler.com for more information.
Nov 25 2016 08:49 AM
Photo

9ERE4

139/200m dg, 129/200m thieving
Nov 09 2016 11:44 PM
Photo
Photo

BHA MommyStarr

Join BHA today!!! :)
Oct 30 2016 03:31 AM
Photo

Ren

My entire life is hacked.
Oct 10 2016 11:43 PM
Photo

Saradomin_MageForsakenMage

Happy Birthday Ami!!!
Oct 01 2016 07:00 AM
Photo

ArceusKaida23

Happy birthday!! Have a good one!
Sep 30 2016 04:10 AM
Photo

BattleThingz

I'm back...Again..
Aug 29 2016 01:17 AM
Photo

Goonstalf

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
Aug 20 2016 07:27 AM
Photo

Goonstalf

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
Aug 20 2016 07:27 AM
  • D. V. Devnull's Photo
    D. V. Devnull
    I don't get it... Are you trying to blast somebody's ears off? Are you trying to laugh in one long stroke? Or, do you happen to be falling down a deep hole of some kind? I'm really confused here... o_O
    Sep 08 2016 06:24 AM
Photo

Mireney

Grinding to 94Crafting now :)
Aug 18 2016 03:12 PM
Photo

TriGryphonRS

Currently on OSRS, spearing Tuna in Catherby...
Aug 05 2016 09:13 PM
Photo

Tomatoa

Anyone wanna do dungeoneering with me? if so contact me on runescape. =)
Jul 18 2016 04:40 PM
Photo

Kaida23Siobhana

Happy birthday! :)
Jul 14 2016 10:57 PM