470k xp til 94 Woodcutting! \'

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

hope to see lvl 99 but anyways very nice =D>

Thank you! :D

Only 290k xp til 94!

I should have 94 Woodcutting later today! \:D/

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

94 Woodcutting!

Only 5 levels to go til 99! \'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Been burning Maples...went from 66 to 71 Firemaking in 2 hours over a day!

Will get back to Woodcutting once I have 75 Firemaking \'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Today I got 72, 73, and 74 Firemaking in a matter of 2 hours!

I should have 75 Firemaking later tonight!

Then it's back to Woodcutting I will go \'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

75 Firemaking!

Now back to Woodcutting starting on Monday!

My little bro has a highschool graduation ceremony/party today so I wont be on at all today. \'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

*Does the bumperooski* \'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Good luck! Add me on Runescape! I'd love to talk to you :lol:

Congratz on your previous levels too :P

Okay cool! I will be sure to add you tomorrow (it's 11:49 PM so tomorrow is really soon haha.)

And thank you for the congrats! :thumbsup:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

You look like someone who might own a Quest Cape, how far are you to getting?

I have 233 quest points. Need to raise my herblore from 48-57, farming from 44-49 and smithing from 56 to 64 and then I might be able to get the quest cape. :)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I just got my Spring 2007 college grades back...check them out! \'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

631k til 95 Woodcutting!

Should have 95 Woodcutting by Friday! \'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

392k xp until 95 Woodcutting!

I should have 95 Woodcutting today or tomorrow! \'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

da_5k83r8o1.png

\'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

95 Woodcutting!

Only 4 more levels to go! \'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

3.9m xp til 99!

I should reach 99 Woodcutting before my goal of June 20th! \'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

469k til 96 Woodcutting! \'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

96 Woodcutting! \'

Only 3 more levels to go :shock:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Is anyone gonna rate/hate or comment? :uhh:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Sucks no one is posting :|

Goodluck on 99 wc. Nearly there. ::'

Yeah it does.

Thanks for your support! ::'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

• 2 weeks later...

620k xp til 97 Woodcutting!

I haven't been woodcutting much the past 11 days...I should have gotten 97 Woodcutting by now but real life has gotten in the way...

I should have 97 Woodcutting by Tuesday though! \'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!