Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

Arceus

Can games be art? Read here and let me know what you think: http://www.rsbandb.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=85997
Today, 07:47 PM
Photo

BattleThingz

Pop and Seren stones
Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullAllmonkey

From a fellow Tip.It'er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! If you would like some extra fun, don't forget to drop in on the Forum Games! ^_^
Yesterday, 10:00 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullAceethan

From a fellow Tip.It'er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! If you would like some extra fun, don't forget to drop in on the Forum Games! ^_^
Yesterday, 10:00 PM
Photo

A_MaceAllmonkey

Happy birthday!!
Yesterday, 03:02 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullLaura

Oct 20 2014 04:03 PM
Photo

SwreeTak

Maxed aviansie.
Oct 19 2014 06:36 AM
Photo

GumChew

What the hell.... I need fixed my signature... it all messed up and i try edit it... now @@@@@ GOING NUTS...
Oct 19 2014 01:01 AM
  • D. V. Devnull's Photo
    D. V. Devnull
    Try contacting an Admin or Higher-Level Moderator. They'll be able to help you. =)
    Oct 20 2014 03:27 PM
Photo

D. V. Devnullchampion

Oct 18 2014 04:15 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullAll_Bogs

From a fellow Tip.It'er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!!! If you would like some extra fun, don't forget to drop in on the Forum Games! ^_^
Oct 17 2014 07:29 AM
  • D. V. Devnull's Photo
    D. V. Devnull
    (I was the last one to post before now? Creepy!)
    Oct 17 2014 07:30 AM
Photo
Photo
Photo

D. V. DevnullFarm3r

From a fellow Tip.It'er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Enjoy your 21st!!! If you would like some extra fun, don't forget to drop in on the Forum Games! ^_^
Oct 15 2014 03:59 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullDrazhor

From a fellow Tip.It'er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!!! If you would like some extra fun, don't forget to drop in on the Forum Games! ^_^
Oct 14 2014 02:45 PM
Photo

A_MaceDrazhor

Happy birthday!!!
Oct 14 2014 06:41 AM