Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

Saradomin_MageFooK-A-Ji

Happy Birthday again, Fook.
Jun 28 2015 05:43 PM
Photo

ArceusHugger_88

Happy birthday!
Jun 16 2015 12:27 PM
Photo
Photo

D. V. DevnullDragonseance

From a fellow Tip.It'er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! If you would like some extra fun, don't forget to drop in on the Forum Games! ^_^
Jun 09 2015 06:08 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullMonkeybillio

From a fellow Tip.It'er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! If you would like some extra fun, don't forget to drop in on the Forum Games! ^_^
Jun 09 2015 06:07 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullOrpheus

Jun 09 2015 06:06 PM
Photo

The cake

Wanna more rs friends :)
Jun 09 2015 06:36 AM
Photo
Photo

D. V. Devnullmax4225

Jun 05 2015 01:22 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullLord Slayas

Jun 04 2015 10:02 AM
Photo

D. V. Devnullbaileydafrog

Jun 04 2015 10:01 AM
Photo

Blaze The Movie Fan

I have apologized privately to everyone I can think of which I treated unfairly. And I will prove I mean it. I just wish I would have realized all these mistakes all the way back in 2005, if I did, I would have better reputation now. I want to be able to change the past, I really do.
Jun 04 2015 06:17 AM
Photo

D. V. DevnullYummy Duckys

Jun 02 2015 05:42 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullSylpheed

Jun 02 2015 05:41 PM
Photo

D. V. DevnullOuchy

From a fellow Tip.It'er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Enjoy your 21st!!! If you would like some extra fun, don't forget to drop in on the Forum Games! ^_^
Jun 02 2015 05:40 PM