Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

Saradomin_MageLord Paul

Happy Birthday + please be alive
Today, 02:27 AM
Photo

D. V. DevnullThief109

From a fellow Tip.It'er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! If you would like some extra fun, don't forget to drop in on the Forum Games! ^_^
Mar 03 2015 09:37 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullTansuo

From a fellow Tip.It'er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! If you would like some extra fun, don't forget to drop in on the Forum Games! ^_^
Mar 02 2015 05:10 AM
Photo

D. V. DevnullApe Escaped

Feb 27 2015 05:31 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullToshiba

Feb 27 2015 05:31 PM
Photo
Photo

Blaze The Movie Fan

You know what? I'm done posting updates here at my profile. What's the point? No one's reading them anyway, which is not surprising. I have a very few people added here on Tip.It forums. Most of them are either no longer active or don't care about me much, which I'm fine with.
Feb 26 2015 10:22 PM
  • D. V. Devnull's Photo
    D. V. Devnull
    You don't think anyone's reading them? I look every time I get a notification on that bell up there. =)

I am a little surprised nobody's been commenting, though. =(
    Feb 27 2015 04:39 PM
  • D. V. Devnull's Photo
    D. V. Devnull
    <*checks back through the log*>

Oh wait, it appears someone else DID comment. Don't give up man, and keep 'em coming! ^_^
    Feb 27 2015 04:40 PM
  • Blaze The Movie Fan's Photo
    Blaze The Movie Fan
    I appreciate what you're saying, but it's true.

The fact is it's so rare that people comment here it's not worth it.

I'm a lot better off making statuses on facebook at least there I know there are people who read them.
    Mar 01 2015 12:20 AM
Photo

D. V. DevnullRpgGamer

Feb 26 2015 04:59 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullHedgehog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!!! I hope you're enjoying it! ^_^
Feb 26 2015 04:58 PM
Photo

D. V. Devnull784

Feb 25 2015 04:52 PM
Photo

Blaze The Movie Fan

I have decided when I'm taking a break from steel dragon killing. It's the moment I'm done reviewing two more quests, three of them in total in fact. And I won't be doing a commentary on me doing the quest I'm gonna try after that instead I'm doing a review as soon as the quest is ciomplete.
Feb 24 2015 08:56 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullUade

Feb 24 2015 04:53 PM
Photo

D. V. Devnullwatts320

Feb 24 2015 04:53 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullHawks

Feb 23 2015 05:06 PM
Photo