You don't use it on the well. You just click the well and it pops up with the create potion menu. The same as it would if you added the secondary to the (unf) potion. You get the bonus. Bc buying (unf) potions just save you time bc you don't have to add herbs to vials of water

And it wouldn't be super energy (unf) it would be *Herb name* potion (unf)

Ok thank you! :)  I just used Super Energy Potion as an example because I'll be making those from 66 to 84 Herblore, lol.

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

For a super energy potion you would buy aventoe potion (unf) and add mort myre fungi to it

Ok thank you! :)

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Okay so I've calculated that I need to make 9,326 Super Energy Potions on DXP Weekend to get to Level 84 Herblore. (This doesn't include the 74,943 BXP I currently have as not sure how to add this into the figure).  Will get the supplies for that banked today. :)

EDIT:  Tried buying them at the selling price of 5,545 Coins...no dice.  Don't know if I wanna spend 10k per (Unf) potion or whatever the going rate is now...

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update:  I have 81 Herblore* BANKED for Double XP Weekend!  I should be able to semi no-life tomorrow and play @ night on Saturday and Sunday. :D  Not sure if I can get as far as 84 Herblore so I might hold off on buying supplies.

81-herblore-banked.png

*Note:  I have 3,962 Clean Dwarf Weed and 19 Grimy Dwarf Weed (not shown) for making Super Ranging Potions from 72-81.

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update:  I have 84 Herblore BANKED!

84-herblore-banked.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update:  I just got 76 Herblore and 2,000 Total Levels!

76-herblore.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Grazt on the 2k mark. Keep it up!

• Like 1

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Grazt on the 2k mark. Keep it up!

Thank you bud, I will! :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update:  I just got 81 Herblore...now I am making Saradomin Brews until 84.

81-herblore.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update:  I just got 83 Herblore and 84 Herblore today!

83-herblore.png

84-herblore.png

Contemplating buying supplies for Adrenaline Potions to Level 88 and then see if I have time to make Extreme Potions to Level 96 for Overloads.  I overspent on supplies for Level 84 by 16.78M!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update:  In the past 2 days I have gone from 84 Herblore to 96 Herblore!

[hide=Level-Up Pictures]85-herblore.png

86-herblore.png

87-herblore.png

88-herblore.png

89-herblore.png

90-herblore.png

91-herblore.png

92-herblore.png

93-herblore.png

94-herblore.png

95-herblore.png

96-herblore.png[/hide]

I would like to say my goal is completed but this is only the immediate goal...I'm going to eventually get 99 Herblore just so I can wear the cape!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Good job!

• Like 1

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Good job!

Thank you so much! :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Sad:  I guess I didn't understand how Overloads were made and only have enough Extreme Ranging and Extreme Defence potions for the necessary  3,350 Overloads to get 99 Herblore. I have 0 Extreme Magic and 0 Extreme Strength Pots and only 1,038 of the necessary 3,350 Extreme Attacks.  I guess 99 Herblore is going to take a very long time yet, lol as I don't wanna use the rest of my money buying all the supplies needed to make Overloads.

• Like 1

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

New Level-Ups:  74 Construction & 75 Construction!:

74-construction.png

75-construction.png

I completed another skill requirement for the Plague's End Quest:

75-construction2.png

I also finally got a Gilded Altar in my Player Owned House:

gilded-altar.png

Eventually I'm gonna go for 95 Prayer!  I will just slay a bunch of dragons!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update:  I just got 75 Prayer and completed another requirement for the Plague's End Quest!

75-prayer.png

Edit:  I'm going to train Agility as I need 2 Levels (69) before I can do the Within the Light Quest.

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update:  I just got 68 Agility & 69 Agility and can now do Within the Light Quest!

68-agility.png

69-agility.png

69-agility2.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update:  Yesterday I completed Within the Light and Love Story!  Today I completed my 1st 100 Overloads!

Tomorrow I'm probably going to complete The Elder Kiln.

I almost have 95 Prayer banked!  (I needed over 29K Dragon Bones - there's a 10K/4 hrs limit.  I was able to buy 20K so far!  Once I get the 29K+ Dragon Bones I will use my POH Gilded Altar w/ lit Burners until I use up the 900 Marrentills I have then I'll go to a official Gilded Altar World and do the rest!  I've decided to nix my previous idea and just buy the needed Marrentills and allow others to use my POH while I get 95 Prayer.  It'll save me much needed time. :)

Once I get 95 Prayer I will do The Mighty Fall Quest!

Happy 'Scaping! :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update:  I got 63 Hunter, 64 Hunter, 65 Hunter, & 66 Hunter so I can wear a Spottier Cape for The Firemaker's Curse Quest:

63-hunter.png

64-hunter.png

65-hunter.png

66-hunter.png

I also have 95 Prayer BANKED:

95-prayer-banked.png

And 67 Summoning BANKED (for War Tortoises - they will help out a great deal with 95 Prayer):

67-summoning-banked.png

That's all I have for now...Happy 'Scaping!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update:  I got 64 Summoning, 65 Summoning, 66 Summoning, and 67 SummoningWar Tortoises and 95 Prayer here I come!

64-summoning.png

65-summoning.png

66-summoning.png

67-summoning.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I just realized I'm now 124 Combat...must have been the 4 lvls in Summoning that did it. :)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update: 

68 Summoning:

68-summoning.png

76 Prayer:

76-prayer.png

77 Prayer:

77-prayer.png

78 Prayer:

78-prayer.png

79 Prayer:

79-prayer.png

80 Prayer:

80-prayer.png

I should have 95 Prayer by the end of the week! :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I just finished The Firemaker's Curse!  The fire puzzles and boss fight were "tricky" and it took me over 4 hours to complete it but I finally did, lol.  (Just an FYI:  don't follow the suggestions for a Spottier Cape, Boots of Lightness, etc. - Jagex nerfed run energy not too long ago.  Also don't worry about armour.  Use the fastest Range or Mage weapon for your level (ie. Crystal Bow for lvl 70 Range, Attuned Crystal Bow for lvl 80 Range, Noxious Bow for lvl 90 Range, etc.)

the-firemakers-curse.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Good job buddy!

• Like 1

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]