Hey Everyone, It's Smi! It's Smi... It's me... Get it? Please yourself...

+ = New Entry

New Entries in Quest Diary Slayer Diary

[hide=A Bit About Myself]Well, I'm a girl, currently 17 years old, from the South of England. I joined Runescape in September 2005 so I've been playing for about 2 years now. I am, in my oppinion, an average player. My levels are not especially high, but not ridiculously low either. I'm the sort of player that does things for fun and because I enjoy them, rather than sitting cutting a tree for a really long time. For this reason, none of my levels are particularly impressive and I'm not the richest player. But I don't really mind! You'll usually find me wandering around world 71 wearing green navy slacks and an ordinary green top.

Aside from Runescape, the things I enjoy include:

Listening to Music - Classic Rock is my style, it's usually what I listen to!

Playing Music - I am absolutely in love with my mandolin, my favourite instrument ever. I'm a pretty good singer, just starting my 5th year of singing lessons and am the lead vocalist of a band. I also play piano and guitar. Music plays a big part in my life! I am studying Music Technology this year.

Drama and Acting - I've always loved this. It's the thrill of being on stage. I love it. I've been doing drama for years and years.

Reading - I'm a huge fan of J.R.R. Tolkien and I worship all his books! I also love Robert Rankin, who is just a genius. Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of The Apocolypse. Need I say more?

Writing - I write LOTR fanfiction and short stories about various things!

On Runescape, I Enjoy...

Slayer - I've only just got properly into it but it's my favourite skill by far. I do slayer a lot nowadays

Trouble Brewing - I absolutely love this minigame, it's quite complicated and there's so much stuff to do! For me, it never gets boring.

Hunter - Again, I've only just got into it properly, but I really love it.

Quests - People are always surprised when I tell them how many quest points I have. I don't think it's that impressive as there are so many more quests that I could do!

Organising Silly Events Like Flash Mobs - It's so fun when they work properly!

Agility - I train Agility at Brimhaven. It's fun apart from when I can't get past the spinning blade 20 times in a row!

Cooking - I enjoy cooking things that not many people cook. I don't enjoy fishing at all, so I mostly go for potatoes, pizzas or Ugthanki Kebabs

Gnome Delivery - I love this minigame to bits, I just find it really fun!

[/hide]

[hide=Stats]All Stats

smi_mandos.png

Current Goal = Get All Stats Above 50

smi_mandos.png

smi_mandos.png

smi_mandos.png

smi_mandos.png

[/hide]

[hide=Everyday Blog]I will update this whenever I feel like writing anything interesting I have seen, or when I have something to say.

[/hide]

[hide=+ Slayer Diary+ ]A diary of all my slayer assignments, any time I change it and why, and any comments about the tasks, including drops and other comments.

This isn't to boast about the drops, the money, or my skill. This is just a running diary to see how I improve, and how slayer improves as I get better at it.

[hide=Totals...]Monsters

181 Harpie Bug Swarms

167 Ogres

152 Lesser Demons

149 Trolls

93 Cockatrice

91 Banshees

89 Jungle Horrors

69 Basilisks

60 Bloodveld

51 Werewolves

48 Dogs

43 Wolves

40 Ghosts

31 Zombies

26 Ankous

24 Vampires

18 Cave Slime

Level Ups

Attack: 2

Hitpoints: 3

Ranged: 5

Slayer: 4

TOTAL: 13

COMBAT: 1

Drops

GP: 33,570[/b]

RUNES

Pure Essence: 30

Water Runes: 150

Fire Runes: 1440

Chaos Runes: 75

Nature Runes: 45

Law Runes: 11

Death Runes: 20

Blood Runes: 11

ARROWS

Adamant: 25

HERBS

Harralander: 2

Ranarr: 1

Irit: 1

Lantadyme: 2

Dwarf Weed: 1

SEEDS

Marrentil Seed: 1

Harralander Seed: 1

Ranarr Seed: 2

Kwuarm Seed: 1

Dwarf Weed Seed: 1

Strawberry Seed: 1

Watermelon Seed: 1

Limpwurt Seed: 3

Jangerberry Seeds: 3

ARMOUR

Mystic Hat (White): 1

MISC

Long Bone: 1

Chaos Talisman: 2

Emerald: 2

[/hide]

Key

Turael - Mazchna - Vannaka - Chaeldar - Duradel

(Q) = Quit Task

03/10/07 - 25. 69 Basilisks

These are quite boring. And they don't hit. I took too much food.

Dragon Scimmy

Drops: 45 Nature Runes, 150 Water Runes, 9 Law Runes, Dwarf Weed, 2 Irit, Harralander, Lantadyme, Ranarr, 2 Chaos Talismans, 2 Emeralds, White/Gold Mystic Hat

7162gp

03/10/07 - 24. 26 Ankou

Only 26? That's pathetic, Vannaka you can do better than that!

Dragon Scimmy

Drops: 2 Laws, 20 Deaths, 11 Bloods, 25 Addy Arrows, 20 Pure Ess, Grimy Lantadyme, Marrentil Seed

799gp

EDIT: From now on I will specify the weapon I used to kill these things.

30/09/07 - 23. 103 Ogres

I've grown to like ogres a lot recently, they're the best ranged monster I can train on atm. I'm so much closer to 60 ranged now!

Drops = Dwarf Weed Seed, Strawberry Seed, 3 Limpwurt Seeds, 2 Ranarr Seeds, Harralander Seed, 3 Jangerberry Seeds, Watermelon Seed, Kwuarm Seed, Long Bone

Levelled Up - 68 Hitpoints, 57 Slayer, 59 Ranged

21/09/07 - 22. 91 Lesser Demons

Not again! Oh well, I might get on with this a bit later today if I can be bothered.

Don't remember amount of money/drops

21/09/07 - 21. 89 Jungle Horrors

They're not too bad... they could be better though. They're close to a bank so I don't have to worry about running low on food and they drop pineapples so I can make more super compost... yeah, they're kind of boring though.

Levelled Up - 68 Attack

21/09/07 - 20. 93 Harpie Bug Swarms

Yay! I love this task, it makes me the most money out of all the tasks I've done before (I know it's not much but it's still pretty good) and I get a hell of a lot of fire runes. Plus they die really, really quickly. Oh man, I love this task!

Drops = CLUE SCROLL (15 Lobs, Addy Full Helm, 3 red firelighters), 720 Fire Runes, 45 Chaos Runes

Levelled Up - 67 Hitpoints

13,284gp

21/09/07 - 19. 43 Banshees

I don't know why I range banshees really. Waste of arrows. I don't have very many left.

325gp

EDIT: From now on I will specify the amount of money made directly from each monster, including from alching/selling drops, and any drops I keep unless they're really not worth mentioning.

21/09/07 - 112 Fire Giants (Q)

Can't be bothered. Going to the waterfall seems to always mean that I forget to bring stuff and have to make several bank trips. I can't be bothered for that to happen again. Oh, I'm so lazy.

21/09/07 - 18. 40 Ghosts

Punching ghosts in varrock sewer. Made it take longer than it should have done. SURELY if you punch a ghost your hand would go right through it?

21/09/07 - 101 Dagannoth (Q)

First impression? I don't like the sound of this task, because it's mostly multi combat and I just can't do that. Burthorpe it is...

20/09/07 - 17. 61 Lesser Demons

Yay! Time to range me some lessers

Levelled Up - 58 Ranged, 56 Slayer

20/09/07 - 16. 64 Ogres

A brilliant task to train ranged, if I can ever find space at the training grounds!

Levelled Up - 57 Ranged

20/09/07 - 15. 14 Vampires

As I said before, because they actually FLY DOWN and attack you instead of just respawning, they're great fun! This one was quite thrilling as I refused to go to the bank for more food until I was on 5hp. It was probably a good thing that I did!

20/09/07 - 14. 43 Wolves

On White Wolf Mountain

18/09/07 - 73 Fire Giants (Q)

It was too soon after Waterfall Quest, I really didn't feel like having to go back. Simple as that really. I'll do it next time

16/09/07 - 13. 68 Trolls

I'm getting kind of sick of killing trolls. I seem to be doing it quite a lot!

Levelled Up - 57 Attack, 82 Combat

16/09/07 - 12. 18 Cave Slime

They're good because they drop lots of swamp tar so I can make more marrentil tar for my salamander flamethrower!!

16/09/07 - 63 Ice Giants )Q)

It was crowded, and I just couldn't be bothered.

16/09/07 - 11. 10 Vampires

Only 10? I could kill these all day! They FLY DOWN and attack you!

Levelled Up - 55 Slayer

16/09/07 - 10. 31 Zombies

Stumbled over to Braindeath Island and kicked some Zombie Pirate butt!

16/09/07 - 72 Crocodiles (Q)

I already told you, Smi doesn't do desert.

15/09/07 - 9. 60 Bloodveld

Bloodvelds are the bane of my existance. Too strong for me to melee, and too tough for me to range. I range them anyway and it seems to work well enough.

Leveled Up - 55 Ranged, 56 Ranged

15/09/07 - 8. 27 Kalphite

I took the easy way out and killed workers. Don't judge me!

15/09/07 - 43 Hellhounds (Q)

Vannaka wants to see me dead.

15/09/07 - 7. 93 Cockatrice

I'm sorry, I was under the impression that these would be interesting!

Leveled up - 66 hitpoints

15/09/07 - 6. 18 Dogs

Just killed these in that big house in Ardougne. Simple.

15/09/07 - 14 Bronze Dragons (Q)

Just.....no

15/09/07 - 5. 88 Harpie Bug Swarms

One of my favourite tasks at the moment. They're really fast and drop so, so many fire runes!

Drops = 720 Fire Runes, 75 Chaos Runes, 12k gp (including everything sold at General Store)

Leveled Up - 66 Attack, 54 Slayer

13/09/07 - 4. 51 Werewolves

Ranged them in the Canifis pub

Leveled Up - 54 Ranged

12/09/07 - 3. 48 Banshees

Pretty straightforward. Ranged them, because I'm trying to get my ranged up.

12/09/07 - 69 Crocodiles (Q)

I'm not a fan of the desert at the best of times, and when I'm fighting something in the desert with armour, when my water gets used up ridiculously quickly, that's even worse. Attempted, and failed.

11/09/07 - 2. 81 Trolls

Fairly straightforward - went to tunnel next to Keldagrim entrance.

Leveled up - 53 Slayer

10/09/07 - 1. 30 Dogs

Went to McGrubor's wood and killed the guard dogs.

10/09/07 - 77 Killerwatts (Q)

I... hate... Killerwatts. They hit too fast and they are generally evil things so I hate killing them. Sorry Vannaka, I'm burthorping it!

[/hide]

[hide=+ Quest Diary +]QP = 199

[hide=All The Quests I Have Left To Do]Contact!

Darkness of Hallowvale

Desert Treasure

Devious Minds

Dream Mentor

Fairy Tale Part II, A - Cure A Queen

The Fremennik Isles

The Great Brain Robbery

Grim Tales

Haunted Mine

In Aid of the Myreque

Legends Quest

Lunar Diplomacy

Mourning's Ends - Part 1

Mourning's Ends - Part 2

My Arm's Big Adventure

The Path of Glouphrie

Recipe For Disaster

Roving Elves

Royal Trouble

Tai Bwo Wannai Trio

Troll Romance

Watchtower[/hide]

Quest Diary

01-02/10/07 - Regicide

Oh Man, what a ridiculously long quest! Well I suppose the quest itself isn't that long, just the whole Underground Pass thing. I didn't really enjoy doing the quest all that much, but I think that the elf lands are so, so beautiful! It was worth it just so I can wander around there some more now. Overall though, I didn't really enjoy the quest, and the fight took way too long. I ran out of prayer just as I dealt the final blow.

Yeah. So basically, Regicide was alright, but ony because the elf lands are so lovely.

29-30/09/07 - Monkey Madness

I'm getting to the point in my questing where challenges like MM are the only things that keep me really entertained. I was more than ready to do this quest when I started it yesterday, and I was really happy when two of my amazing friends, Kit and Dan offered to help me with it. I also got to do this quest at the same time as my brother Jimmy.

The hardest part of this quest for me turned out to be the sliding puzzle, which I was determined to solve, mainly because I don't have the 200k to pay. I know I'm poor, but that's beside the point. I eventually managed to work on a tactic that worked and I finished it easilly after that.

Next, I met Kit on Ape Atoll and he showed me what to do. It took me a while to get out of the jail and at least 3 other people doing the quest died around me at this point. Unfortunately I didn't get the drops because there was someone else who was there just randomly. And I had a full inventory of food! He got about 500 laws and 600k. I will never understand why people want to take stuff like that with them when they're doing quests where they are likely to die!

So with the help of Kit, Dan and Jimmy I didn't have any problems involving death! Although, I did manage to bury my karamjan monkey bones just as I was about to talk to the gnome at the end of the passage. The end result was I had to walk around as a zombie monkey for a little while. Woopsie.

And the demon? It was really easy, mainly due to the fact that I was using emerald tipped mithril crossbow bolts and I got to poison him, so he died quicker. That was rather nice! At the end I also got 66 Strength, 69 Attack and another combat level, which was very nice for me!

Overall, I think Monkey Madness has been my favourite quest to date!

28/09/07 - Fight Arena

Another one I should have done ages ago. I stocked up on prayer pots and swordies, just in case, and I must have eaten about 5 swordies and used no prayer alltogether. I was a bit deluded into thinking this one would be difficult for me. I think it was probably the thought of killing more than one 120+ level in a row... well two is hardly a big number is it? I'm a wimp when it comes to fighting high level monsters, I guess.

As for the quest itself, I quite enjoyed it in a weird sort of way. It was nice and short, and simple, so it made me feel I hadn't really achieved much. But now, I am ever closer to the 200qp!

And that Khazard guy? He must have, like, a million hitpoints! Man, he was a pretty fun kill.

28/09/07 - Family Crest

It wasn't really much of a big deal for me, doing this. I got the magic requirement a few days ago, so it was about time I went for it. It's always listed as one of the hard quests but it took me about half an hour to complete and I was completely disappointed with the demon fight at the end. Oh well, at least I have some cooking gauntlets now...

Which, I would like to add, seem to be making me burn MORE swordies! How on earth does that work?

21/09/07 - Underground Pass

My fabulous brother helped me with the first half of this quest. It doesn't take a runescape genius to know that it is extremely long! I found it really really enjoyable though, despite all the traps that seemed to take ages to run through. The only bad thing was that when it came to getting the dove skeleton from the Half Soulless, it must have taken me at least half an hour to actually find it. It's one of those quests that I'm pretty sure if you attempt it on your own, you're not gonna find it as fun.

18/09/07 - Waterfall Quest

I've always meant to do this quest and I decided to just go for it today. I found it quite annoying because I kept forgetting stuff that I needed to bring, but I didn't mind too much. I overpacked again, like I always do, but I suppose its better to be overprepared than underprepared! The quest itself wasn't all that satisfying, and I found it more annoying than fun.

17/09/07 - Horror From The Deep

I was sort of dreading doing this one but at the same time was really looking forward to being able to get a prayer book. I have to be in the right mood to kill monsters that require some sort of skill, and most of the time I'm just not in that frame of mind. However, today when I got home from the joys of school I felt like going on a mission to slay that giant mole. So I did. And it was fun. Then I thought "ah well, might as well get this quest over and done with."

It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. I actually found killing the monster quite fun, which was surprising because I just hate being hit by anything. Since I've started seriously training slayer, I've just got into this strange mindset where I enjoy not being on full health. And it didn't hit that hard anyway. My cousin said this would be a really hard quest, but he LIED! It was quite a good quest though. Short, but fun. Most of the time I find short quests a bit silly, but this one was very good.

[/hide]

[hide=Supporters and Friends]This list is everyone who supports me and my goals... if anyone does at all!

People in bold deserve extra special mention!

Im Lost Hlp - My fabulous cousin, always asking how Slayer's going, even when I'm not doing it! :D

Muhammad 3 - An amazing friend, I feel really lucky to be friends with him :)

Farmer Iain - When my friend Andy introduced me to him he was 20 levels below me in most things. Now he's over 100 or something, with really high stats!

Kit573 - He's a complete Legend, possibly the 2nd fastest leveller in the world! A wonderful friend.

SachikoNami

[/hide]

~Smi Mandos

xxx

Along the coast road, by the headland

The early lights of winter glow.

Ill pour a cup to you my darling.

Raise it up --- say cheerio.

good luck with your goals! and just a tip when u kill killerwats have slayboot and dhide on and u should get hit 0's mostly all the time. still bring food though :wink: check my blog sometime? <3:

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

Accomplished September 20, 2007

Yeah, what I'm doing at the moment is training up my range as much as possible while I'm doing slayer so I can wear better dhides. Because I had quite low range I could only wear green. Now I can wear blue and I'm aiming for red. Hopefully that should get me a bit more protection against things like killerwatts!

Thanks for the tip :D

• 2 weeks later...

wow lol i wish i liked slayer as much as you :) i find it fun but nearly all of my tasks are bronze drags or hellhoundsn ( 101 cb not good for slayer #-o ), congratz on ur skills...it says 99 att on the monkey madness thing btw :shock:.

Im gonna start slayin again maybe we could go together sometime :-k

ill keep u added just incase

89rz98x.gif87404l4.gif

Good luck with your goals. As for getting all skill 50, I see you are quite close as it is. =D>

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

It seems most people are using other peoples blogs as advertisement threads...

Anyway, good luck on your goals.

Your levels are all average, but i'd suggest maybe getting one skills/stat alot higher.

E.g. I had 87 attack with 75 strength and 75 defence.

But whatever you like.

Keep up the good work. ::'

it says 99 att on the monkey madness thing btw :shock:.

Im gonna start slayin again maybe we could go together sometime :-k

ill keep u added just incase

Thanks for pointing that out, I changed it now.

Sure, I'd love to have more people to do slayer with although you never know what tasks you're going to get!

Your levels are all average, but i'd suggest maybe getting one skills/stat alot higher.

E.g. I had 87 attack with 75 strength and 75 defence.

But whatever you like.

To be honest, I don't really mind what my levels are... I'm not a "raise one, leave the rest" kinda girl. I just do whatever I feel like doing most of the time. I don't have the patience to work on one skill all the time, I think I'd get bored with it too easilly. I think that's why I've not been doing so many slayer tasks recently, although it doesn't mean I'll stop!

I think the way it's going, my agility is probably going to get a bit higher though. I'm absolutely in love with that skill at the moment!