"Nice PID"

R_2_H

What exactly does this mean? I remember in the last few months of f2p classic pkers kept talking about pids, and how the higher number you have the better you were as a player... :? Was this created by jagex and never used or did the autoers create it? I think it stands for player id, but what was it all about?

Thanks.

The ULTIMATE Runescape weapon

PID was some kind of number which you recieve when you log in.

On regular clients you couldn't see it, but apperantely some bots had a function where you could see what number you had when you logged in. Example: somebody logs in on his bot client and sees 150 as "pid". He keeps logging in and out to get it as low as possible, because how lower the number how harder it is for others to catch you.

signature4s.jpg

On regular clients you couldn't see it, but apperantely some bots had a function where you could see what number you had when you logged in. Example: somebody logs in on his bot client and sees 150 as "pid". He keeps logging in and out to get it as low as possible, because how lower the number how harder it is for others to catch you.

Stop acting legit. Afraid you may get banned from these forums?

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Stop acting legit. Afraid you may get banned from these forums?

Lol :lol:

I remember it back then.

I was always ac'ed n' koed right away.

*0 99 1, 87 > 73 Combat

World Class Pure, kaaaaay?

------------------------------------------

~ 3 Hiit You

well pid is your player id, with lower pid things would be easy to do such as thieving, dont remember everything else

but on the normal rs1 client you cant see it but if you are using and modded client you can see your pid but this is 100% against the rules and you will most likely be banned

im not going to say that i didnt cheat cuz i used to, but i left the cheating scene over 2 half years ago

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

well pid is your player id, with lower pid things would be easy to do such as thieving, dont remember everything else

but on the normal rs1 client you cant see it but if you are using and modded client you can see your pid but this is 100% against the rules and you will most likely be banned

im not going to say that i didnt cheat cuz i used to, but i left the cheating scene over 2 half years ago

Most people got their hands on a auto after the first big ban from them happened. Even if they wont admit it. Alot used it on newbs just to see what the fuss was about . I tried it on a friends pure , got him banned , but never told the kid the char was banned cause of me lol.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Most people got their hands on a auto after the first big ban from them happened. Even if they wont admit it. Alot used it on newbs just to see what the fuss was about . I tried it on a friends pure , got him banned , but never told the kid the char was banned cause of me lol.

ha ya i remember that time, i was around before the mass ban and i remember all the ppl comming after it happened

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

ha ya i remember that time, i was around before the mass ban and i remember all the ppl comming after it happened

Before the mass ban it was like what the [bleep] is this [cabbage]. I remember dessert coming up to hobs and catching me every which way , but i knew something was up cause hed always delay and turn towards me. Luckly had some friends there who got him off of me lol.

It was crazy, then i relized pking on classic was over with and moved to rs2 lol.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

when you say he delayed and turned towards you. when im catching on legit client it does that anyway so i dunno how you can go off that.

pid is like.. if you have 200 people on a server... there will be 0-199 pids.. and the person with 0 pid will have catch over everyone on the server.. persno with 5 pid will have catch other 194 people on the server.. etc etc... u also beat people going thru doors n attacking monsters if you have lower pid than them.

comb 115 now woo

97 98 99 98 - comb 115

GOAL -

99 98 99 99 - comb 120

when you say he delayed and turned towards you. when im catching on legit client it does that anyway so i dunno how you can go off that.

pid is like.. if you have 200 people on a server... there will be 0-199 pids.. and the person with 0 pid will have catch over everyone on the server.. persno with 5 pid will have catch other 194 people on the server.. etc etc... u also beat people going thru doors n attacking monsters if you have lower pid than them.

comb 115 now woo

Stop lying son , you know you havent had the legit client downloaded since early 04.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you