.::Creating the PERFECT P2P Rune Pure::.

lv3god

lol no problem, Its just the only detailed guides there are are for pures or people with 60+ defence.

I'd like to be level 80 with firecape... and when people see me in full rune w/ zerker they will be like :shock:

Because pures are usually the only low levels you see with cape.

I've just watched TONS of fight caves vids to try and become best I can :P

I might more defenders, I remember back when I was working for them I got some nice experiance killing about 500 cyclops :P

I think pking is more of just a routine strategy...

Like in duel arena the strategy is to empty dds spec, then switch to scim / whip...

Where as in wild its more of the opposite.. to get your oppenent down to 60% then empty 3 specs (save one just incase :P) and then switch back to scim / whip.

(personally I find bringing whip into wild is pointless until your lvl 90+)

Im think its better to get 90-95 str before getting 70 attack for whip.

As whip is no better than scimmy / dds if you cannot hit very high with it.

meaning it's an unnessicary risk :P

lionel, I am 63 attack 80 str 45 def :P just a tip... Try to avoid fighting people in their 80s with 70 defence unless your up for a challenge :P

Mainly because they dont wear the granite / dragon skirts in wild =(

zerkerpurewc8.png

^ Click for blogz0r3s ^

Owner of Death Assembly, a 75+ rune pure / Tank Ranger clan.

Status: Currently stuck in f2p - with fr00bs asking me to do a skill cape emote, when I'm wearing a zamorak cloak. -.-'

• 1 month later...

Heavndor, I'm not exactly sure you can stay 45 defence, I need to check with some mates, but you might actually be forced to get 46 but I am pretty sure in my own mind you can get at 45.

AussiePride-1.jpg

~>St Jonno<~

• 3 weeks later...

I WAS a 1 defense pure... but when i spoke to Daero after monkey madness... i didnt know choosing stamina and strength would still give attack and defense. Now i have 33 def and umm... i have no choice to become a zerker pure. Btw about fight caves.... these are my stats im planning to have.

Range: 75... (currently 64)

Mage: im hoping i wont need for blood spells, maybe i do you tell me. 50 atm

attack: 60

defense: 45

strength: 70

prayer: 49 ( i think smite is useless)

hp: 60 - 62

Items im wearing...

Robin hood hat

fury

black dhide body

black dhide chaps

black [bleep]y vambs

ranger boots

archer ring

obby cape

karils xbow

4k bolt racks

(IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS, LIKE MAYBE ME USING BLOOD OR ICE SPELLS OR THAT I SHOULD GET MY MAGIC UP POST PLEASE.)

Inventory....

250 purple sweets

2 (4) ranger potions

6 - 7 (4) dose sara brews

18-19 (4) dose super restores

(IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS, POST PLEASE.)

~~ Killed Jad and received fire cape at level 69.~~

VERY NICE GUIDE. I can tell that you have one of these, and are very experianced(QUESTING EXP AND SUCH) The only thing I must point out is that for magic, its 1 or 97. 97 Is vengeance. I also don't see many with range, since melee is enough for the HP, but its preference, a few HP lvls for some combat.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

• 2 weeks later...
Very nice guide, I had no idea rune pures could get barrows gloves without going over 45 defence!

Might make one of these when I'm bored with my main :P

yer they can seen a lvl 74 with b gloves 45 def he also had fire cape :o

not to mention blue phat, mage book and fury

barrowsmdharok,swordman0909.gif

fire cape owned at lvl 98 27/02/07 cape lost 27.5.07

I WAS a 1 defense pure... but when i spoke to Daero after monkey madness... i didnt know choosing stamina and strength would still give attack and defense. Now i have 33 def and umm... i have no choice to become a zerker pure. Btw about fight caves.... these are my stats im planning to have.

Range: 75... (currently 64)

Mage: im hoping i wont need for blood spells, maybe i do you tell me. 50 atm

attack: 60

defense: 45

strength: 70

prayer: 49 ( i think smite is useless)

hp: 60 - 62

Items im wearing...

Robin hood hat

fury

black dhide body

black dhide chaps

black [bleep]y vambs

ranger boots

archer ring

obby cape

karils xbow

4k bolt racks

(IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS, LIKE MAYBE ME USING BLOOD OR ICE SPELLS OR THAT I SHOULD GET MY MAGIC UP POST PLEASE.)

Inventory....

250 purple sweets

2 (4) ranger potions

6 - 7 (4) dose sara brews

18-19 (4) dose super restores

(IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS, POST PLEASE.)

I haven't commented this thread in a while... :lol:

When I made my first fire cape attempt on my zerker pure...

I used blood spells, and it didnt work for me.

The waves with the 360s and 90s damaged me too much for blood spells to heal me.

What I wore was

slaynedx7.th.png

To maximize my range attack, as well as keep a good defence and prayer bonus.

And for healing I'd throw on the mystic top and blood burst.

Some of the monsters where more resistant to magic than I'd have hoped.

The only problem I had in the caves was healing, I will go again with the same equipment, but bring 1000 purple sweets, just in case, no problem with being safe ;p

And the cape is well worth the 4m+ its costing me haha.

good luck, might want to look up "rune pure fight caves" on youtube for more info.

I would not recommend blood spells from my experiance as a rune pure.

zerkerpurewc8.png

^ Click for blogz0r3s ^

Status: Currently stuck in f2p - with fr00bs asking me to do a skill cape emote, when I'm wearing a zamorak cloak. -.-'

Oh, and in case your wondering how my zerker pure has been going :D

This is moi :P

Quest list :D

Obviously from my previous post I made my fire cape attempt, and lost.

I gave the advice to my pk partner, and he got his, and I'm wicked jealous.

I started a rune pure / tank ranger clan called Death assembly, it had about 50 mems in one week..

one of our larger pk trips having 60 something opts; we ownd mb hard, but someone came back with their 110+ clan and knocked out a few of us (including myself; leaders have to stay thick and thin, I fought to the death haha)

But I had to cancel my runescape members because of the following.

About a month or two ago I was collecting defenders at cyclops, and my stepdad was downloading something on his computer that was making me lag...

And I lagged for 3 whole minutes; and had half hp at time of lag

I restarted runescape..

To find myself in falador.

I lost a torso, 4m of stuff, & all but one of my rune defenders =\

So I decided that I'm fed up with losing millions, and days of effort, to lag.

So I've canceled my members until I get a new computer.

But when I come back I'm power training 90 str; 70 attack - all in my first 5-7 days.

And I have enough cash left to work on the 103.5k alchs I need for 94 mage.

And Thats what I hope to accomplish in my returning month.

Month two will be getting my vengence, barrows gloves, making money, FIRE CAPE ATTEMPT #2, and hopefully to start my clan up again.

And I've taken quite the interest in bandos & armaydl godswords.

maybe I'll get to use them in the wild someday.

zerkerpurewc8.png

^ Click for blogz0r3s ^

I have to say your doing VERY nicely with your rune pure man!

I bet you cant wait till you can finish getting barrows gloves?

You got all the good thing a R pure needs good stats, good look and your at the stage of a Rune Pure where its all developed nicely and you can play on it as you would any main account.

Sad to hear about Torso and stuff >_> If I lag I just X log and it seems to work, specially good at bandits if im praying ^_^

With your stats get 90 str, but What I have been hearing lately is at high levels like this attack > str, see 90-99 str isn't a big difference but 70-90 attack is a big difference with whip and lets you hit more often and yeah, I learnt off a Rune pure mate with 99 attack and aorund 95 str ^_^ He does well.

Good luck man.

AussiePride-1.jpg

~>St Jonno<~

You got all the good thing a R pure needs good stats, good look and your at the stage of a Rune Pure where its all developed nicely and you can play on it as you would any main account.

Sad to hear about Torso and stuff >_> If I lag I just X log and it seems to work, specially good at bandits if im praying ^_^

With your stats get 90 str, but What I have been hearing lately is at high levels like this attack > str, see 90-99 str isn't a big difference but 70-90 attack is a big difference with whip and lets you hit more often and yeah, I learnt off a Rune pure mate with 99 attack and aorund 95 str ^_^ He does well.

Good luck man.

Oh thanks alot :D

I'm not too worried about barrows gloves right now.

Lately I've been skilling up in f2p, because after that I decided to cancel mems until I can get a computer that can handle combat.

Not much point in having a p2p rune pure, if your computer cant handle pking.

So yesterday I got 76 fishing =)

right now I'm working on lunar diplomacy reqs, and 75 woodcutting.

Because I'm starting to relise how expensive things are starting to get.

And before I pk, I like to have at least 3 sets of armour..

And it's getting to the time where I need whips & 10m for 94 mage...

So basically I'm getting skills to make money with, and to save myself common expenses like sharks and potions.

I might make barrows into my moneymaker since I have about 1k rune arrows stocked up from killing fire giants.

And about 25k fire runes as well, I could use to fire bolt + chaos gaunt it.

60 slayer would be nice to have so I can have access to Abberent specters (for herblore purposes) and for slayer dart.

I had plans for 99 attack 90-95 str...

But now that kids ranqe went rune pure, there are lots of other pures becoming rune pures.

So strength is necessary to defeat other zerker pures.

Although I'd much prefer to be killing barrows as opposed to killing a fellow rune pure.

But when they attack you, you don't really have much choice.

It's very very tempting to get 99 strength for the sake of having a skill cape...

But 99 strength & 70 attack will get me killed.

So for now my plans are 80 attack 90 str.

About a month ago I saw a lvl 85 zerker pure with 99 str, 60 attack, 94 mage, and 11 prayer (I'm assuming because he has ancients).

1 combat lower, and 12 strength levels higher than me, just because he forfeited prayer.

zerkerpurewc8.png

^ Click for blogz0r3s ^

Good luck man.

Oh thanks alot :D

I'm not too worried about barrows gloves right now.

Lately I've been skilling up in f2p, because after that I decided to cancel mems until I can get a computer that can handle combat.

Not much point in having a p2p rune pure, if your computer cant handle pking.

So yesterday I got 76 fishing =)

right now I'm working on lunar diplomacy reqs, and 75 woodcutting.

Because I'm starting to relise how expensive things are starting to get.

And before I pk, I like to have at least 3 sets of armour..

And it's getting to the time where I need whips & 10m for 94 mage...

So basically I'm getting skills to make money with, and to save myself common expenses like sharks and potions.

I might make barrows into my moneymaker since I have about 1k rune arrows stocked up from killing fire giants.

And about 25k fire runes as well, I could use to fire bolt + chaos gaunt it.

60 slayer would be nice to have so I can have access to Abberent specters (for herblore purposes) and for slayer dart.

I had plans for 99 attack 90-95 str...

But now that kids ranqe went rune pure, there are lots of other pures becoming rune pures.

So strength is necessary to defeat other zerker pures.

Although I'd much prefer to be killing barrows as opposed to killing a fellow rune pure.

But when they attack you, you don't really have much choice.

It's very very tempting to get 99 strength for the sake of having a skill cape...

But 99 strength & 70 attack will get me killed.

So for now my plans are 80 attack 90 str.

About a month ago I saw a lvl 85 zerker pure with 99 str, 60 attack, 94 mage, and 11 prayer (I'm assuming because he has ancients).

1 combat lower, and 12 strength levels higher than me, just because he forfeited prayer.

About getting strength to defeat other rune pures your wrong ^_^

Attack is the way to kill them since attack makes you hit more often. Strength just adds extram max hits.

Look at is this way. Wuold you rather hit constant 25's with 99 attack or hit the odd 35 with 99 strength but otherwise not hit often because of low attack?

AussiePride-1.jpg

~>St Jonno<~

You don't need very high attack to hit consistently on 45 defence hahaha.

It helps a little, but if your hitting constant 25s - vengeance will be very effective for them.

where as if your hitting 17 35 20 25 10 etc, they will have a hard time with deciding when to cast their vengeance.

just a question for you, how do you feel about kids ranqe's vengeance timing?

I think its rather off most of the time, as most people who use vengeance get ALOT more vengeance k.o's.

he thinks he's still 1 defence, and safes sometimes because of it lol.

zerkerpurewc8.png

^ Click for blogz0r3s ^

here is mine

I really dont think that high attack is worth it.

99 att 99 str would put you at around 106cb and at that level barrows pures will own you. With the new prayers a b pure has more defence more str and equipment. I think rune pures own upto level 100 then start getting overtaken by barrows guys.

[hide=Stats]rp1db6.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Equipment]rp2kg4.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Quests]rp3em1.png[/hide]

maxsig28nv.gif

just a question for you, how do you feel about kids ranqe's vengeance timing?

I think its rather off most of the time, as most people who use vengeance get ALOT more vengeance k.o's.

he thinks he's still 1 defence, and safes sometimes because of it lol.

I have NEVR watched a vid by Kids and never will most likely. I don't class IT as a pker, but from what I know about him I could just GUESS that his timing would be off. Lame pker right there.

here is mine

I really dont think that high attack is worth it.

99 att 99 str would put you at around 106cb and at that level barrows pures will own you. With the new prayers a b pure has more defence more str and equipment. I think rune pures own upto level 100 then start getting overtaken by barrows guys.

VERY nice rune pure I gotta say GRATSSSS

Your just pking up attack now? Fair enough if you do.

And about the 99 attack and strength thing I do know with the new prays rune pures get smashed but I had a rune pure i'd like to have those stats to save me the work ^_^

I have been hearing alot about 85 87 45 being good for pking? I spose its lower level and yuo have good accurate hits and high strength, keeping a low combat level.

AussiePride-1.jpg

~>St Jonno<~

Very decent guild

I liked the quest training for defence

First creative

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

• 3 weeks later...
Sweet Guide! Love the part bout quests for training.

You basically stole my idea for teh quests part.

(but you beat me to it so you get it :D )

9/10

Although I would get your own pictures and not use runehq's calc

thats rune tips' calc... #-o

From the one & only,

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥~Da1nonlypk3r~ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥

Sweet Guide! Love the part bout quests for training.

You basically stole my idea for teh quests part.

(but you beat me to it so you get it :D )

9/10

Although I would get your own pictures and not use runehq's calc

thats rune tips' calc... #-o

Yeah lol I don't have a firecape, torso, etc so I decided on the easy way. And since when has screenshotting my own images been illegal?

AussiePride-1.jpg

~>St Jonno<~