Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

D. V. DevnullSysyphus

From a fellow Tip.It'er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! If you would like some extra fun, don't forget to drop in on the Forum Games! ^_^
Yesterday, 05:09 PM
Photo

Imperator RS

"As He died to make men holy, let us die to make men free while God is marching on." Snippet of lyrics from Battle Hymn of the Republic (1862)
Yesterday, 09:38 AM
Photo

Blaze The Movie Fan

Alright I have a quick question, I doubt anyone would answer, but here goes nothing. Is my concept of quest review original? I really think it is because most RuneScape YouTuebrs I'm subscribed to do guides, and don't really offer their personal opinion on them.
May 05 2015 10:27 PM
Photo
Photo

D. V. DevnullNeos_Matrix

From a fellow Tip.It'er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! If you would like some extra fun, don't forget to drop in on the Forum Games! ^_^
May 05 2015 01:58 PM
Photo

D. V. Devnullspooferfish

May 05 2015 01:51 PM
Photo

Blaze The Movie Fan

Don't worry you won't be seeing me posting much outside my own threads in Help & Advice. I will only post elsewhere if I KNOW FOR A FACT what I'm talking about. Really I'm gonna focus more on working on my quest reviews than posting a lot. At least doing quest reviews is easy, all I really need to do is to tell my experience with the quest. Modern updates bear almost no bearing on it, especially when I'm talking about a quest I finished a long time ago.
May 05 2015 01:21 AM
Photo

Rainy_DayTim

Dey c me rollin, dey hatin', patrollin', tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty
May 03 2015 10:54 AM
Photo

TimRainy_Day

Babe plz come back.
May 02 2015 03:03 PM
  • Rainy_Day's Photo
    Rainy_Day
    I was never gone bro I am always here. In your heart.
    May 02 2015 03:47 PM
Photo

Blaze The Movie Fan

I know I said I'm done making status updates here, but people need to know something. I'd rather be irreleavnt on this message board than getting a lot of backlash. So I do think that no longer making suggestions/rants was a step to the right direction. Other than that I am gonna try avoid posting unless I know what I'm talking about. I don't care much about getting respect, I just wanna avoid getting hated, that's all.
May 02 2015 02:56 AM
Photo

D. V. DevnullEU Slayer

May 01 2015 04:12 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullGuado

Apr 30 2015 04:36 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullTranquillia

Apr 29 2015 03:43 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullJakerdang

Apr 29 2015 03:42 PM
Photo

D. V. Devnullpaffie

Apr 28 2015 04:35 PM