Guide to Law RuneCrafting! 3 methods [times]

beerrobb3r

In depth guide to law RuneCrafting

NOTE: All times different to abyss in this guide were taken without using any energy boost

Introduction

Laws are the main runes used for teleport spells, the law altar is locates in the holy island of Entrana, many people use running companies to both, run or craft laws, many other RuneCrafters prefer to make natures, because they have a more active market, but there are some pros and cons of making laws.

Pros:

-More experience per rune

-No Pkers risk at almost the same speed (your choise)

-Laws can be sold for a bit more than natures

Cons:

-Can get a bit difficult to sell

-Use of wood and dueling rings (your choise)

Requirements

-Knowledge of how to RuneCraft

-54 RuneCrafting

-Troll Stronghold completed (for law taly)

-Enlightened Journey completed

-Castle Wars route open (10 yew logs)

-Abyss mini-quest completed

-50+ agility is suggested

-Abyss pouches

-Temple of Ikov started (for lightness boots)

-15+ glories is an advantage

Time to make some runes

1. Method 1: Common way

1.1 Equipment

equipvx7.png

Exp:

Head: Law Tiara

Amulet: Glory (4) > none

Cape: Spottier cape > Spotted cape > none

Gloves: Penance gloves > none

Boots: Lightness boots

1.2 Inventory

inv1jh1.png

Abyss pouches

Pure ess

Super energy pots > Energy pots (if you want to use them)

1.3 Crafting

This method is the most used for law running but you can use it to make you own laws, its very simple, just run from draynor bank to monks, use the boat to go to Entrana.

draynorwayeb7.jpg

YouÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll get to the island of Entrana, from the docks run to the law ruins located in the north-eastern part of the island, when you see it just click it and enter

altarwaykh6.png

Then get to the altar and craft your runes, empty pouches and craft again. Now here wheres your choose enters and makes difference, you can use Glory amulet to teleport back to Draynor, or you can walk/run the way back.

1.4 Timing

Times W/O glory, and W/O potions, making only 200 laws, you will make 1000 laws in around 1 hour 40 minutes

Total time: 00:19:50

Shortest time: 00:03:34

Longest time: 00:04:29

Average time: 00:03:58

Lap 1: 03.34

Lap 2: 03.56

Lap 3: 04.06

Lap 4: 04.29

Lap 5: 03.45

2. Method 2: Air balloon

For this method you need Enlightened Journey and CW route open.

In my opinion this is the best method, it has a good balance between speed and safeness lol.

2.1 Equipment

equipvx7.png

Exp:

Head: Law Tiara

Amulet: Glory (4) > none

Ring: Dueling ring

2.2 Inventory

invih6.png

Abyss pouches

Pure ess

1 normal log per run

Super energy pots > Energy pots (if you want to use them, NOT NECESSARY)

Note: For an efficient banking you can use this bank set up

bankgi6.png

This can be also used for all three methods

2.3 Crafting

This is the best method since it is quickly and safe, you start in CW the run/walk to air balloon and fly to Entrana.

lawmap1.png

When you get there, run/walk to the ruins.

lawmap.png

Crafts your laws, empty pouches and craft again, rub your dueling ring and teleport to CW.

2.4 Testing

Note: These times are based on my own testing, without using any energy boost at 64 agility.

I can affirm that you can make 1000 laws in 45 minutes or less using this method which is around 200 runes less than crafting natures via abyss. If you can afford super energy pots, use them since they can reduce this time to 30 minutes if you are really good.

You will need 24 normal logs and 3 Duel ring for every 1000 laws.

Times:

Total time: 00:43:07.799

Shortest lap: 00:01:18.943

Longest lap: 00:02:45.762

Average lap: 00:01:47.824

Lap 1: 01.18.943

Lap 2: 01.36.281

Lap 3: 01.53.359

Lap 4: 02.05.281

Lap 5: 01.23.040

Lap 6: 02.02.795

Lap 7: 02.08.590

Lap 8: 01.27.002

Lap 9: 01.43.563

Lap 10: 02.04.430

Lap 11: 01.43.503

Lap 12: 01.21.916

Lap 13: 02.00.874

Lap 14: 02.45.762

Lap 15: 01.32.388

Lap 16: 01.39.963

Lap 17: 02.03.645

Lap 18: 02.13.551

Lap 19: 01.41.429

Lap 20: 01.28.818

Lap 21: 01.44.776

Lap 22: 01.59.549

Lap 23: 01.45.551

Lap 24: 01.22.790

3. Method 3: The Abyss

For this method you need to finish the Abyss mini-quest. I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t recommend doing laws via abyss since you canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t use armor you will be very exposed to Pkers. Also its very risky because inside abyss, the creatures can hit fairly often since you donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t have a good armor.

You can use the normal way (glory), house teleing(house teletabs, mounted glory) or ancients.

Very good guide. I would say, when you go into abyss, you will have to look for the theving,agility, or passage. A trick is to bring a bronze pick, and drop once you are on the inner ring. This obviously requires alot of pickaxes, but buying from dwarf mine, then glory teleing to edgy can cut the time. You only need around 25 to get 1k laws. In my opinion this is worth it, since getting 100, or even 1k will definatly save time on your trip without. Also, you CAN bring prayer books thru abyss, even zammy. Most bring sara for its slight def bonuses.

3.1 Equipment

abyssequipaa4.png

In the right part is the best you can carry, in the left is the image if you dont have prayer book and dont want/can get bronze picks

Exp:

Amulet: Glory (4)

Top: Zammy robes > other robes > none

Bottom: Zammy robes > other robes > none

Ring: Ring of life

Weapon: Bronze Pickaxe*read quote

Shield: Prayer Book* read quote

3.2 Inventory

Taking food with you to abyssal is pointless takes up valuable

space, if you are going to have something to try to survive if your

tbed is a sara brew.

inv3af8.png

Abyss Pouches

P ess

Home Tele tab

Super energy > Energy pots

Sara brew*Check quote> food > tinderbox (used as a tool for entering the central abyss faster) > none

3.3 Crafting

Start in edgeville and make sure the glory amulet you are using is charged, the run a bit north-east until u reach wilderness ditch, jump across it and run to the zamorak mage in lvl 5-6 wild, right click him and select ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâteleportÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢.

edgewaynh7.png

Now in the abyss search a way to enter, you can use thieving eyes, agility gap or boiling(if you are bringing tinderbox), in the inner abyss search for the law risk in the north-eastern part.

abyssxq0.png

You will now be inside the law altar, just craft your runes, empty your pouches and craft again. Here is you choise again:

a) Rub glory teleport back to edgeville, repeat.

B) Tele back to edgeville using ancients, you will be using some of the laws you are crafting, and using some other runes (air and fire, or smoke), that takes some space, but you'll save little more time, wont risk glory and will be getting some magic experience.

c) Use tele tabs to teleport to your house, and use your mounted glory to get back to edgeville, it might take some more time, but you wont be risking your glory, also its useful if you cant afford many glories.

3.4 Testing

This is pretty the same as natures so if you are using super energy pots, you can make around 1500 laws per hour.

This timing was using super energy pots, and w/o any robes, with agility 64, and thanks to god no pkers interferance.

You can make roughlty 1k laws in 40 minutes.

[/code]

Times:

Total time: 00:08:17.635

Total laws made: 205

Longest lap: 00:01:39.527

Shortest lap: 00:01:14.320

Average lap: 00:01:39:.527

Lap 1: 01:31.854

Lap 2: 01:14.320

Lap 3: 01:58.221

Lap 4: 01:52.531

Lap 5: 01:40.709

This times can be shorter depending on your skills to RC via abyss.

Thanks to...

-Tip.it (Maps and forums)

-Jagex

-Gabe93 Walla for inspiring my law crafting career lol

-pantim, samurai_lassie, Death_dude74 and deathlord552 for giving some tips

- hmgbking for letting me use some of his pics

-And you for reading my guide, I hope you like

If there is anything I did wrong just tell me, any opinions are accepted and ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ

Happy ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâScaping!

beerrobber.png

^Click it to see my BLOG

Barrows Drops: 3[spear, dh helm, t helm]

Law Crafting guide

Very good guide. I would say, when you go into abyss, you will have to look for the theving,agility, or passage. A trick is to bring a bronze pick, and drop once you are on the inner ring. This obviously requires alot of pickaxes, but buying from dwarf mine, then glory teleing to edgy can cut the time. You only need around 25 to get 1k laws. In my opinion this is worth it, since getting 100, or even 1k will definatly save tiem on your trip without. Also, you CAN bring prayer books thru abyss, even zammy. Most bring sara for its slight def bonuses.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

tbed is a sara brew.

I agree. You don't really need a shark (I rarely see pkers, and a shark is unlikey to help). Either a sara brew for its great healing and defensive properties, or nothing at all imo.

I'd mention using other one click teles than tabs (elf crystals or ectophial works), also you could mention other ways to get back to Edge besides abyss (such as house tabbing and using house glory to edge or using ancients (no need to bring laws because you'll craft them, thus cutting down on 2 laws/trip, but you'd also need a fire and air rune (or a smoke rune) so you'd be cutting down on 3-4 laws, trip, albeit getting magic experience and not risking a glory (and using a bit more time)). This information would be good even without times.

I'd like to congratulate you though, as the guide itself is pretty solid.

PostScript: Are zammy robes best for any reason..? Just wondering.

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg

Good guide, but at the end you should tell your opinion on the best way to do it.

Also, an Abyss map like that isn't needed. as the Abyss changes. Ever notice when killing the monsters for pouches how people do mine, cut, and crawl through a passage that needs something different? Just an overall review of the Abyss and a map of the inner circle would suffice.

Cowards can't block Warriors.

tbed is a sara brew.

You are right, I'll correct that.

I'd mention using other one click teles than tabs (elf crystals or ectophial works), also you could mention other ways to get back to Edge besides abyss (such as house tabbing and using house glory to edge or using ancients (no need to bring laws because you'll craft them, thus cutting down on 2 laws/trip, but you'd also need a fire and air rune (or a smoke rune) so you'd be cutting down on 3-4 laws, trip, albeit getting magic experience and not risking a glory (and using a bit more time)). This information would be good even without times.

I didn't mention other one click teles because house tele tabs are the best, you can use them if you are posioned or can save you from a high KO hit, since you don't lose your stuff in your house. The other methods you name will be added for sure :P .

PostScript: Are zammy robes best for any reason..? Just wondering.

No reason, but maybe a pker can confuse you with the Zamorak Mage lol

Good guide, but at the end you should tell your opinion on the best way to do it.

Also, an Abyss map like that isn't needed. as the Abyss changes. Ever notice when killing the monsters for pouches how people do mine, cut, and crawl through a passage that needs something different? Just an overall review of the Abyss and a map of the inner circle would suffice.

Ok you are right, I'll add my opinion.

The abyss map is just for reference of the entraces you can use, I know it changes but thats why I marked with a red circle the ones you can use.

Abyss isn't all that much faster than balloons. *waits for you to do some time tests*

I'll take times ASAP, I still need to test method 1 with glory, and all possible ways to use abyss

beerrobber.png

^Click it to see my BLOG

Law Crafting guide

I'm hooked on this guide waiting for the abyss thing. I know I have been beating abyss law rcers when I am ballooning

I have a BETA timing, I call it BETA because it is small and may not be very accurate, but can be a general example of what it should take you.

or maybe theyr beating u by crafting banking and going back? lol nice guide i craft laws but i mean i get nearlly 1k an hour doing it thru draynor

In fact balloons are a lot faster if you use super energy pots, if you have 70+ agility you will be only using 1 dose every trip.

btw, Are you using glories or any energy boost?

beerrobber.png

^Click it to see my BLOG

Law Crafting guide

or maybe theyr beating u by crafting banking and going back? lol nice guide i craft laws but i mean i get nearlly 1k an hour doing it thru draynor

I definitely make MUCH better time then the crafter who do it through Draynor. You must've misinterpreted what I said. I was stating that I was, in fact, beating the abyss crafter on the world I was in.

And to beer, keep it up. :thumbsup:

Harvest Moon Gameboy King

HmgBarsig.png

runemsmithcape,Hmgbking.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Nice guide pal, every method is well explained, good on AOW :P, well I will make 48.8k laws with that balloon method :thumbsup:

Thank you.

AOW sounds good :P Good luck making all those laws.

beerrobber.png

^Click it to see my BLOG

Law Crafting guide

Nice guide! :thumbsup: One thing, if your're doing the abyss, adn can stand dropping your pickaxe, you may want to use a mithril one, as it's half the weight of the others.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

• 2 weeks later...
Nice guide! :thumbsup: One thing, if your're doing the abyss, adn can stand dropping your pickaxe, you may want to use a mithril one, as it's half the weight of the others.

The problem when dropping picks isn' really weight, its the price, its not very viable to buy 1k mith pick axe, because A.) It's stock on stores is low B.)It's prices is arround 1k ea.

beerrobber.png

^Click it to see my BLOG

Law Crafting guide