ARENAscape New Player's Guide/FAQ

weezcake

What are the consequences of dieing?

Nothing when the fight is against a monster. You just don't gain experience for that fight.

Against a player, however, you lose fame.

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This is one of the things Silverion is trying to get working correctly with the new login and front-end to the game. I am having the same problem as you, except both of my accounts were already existing...I'm just unable to put them both on one email account and be able to log into them both. Silverion is working on fixing this, so you may have to wait just a bit to create your second character with the same email.

wizard.gif

Sunspeak casts (No Spell Name Yet II) and

HIT for a pathetically small amount

The SEARCH feature. Use it!

Sure you can use another email if you want to. Using the same email was supposed to be an easier way to manage the accounts and kind of put them all together. But if you can use another email, that's fine.

wizard.gif

Sunspeak casts (No Spell Name Yet II) and

HIT for a pathetically small amount

The SEARCH feature. Use it!

• 2 weeks later...
So the only way to regain fights (currently only have 39 left) is to log out for a long time?

3 days and 11 hours will give you from 0-500 fights. after you reach the 500 limit you can't gain any more fights until you use some.

This doesn't mean that you can't log in once everyday and use up 140 odd :) ..this make sense now?

34nk11s.jpg

The rank Mag + Ran: Arcane Archer doesnt work.

Here's a SS to prove it.

arenascape1sw.png

As you can see I have a rank in both Ranged and Magic, but it doesn't give me the rank of Arcane Archer.

EDIT: Nvm, I let my ranged lvl go 1 down and now I am.

Ajaxiscool.gif

Ajaxiscool.gif

Ajaxiscool.gif

Back in RS!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I started playing ArenaScape myself yesterday and I've got a question.

Will the chance of a special hit increase, when you have the spec higher then needed? Like will you get more crushing blows with 7 str* then 4 str*?

EDIT: also, if you have 3 low stats(pray, mage, range), will you actually get 3 invisible extra specs? Also, when you have invisible hp spec + 7* hp spec itself, will you also have 8-2= 6* str?

Will the chance of a special hit increase, when you have the spec higher then needed? Like will you get more crushing blows with 7 str* then 4 str*?

EDIT: also, if you have 3 low stats(pray, mage, range), will you actually get 3 invisible extra specs? Also, when you have invisible hp spec + 7* hp spec itself, will you also have 8-2= 6* str?

yes the chance of a special increases alot with higher specs..

3* str has a 5% chance of a CB

4* i think is 10%

5* i think is 25%

6* is 50%

7* is 95% or 97% or something.

as for the lows... yes you get the extra specs... so if you have 2* str and low mage, you have the same CB chance as someone with 3* str, but your damage will be slightly lower, as your "raw" strength level is lower.

and yes, the invisible hp spec does count towards the strength spec bonus..

babelfish - level 180 60th place

strongguy - level 173 69th place

Ok, here are a few questions, according to the first post, I have a spell I shouldn't givin my magic level, so thus, I am assuming it is out-dated. I have 114 magic level, yet I use Large Meteor Strike, what level will I get my next spell?

This is a signature. Be amazed.

Ok, here are a few questions, according to the first post, I have a spell I shouldn't givin my magic level, so thus, I am assuming it is out-dated. I have 114 magic level, yet I use Large Meteor Strike, what level will I get my next spell?

do you have a rank in magic? if so thats why (as it says in the first post)

if not then its gone wrong lol. you will still get your next spell next level

babelfish - level 180 60th place

strongguy - level 173 69th place

i would like to join penguin portal when i done my very hard problem in arenascape,i post it in someone please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! topic

lwllw(my runescape name)

look at EGG!

8w8u5.gif5t5s2.gifl5v2s.gif[url=http://www.elementsgraphics.net/index.php

• 2 weeks later...

I have almost no experience with magic (the only time I've been magic specced was at the very beginning). If someone could figure out the formula..

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

• 3 weeks later...

Str+mag+ran = Battle mage.

Also I think it's "Your mage spec - 1 times 10" So if you were 5* mage.. 5 - 1 = 4 ____ 4x10 = +40 to your magic.

I think that's how it works, I might be wrong.

srequest2me.jpg

I am an Atheist, and I take pride in it.

• 4 weeks later...

yes the chance of a special increases alot with higher specs..

3* str has a 5% chance of a CB

4* i think is 10%

5* i think is 25%

6* is 50%

7* is 95% or 97% or something.

as for the lows... yes you get the extra specs... so if you have 2* str and low mage, you have the same CB chance as someone with 3* str, but your damage will be slightly lower, as your "raw" strength level is lower.

and yes, the invisible hp spec does count towards the strength spec bonus..

well what if you have rank 7 str and low mage? (maybe its prayer) is it at 100?

~_~ $555 ~_~

(cash555)

• 2 weeks later...