I just completed Nomad's Requiem and now have 354 QPS!

nomads-requiem.png

Here's a video of the battle with Nomad:

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I completed Deadliest Catch and got 97 Herblore!

deadliest-catch.png

97-herblore.png

• Like 1

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Grats buddy. Keep up the good work

Thank you bud for the encouragement! :)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Earlier today I got 98 Herblore! (500K XP til 99!)

98-herblore.png

• Like 1

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I'M 3,263 XP FROM 99 HERBLORE (OR ABOUT 3 OVERLOADS)! :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I just got 99 Herblore!  This makes my 4th 99!  Next 99:  Prayer!

99-herblore.png

• Like 1

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Great job buddy. Lot of good progress made. Also happy mate birthday!!

• Like 1

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Great job buddy. Lot of good progress made. Also happy mate birthday!!

Thank you buddy!  What's your Herblore now?  Lemme know if you need anything!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

gz on 99 herb, gl on prayer

~~~legoman187~~~

Ty buddy! :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I'm thinking of "quitting" RuneScape for awhile...I have a full time job that I started last Thursday and don't really have much time to play currently...

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I just got 69 Summoning thanks to the Falador Event:

69-summoning.png

I'm also very close to 92 Defence!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Just got 70 Summoning, 93 Defence, & 127 Combat!

70-summoning.png

93-defence.png

• Like 1

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

• 1 month later...

Well I'm finally making an update to this blog for the 1st time since October 26th!

Updates include: 89 Slayer & 96 Defence!

Hopefully I'll be able to play more...it's been 17 days since I even played!  Work and family life has been very busy.

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

• 7 months later...

95 Constitution!

95-hitpoints.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

• 3 years later...

I went over 400 days without logging in...life got in the way and none of my friends play RuneScape any longer....*sad face*

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I just got the Mask of Granite...too bad I'm not currently a Member, lol.

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!