HURT and HEAL : TIF VERSION II

Gazzy

It's time for........

HURT

and

Heal

Ahem, i havent done the first one of these on this forum, its just i felt like doinng it.

Oh wait, you need rules!

A list of 20 people are given, each with 30 HP (hitpoints). Anyone can hurt a character for 5 damage and heal a character for 3 damage with each post (usually its played where one can hurt and heal people for 5 damage, but most of those games end up with no one winning, are extremely long, ect.) . You cannot heal your self.

example:

Hurt krunkthemonk 5 points

Heal jaklumen 3 points

Once they get down to 0 they're out. And you can heal them above 50. Your free to form alliances among friends or play it out solo. You are allowed 1 post of hurting/healing a day. Unlike in picture war, you are free to make non-hurting/healing posts (ie. everyone should attack stevester!!!). Once the list of 20 players has been made we'll start the game.

Thank you, stevester77, for the rules, beacause i just couldnt be bothered to spend half a day writing rules.

Anyway sign up say, i want to play with name.

Players so far.......

PLAYER 1--- Gazzy

2---RpgGamer

3.14--- 25 leaf

4---

5---

6---

7---Boris5000

8---trunksrs

9---

10---

11---

12---dtrish

13-- Dragoonson

14-- Vdogam3r

15--

16--

17--

18---

19---

20---

gazzy.jpg

Are you sick and tired of people telling you what to put in your sig? So am I. No, don't put this in your sig, you'll be doing what THEY want!

I request to be player 13

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

ok, then who will be teh next?

gazzy.jpg

Are you sick and tired of people telling you what to put in your sig? So am I. No, don't put this in your sig, you'll be doing what THEY want!

Okay man you need to stop.. Steve created a second war but became sick and was not able to conduct the game. He had ForsakenMage I believe it was(who was a forum game mod at the time) lock the topic until he got better.. He has yet to do so from what I have heard. So don't go around trying to copy games that have already been, especially by somebody you don't know.. So man, stop trying to take over where steve couldn't finish..

Okay man you need to stop.. Steve created a second war but became sick and was not able to conduct the game. He had ForsakenMage I believe it was(who was a forum game mod at the time) lock the topic until he got better.. He has yet to do so from what I have heard. So don't go around trying to copy games that have already been, especially by somebody you don't know.. So man, stop trying to take over where steve couldn't finish..

And when King Edward II died no one took over the throne? :roll: I'm sorry to sound like I don't care about him,but really some diseases don't end.

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

And when King Edward II died no one took over the throne? :roll: I'm sorry to sound like I don't care about him,but really some diseases don't end.

Thank you, i've never seen stevester before, but if he was here, then he'd proberly be glad that the spirit of these forums are never gonna die.

Remeber,

"You can impress some of the people all of the time, you can impress all of the people some of the time, but you can't impress all of the people all of the time"

gazzy.jpg

Thank you, i've never seen stevester before, but if he was here, then he'd proberly be glad that the spirit of these forums are never gonna die.

Remeber,

"You can impress some of the people all of the time, you can impress all of the people some of the time, but you can't impress all of the people all of the time"

Heh.I'm pretty sure my Edward one was better than your impressing one.I did make that one up though.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I guess I'll give it a go.

I'll take #8 please.

($5 says I'm one of the first 3 out)

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

Remember,

Heh.I'm pretty sure my Edward one was better than your impressing one.I did make that one up though.

Yeah.......

Updated list.

gazzy.jpg

Players so far.......

PLAYER 1--- Gazzy

2---Rpg Payer

3.14--- 25 leaf

4---

5---

6---

7---Boris5000

8---trunksrs

9---

10---

11---

12---dtrish

13-- Dragoonson

14--

15--

16--

17--

18---

19---

20---

am i supposed to be #2? my name RpgGamer not Rpg player, lol

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

• 8 years later...
  • 7 months later...