The Official BlogScape Index - RECOVERED!

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=106338]Yehoshua_I's Road to Greatness[/url]

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I'm very sorry, but we have decided to de-sticky this thread. We probably should've done it ages ago, but the thing is, no one has been maintaining this list for years now and all the links on the first page are broken. They most likely broke when we upgraded to our current board's version.

If there is interest for it, we could maybe get a new list going in the future, but no guarantees.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Oh, I just realized the last post was made in 2013...lol.  I'd be very interested in a new list getting started.

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!