Someone help me with finding this song, don't know the name!

StrOwez

Well the description is its: classical, probably a large orchestra, and it's always used in films etc.. to make the audience cry, i.e. a sad scene in the film.

Anyway I was watching something on TV and it came up and I was like wow that's a sweet depressing tune, but I cant find it anywhere :(

Oh if it helps I think the beginning of it is violins but don't take my word for it.

So yeh please list any popular sad classic songs and it may be the one =]

A friend to all is a friend to none.

:oops: Sorry I heard it a few times, but never in detail.

edit: btw what do you think it is O:)

edit: nvm you don't know the name either

Jeez i think this is the most vague "whats this song" post ive ever seen. You got any examples of films its been used in?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

man ok it goes something like

HightuuuuuuuuuuLow roooooooo oooooooooooooo ooooooo oooooo ooooooo ooooo oooooo ooooooo

*gives up*

Cant help the hopeless.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Finding out what film/TV show you saw it on would help tremendously. Without knowing that, it's basically just guessing. So lets try and figure out that first, any descriptions of what you were watching, storyline, cast, ect.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I I think i know what you meen ! i know the song was the film Schinderls list a very very very very very very very wild stab in the dark

Master Of Muffins, pie Lovers not welcome

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Lovley Spam

If you have a mic you could record yourself humming the tune, if you were able to do that it would help. Otherwise we could be here until we are all old and grey and still not figure it out.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

As said earlier in the topic I can't remember the name of the film!

That's why we said describe the film.

Seriously, we have nothing to go on. If you expect help, you have to give us something to work with.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Thats the song from Platoon! If you had said Platoon I would've got that, it's a nice dramatic piece (although it's a little overused).

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)