You Know You're Old-School When...

bbalking

If you remember choosing your character "class"...I was a wizard or mage, forgot what it was called exactly.

:P i chose adventurer. i dont remember alot of the classes but i do remeber wizard, monk, and adventurer. maybe warrior too?

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May have been sed but i havent read all the posts:

When you could play for around an hour without seeing a single macro

AMEN BROTHER!!!

You must be talking about the start of RS2, because RS1 was plagued by autoers.

Yup, i started in 2004 I played for about a month then I quit :( for about a year and started again early 2006. I missed all those holiday events :(

May have been sed but i havent read all the posts:

When you could play for around an hour without seeing a single macro

AMEN BROTHER!!!

You must be talking about the start of RS2, because RS1 was plagued by autoers.

Yup, i started in 2004 I played for about a month then I quit :( for about a year and started again early 2006. I missed all those holiday events :(

You missing the holiday events has nothing to do with what you quoted... :-s

lol i remember having only 3 worlds, when you could add up the total # of people playing in your mind.... ah "World 1 currently has 178 people playing" \' \'

oh and somebody commented on my stats, i would like you to know that this is my original account, (the one my profile links to) and i would like to point out that i do not take this game very seriously :-$

Rs name: bionicl00 (00 is 2 zeros)

F2P forever! All my F2P stats are currently at or above 30.

Wow... I just scanned it with my new high tech program called "common sense" and it detected a scam.

87.964% of all statistics are made up.

I had to post here again, anyone else here remember when you didn't see people's levels when you put your mouse over them? I remember the day it came out I hadn't read any update and it freaked me out. It put an end to people faking being new to beg, but it also brought "noob" calling to a whole new level...

Cowards can't block Warriors.

lol i remember that :shock: people used to be nice because you could never tell if the guy you were insulting was lvl 80 something :-# or just a lvl 39 who just got his rune long :ohnoes:

Rs name: bionicl00 (00 is 2 zeros)

F2P forever! All my F2P stats are currently at or above 30.

Wow... I just scanned it with my new high tech program called "common sense" and it detected a scam.

87.964% of all statistics are made up.

I know I am old school because I just logged into Runescape on 1 of my older accounts which I made because I was bored. I was playing for quite a while then..

Here, I just made a picture of it, happened today :-w (hidden for convinient reasons)

[hide]543iots.jpg[/hide]

Also a few reasons I know I am old-school:

-I was there when scythes/bunny ears were dropped

-I bought my first blue mask for 500k west of Varrock Palace, which you all know, WAS the earlier big market.

-I was around when fishing was still a great moneymaker :-w (not saying anything!)

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

If you remember choosing your character "class"...I was a wizard or mage, forgot what it was called exactly.

:P i chose adventurer. i dont remember alot of the classes but i do remeber wizard, monk, and adventurer. maybe warrior too?

I chose a miner I think... Either that or adventurer.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I know I am old school because I just logged into Runescape on 1 of my older accounts which I made because I was bored. I was playing for quite a while then..

Here, I just made a picture of it, happened today :-w (hidden for convinient reasons)

[hide]543iots.jpg[/hide]

Also a few reasons I know I am old-school:

-I was there when scythes/bunny ears were dropped

-I bought my first blue mask for 500k west of Varrock Palace, which you all know, WAS the earlier big market.

-I was around when fishing was still a great moneymaker :-w (not saying anything!)

You didn't start then, that's the day membership was released, alot of people have that, wich you would know if you were really old school ;).

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

-when you had entrance to legends guild, before rs2 even came out

-when you remember killing black dragons for bones to trade for ppots at catherby

-when masks were cheap enough to give to your friends as a birthday present

-when fishing lobbys was the way to make millions

-when white phats wer less than 2m

-when you remember fatigue and sleeping bags

kc32dx4.gif

thanks to Etexbleu for the sig

you know your old school when you play rs quit and come back to find: rune and dragon arent the best in the game anymore

i swear when i came back and saw barrows i was so confused, not to mention all the new places like lyeta and trollhiem lol

When two handed sword pure pkers would dominate the wildy. There were black armor pures monk pures and iron amror pures. Those were the days...

No cwars though :evil:

Barrows drops: Torags pl8, Torgas legs, Guthans chainskirt