Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

Jonanananastripsis

Happy Birthday!
Today, 08:38 AM
Photo

Blaze The Movie FanD. V. Devnull

Well, I'm back to the forum games. Since I have been gone for so long I have a feeling you have totally forgotten about me by now.
Yesterday, 08:24 PM
Photo

Blaze The Movie Fan

I honestly don't know where the people are coming from when they say "runescape used to be good but it sucks now." I went to an old school runescape server, and it was horrible. The banks didn't auto-heal, there was no way to fight mithril dragons and worst of all the map was seperate from the main game. What the hell do people see in oldschool runescape? I don't get it.
Yesterday, 07:31 PM
Photo

Shazarabbit

Them bowstrings better be made out of gold...
Jan 25 2015 09:08 AM
Photo

D. V. DevnullPeePeeJayTee

From a fellow Tip.It'er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!!! Have fun! ^_^
Jan 24 2015 01:18 AM
Photo

D. V. DevnullNeohero1972

From a fellow Tip.It'er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! If you would like some extra fun, don't forget to drop in on the Forum Games! ^_^
Jan 24 2015 01:17 AM
Photo

D. V. Devnullstarbunny

From a fellow Tip.It'er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Enjoy your 18th!!! If you would like some extra fun, don't forget to drop in on the Forum Games! ^_^
Jan 21 2015 05:56 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullKrampell

From a fellow Tip.It'er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! If you would like some extra fun, don't forget to drop in on the Forum Games! ^_^
Jan 21 2015 05:44 PM
Photo
Photo

Arceusessiw

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D
Jan 21 2015 12:53 PM
  • D. V. Devnull's Photo
    D. V. Devnull
    I second this! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Also, don't forget to drop in on the Forum Games, if you happen to want some extra fun! ^_^
    Jan 21 2015 05:46 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullCurrys

Jan 20 2015 06:20 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullSorator

Jan 20 2015 06:19 PM
  • Sorator's Photo
    Sorator
    Hey, thanks!
    Jan 22 2015 07:35 AM
Photo

D. V. DevnullBows

Jan 15 2015 11:51 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullWizardStorm

Jan 15 2015 11:48 PM
  • D. V. Devnull's Photo
    D. V. Devnull
    BTW, you can reply directly to the status with "Add A Comment" below each one. People will be able to directly see replies that way, instead of them being potentially unnoticed. =)
    Jan 15 2015 11:50 PM
Photo

TranquilliaArceus

I guess you're ok. So I added you as a friend. Lol.
Jan 15 2015 04:50 PM
  • Arceus's Photo
    Arceus
    Lol are you that hard to win over? :'(
    Jan 15 2015 04:53 PM