Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

ArceusMercifull

I wanted to say happy birthday! (Actually I just didn't want Devnull to feel too lonely, but..)
Yesterday, 01:52 AM
Photo

D. V. DevnullMercifull

From a fellow Tip.It'er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! If you would like some extra fun, don't forget to drop in on the Forum Games! ^_^
Aug 27 2014 07:53 PM
  • D. V. Devnull's Photo
    D. V. Devnull
    (Well this is awkward... I was the last one to post here last year as well! =S ...)
    Aug 27 2014 07:53 PM
Photo
Photo

D. V. DevnullAdamskii

From a fellow Tip.It'er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! If you would like some extra fun, don't forget to drop in on the Forum Games! ^_^
Aug 26 2014 04:23 PM
  • D. V. Devnull's Photo
    D. V. Devnull
    (Hmm... Strange... Last poster to here is me last year. =S ...)
    Aug 26 2014 04:23 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullJacks0n

Aug 25 2014 04:21 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullNadril

Aug 24 2014 04:43 PM
Photo

Sorator

Got all three Kiln capes!
Aug 24 2014 02:34 AM
Photo
Photo

D. V. DevnullKalei Dash

Aug 21 2014 04:16 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullDen

Aug 21 2014 04:15 PM
  • Den's Photo
    Den
    Thanks D.V. ! :D
    Aug 23 2014 12:51 AM
Photo

A_MaceTwilight_Blade

Happy birthday!! =)
Aug 21 2014 07:59 AM
Photo
Photo

D. V. Devnullswampjedi

Aug 18 2014 05:08 PM
Photo

Toekiyo

updated prayers aggghhh!!!
Aug 18 2014 01:30 PM
Photo