Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

Arceusessiw

Thanks for adding me as a friend, meant to do that soon ^^.
Yesterday, 12:48 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullDemoniclad

From a fellow Tip.It'er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! If you would like some extra fun, don't forget to drop in on the Forum Games! ^_^
Dec 18 2014 06:30 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullKirschen

From a fellow Tip.It'er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! If you would like some extra fun, don't forget to drop in on the Forum Games! ^_^
Dec 18 2014 06:29 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullZzzuperman

HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!!! Long time, no post?! Maybe I'll see you in the Forum Games? ^_^
Dec 18 2014 06:28 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullHuge Ego

Dec 15 2014 07:45 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullSpeedyshel

From a fellow Tip.It'er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!!! If you would like some extra fun, don't forget to drop in on the Forum Games! ^_^
Dec 15 2014 07:44 PM
  • D. V. Devnull's Photo
    D. V. Devnull
    (A full year, and I'm the only one who posted here? Creepy. =( ...)
    Dec 15 2014 07:44 PM
Photo

D. V. Devnullsportsjock215

Dec 12 2014 05:45 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullZeddude

Dec 12 2014 05:44 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullIrish_Geek

Dec 12 2014 05:44 PM
Photo

ArceusSalleh

Happy birthday Salleh!
Dec 11 2014 02:05 PM
  • Salleh's Photo
    Salleh
    Dec 11 2014 04:07 PM
  • D. V. Devnull's Photo
    D. V. Devnull
    +1!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!!! ^_^
    Dec 11 2014 05:24 PM
Photo
  • Salleh's Photo
    Salleh
    Yeah, that was mine :p I lost the stuff for it so I made this account instead and that one has never been deleted or anything
    Dec 11 2014 06:22 AM
  • D. V. Devnull's Photo
    D. V. Devnull
    Extra tip: Try contacting an admin or high-level moderator. They may be able to help you recover the account. ^_^
    Dec 11 2014 05:26 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullNabby

Dec 11 2014 12:38 AM
Photo

D. V. DevnullMCsq2

HAPPY BHIRTHDAY again!!! Hey, wait a minute... I don't want to get shot by a Railgun!!! <*ducks for cover*> O_O
Dec 11 2014 12:36 AM
  • D. V. Devnull's Photo
    D. V. Devnull
    BTW, if you want some extra fun, I'll look forward to seeing you over in the Forum Games area! <*dashes off*>
    Dec 11 2014 12:36 AM
  • D. V. Devnull's Photo
    D. V. Devnull
    Oh, crud... *facepalm* =(

I'm sorry, I meant to type "BIRTHDAY", and NOT "BHIRTHDAY"... I hope your Birthday was a really good one, and I'll try not to typo next year. =S
    Dec 11 2014 05:29 PM
Photo

D. V. Devnullcalum12

Dec 11 2014 12:33 AM
Photo

D. V. DevnullLCooL

Dec 09 2014 07:23 PM