How to write very bad guides. 5K VIEWS!!!@ONEON

mithos23132

Do we really need a guide about writing bad guides...I mean how is this useful? Showing how not to write guide I guess, but theres a great guide on how to make good guides (see sticky) so I see no need for this... :roll:

Do we really need a guide about writing bad guides...I mean how is this useful? Showing how not to write guide I guess, but theres a great guide on how to make good guides (see sticky) so I see no need for this... :roll:

Way to miss the point.

They finally got it right.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Off Topic: I actually prefer Golden Sun over Golden Sun TLA.

Also, for a even badder guide put evrythng in 1 sntnc nd tk owt teh vwls so yr rdrs go thrgh it v fst.

English: Put everything in 1 sentence (No paragraphs) and take out the vowels so your readers go through it very fast.

MR. OCTOPUS BEARD DISAGREES!

30259it.jpgNo, THAT's what she said.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read below.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read above.

[hide=OMG DRAGON KITESHIELD IN-GAME!!!!]rickrollad5.png

Never gonna give you up...[/hide]

I cant use a chair, evidence that Lucien's men are sitting on them.

• 2 weeks later...
what is this supposed to mean?

This thread is a satire and is only to poke some fun at poorly written "guides".

Cynics just make my day...

hot_lips255.png

Signature your in it put backwards this read to enough smart were you if.

Did you know that 78.45% of statistics are made up on the spot?

hot_lips255.png

[Removed - Site sends spam and requires personal information to recieve results] Bluelancer

• 5 years later...

OMG! I have been thinking about this guide. I read it when you first wrote it and although it's been several years, I remember it with fondness. I cannot believe the guy who posted before me. I thought I was THE WORLD'S STRAIGHT MAN. Irony is the point, and I am linking your lovely guide to my blog, and the post is going to be for November 12, 2013 for my writing group. 

I still think this is excellently written and so witty! Of course, you are being given full credit. I currently make no money for my writing and have never earned a sou, although my writing's apparently good enough for people to steal and sell. Talk about irony! I am currently working on the NaNoWriMo, or National Novel Writing Month challenge, in which I write 50,000 words, that are not the same word, over and over, and over again. It has to be fiction and some other stuff. What do I win when I finish? A rough manuscript, a badge for my blog and hopefully something that people will want to read!

I still play Runescape and think of your find "Guide, Not a Guide" very fondly! Best wishes and I'll be back!

Viola Fury

RS Name: SpzViolaFury

Edited by Jeremy841
removed personal information