how do i send a letter to jagex?

omid_birgani

i found two people who have scammed about 100M of peoples money and stuff and they nearly got my full saradomin i want to report these people to jagex and tell them in detail what they have been doing but i need to know how to contact jagex first.

please help because i really want to get these two people banned for life

omid%20birgani.gif

omid%20birgani.gif

Main Page

Comment on our service

Read the choices

Whatever suits ur needs click on it

Type it out (only 400 characters)

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Just tell jagex they scammed people also that there your friends and to look at there trade records within an amount of time, so its easyer for the to nail them and they won't think that they scammed you or you don't like them so your trying to get them banned.

can someone write me a report please in 400 words

this is the story:

these two guys scammed like 100M worth of items and one of the people tells you a lie about the chocolate dust being banned because of it becoming a discontinoud item so then he tells it in a very persuasive way the excacly after he said that someone else said buying full sara because i had my full sara on me so i traded with him and then he wanted to trade a chocolate dust for my full sara and i nearly got tricked i think they only target ppl with treasure trail armour on because they he had about 20 full sara's and more and yes i still have them on my friends list and i said i will report them to jagex they both said lets log off and they both logged off at the same time.

omid%20birgani.gif

omid%20birgani.gif

Two players have been breaking rule number 2. They have "scammed" a lot of items and money, of not only myself but other people too. The scam involved misleading players that "chocolate dust" was a discontinued item. They would say " Buying "

then put up the chocolate dust as an offer, which causes players to fall for this. I recommend you rectify this situation.

I don't see why I should do that for you?

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

Two players have been breaking rule number 2. They have "scammed" a lot of items and money, of not only myself but other people too. The scam involved misleading players that "chocolate dust" was a discontinued item. They would say " Buying "

then put up the chocolate dust as an offer, which causes players to fall for this. I recommend you rectify this situation.

I don't see why I should do that for you?

Too late, you did LOL. :lol: :roll:

~Angat14~

2eprbpj.png

dont i have to mention their names though?

and tell them to check their trading history?

You wouldn't have to tell them to specifically check the trading history, but you would need to sent their names.

3textsz2.png

< | Runehead | Learning Java Programming, Please PM Me Tips | Signature by Loaf2000 | >

jagex replied:

Dear Omid Birgani,

Thank you for your message.

Hail gamer,

Thank you for your message regarding your Lost/Stolen Items. We have read your message and selected this Frequently Asked Questions information guide which includes the answer to your question.

We are sorry to disappoint you but it is not possible for us to return any of the items that you have lost.

We understand that this isn't the answer that you were hoping for but we have to have this policy in place to stop scammers sending in false claims for items that they never had. We are firmly of the belief that honest players, like yourself, would rather have this policy in place than have scammers get items through deceit and fraud.

Please remember that the game has been designed so that your loss will only be a short term setback. It will be possible for you to regain the majority of the items that you lost in a relatively short amount of time or to even replace the lost items with even better ones.

If you feel your lost items are the result of your account being stolen please make sure that your account is secure. We advise you to take full advantage of all security tips available to you through our website.

These can be accessed by selecting the link titled "Safety & Security guidelines", which can be found under the 'Knowledge Base' section, again on the left hand side of our homepage.

It is also vital that you continue to update your operating system as well as your security software. The software manufacturer will release new updates periodically (for virus software, firewalls etc) that you can download, which can help you to perform regular checks on your computer to make sure that it is clear of any unwanted programs and to stop others gaining access to your personal details.

Hope this helps,

Sincerely,

RuneScape Customer Support

Hope this answers your query.

Don't forget to use the RuneScape Knowledge Base to find the answer to your queries quicker.

You can also find help on all free player and all new member quests through the QuestHelp system.

Yours Sincerely

Mod Gordy

omid%20birgani.gif

omid%20birgani.gif