Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

D. V. DevnullKalei Dash

From a fellow Tip.It'er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! If you would like some extra fun, don't forget to drop in on the Forum Games! ^_^
Aug 21 2014 04:16 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullDen

From a fellow Tip.It'er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! If you would like some extra fun, don't forget to drop in on the Forum Games! ^_^
Aug 21 2014 04:15 PM
  • Den's Photo
    Den
    Thanks D.V. ! :D
    Today, 12:51 AM
Photo

A_MaceTwilight_Blade

Happy birthday!! =)
Aug 21 2014 07:59 AM
Photo
Photo

D. V. Devnullswampjedi

Aug 18 2014 05:08 PM
Photo

Toekiyo

updated prayers aggghhh!!!
Aug 18 2014 01:30 PM
Photo
Photo

clanascent

this guy made me lLOL Hello clanascent, I apologize that it has taken us a while to get back to you regarding your application for the Editorial Panel. If you are no longer interested, please accept our apologies and disregard this message. However, if you are, please keep reading! Regarding your application, the team would like to see a writing sample of a Guest Editorial before making a decision. There's no rush, but if you could write something and PM it back to me, I will p...
Aug 17 2014 08:43 PM
Photo

D. V. Devnullmisterxman

Aug 16 2014 11:27 PM
Photo
Photo

D. V. DevnullWarrior_B666

Aug 15 2014 11:54 PM
Photo

D. V. Devnullbluehooloovo

Aug 15 2014 11:51 PM
Photo

Zodiac LotusLow Levelled

I see you, Watching me, Watching you my friend.
Aug 15 2014 02:43 AM
Photo

D. V. Devnulldung 4 lyfe

Aug 13 2014 04:23 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullWill H

Aug 12 2014 07:51 PM