Vann's Blog - 99 WC. New PC Build!

Did my Jad Reaper assignment at Fight Kiln and got the range version of the cape (only need melee now). Also, did A Broken Home and the replay to get Asylum Surgeon's Ring.

jcSji.jpg

Holy shit, you actually did it!

That is the best ring in the [bleep]ing game. It makes Araxxor a lot easier. (That, when combined with that one ring that gives you 10% adren back after using an Ultimate.)

Side note: when I say best ring in the game: apparently Ring of Death got some upgrades or some shit, so idk how it compares to the new version. But it was a op beforehand.

Ring of Death now acts like a ring of life and teles you out when you die. You lose 15% (or 25% idk) of the RoD charges or something but keep all your stuff. It's op if you die a lot.

So I've been working on Dominion Tower. At 230 kills right now. I'll finish it up tomorrow then I gotta start questing to knock out diaries. Frem boots 4 would be op as hell for DKs but I gotta get 90 smithing :/

• Like 1

Banked 89 Smithing for Artisans (got 85 so far) goal this weekend is 90 smithing, all Diaries I can complete done (so like 10-12 quests) and Dominion Tower mostly done (500 kills + bosses for gloves).

As much as I hate quests, I have decided to work toward the QP Master Cape so I can be close for when it comes out (see today's Dev Blog). I will still be working toward 120 Mage/Slayer and eventually 120 thieving but having a Master Cape that isn't just a monotonous grind (questing is a grind but a different kind of grind) is something I'm interested in. Hopefully the cape looks good.

Go Vann go!!!

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Go Vann go!!!

Thanks Haseo! You better join SoDB so we can make monies together!

Made some progress toward Quests and Diaries:

Karamja Easy

Karamja Medium

Karamja Hard

Fremmy Easy

Fremmy Medium

Mountain Daughter

Glorious Memories

Tai Bwo Wannai Trio

Royal Trouble

Will finish Fremmy Hard today (gotta collect mahogany from subjects) then I can do Blood Runs Deep.

I'm like 1/10 of the way toward 250 agility laps for Agile Top then I can finish off Fremmy Elites.

Got 90 Smithing this weekend.

230/500 Dominion Tower Kills

Goals this week:

Finish Fremmy Elite

98 Mining

Do quests for and finish all Varrock, Fally, and Ardy tasks (Hard or Elite depending on skill requirements)

Besides that I will just do my Reapers, Durzag kills, and hopefully get a Yaka kill! If anyone is willing to take me to Yaka let me know.

Go Vann go!!!

T T

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Go Vann go!!!

T T

You misspelled T B... O wait you already got all the shiz from there

Good day today:

Finished Eyes of Glourphie

Finished Blood Runs Deep

Finished Hard Fremmy Tasks

Got Attuned Crystal Wand (And sold Virtus Wand)

jor6w.jpg

Beast Master Loot from tonight

ANDDDDD! Achto Primeval Gloves from Yakamuru + The Reaper back!!!

jorfS.jpg

• Like 1

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy go get em gz gz

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Ty Ty. I accidentally bought the range tank gloves with Teci the other day when trying to buy the Mage gloves. It worked out tho since now I have the range and Mage gloves (even tho the range is the low version)

Didn't do much on RS this week. Got 98 Mining tho. Closing in on 20M Mage and Slayer. I'm road tripping this weekend. Partying at the lake then floating the river so no scape. But my goals for this coming week are to do my raids, daily reapers, and finish all Varrock, Ardy & Fally diaries. Also I'm like 100/250 laps at Barb to finish the Fremmy diaries and still 230/450 dom tower kills for dreadnips

Finished Fremmy Elite tasks last night and did a DKs reaper with my lovely new boots.

Gonna grind out the last 220 Dom Tower kills for Dreadnips and may even work toward getting the gloves (if I have all the quests done)

Rest of the week will just be daily reapers, daily raids, daily challenges and I will work on quests I need to finish Fally, Varrock, and Ardy tasks and some of the Elf Tasks. My goal this coming weekend is to do some of the GrandMaster quests (RoTM, WGS, etc) to unlock more fun slay tasks and content.

Also, I passed 20M Mage XP and I'm over 18M Slay XP. Kinda wanna push for 20M slay and 25M+ Mage by the end of the month. It's not that hard but I like making goals that I can accomplish.

My goals by the end of the year:

90 Base

100 DG

50M Mage XP

40M Slay XP

Quest Cape

All Diaries

99 Mining

99 Thief

T90 Set (Nox Bow/Scythe/Staff, Dual Ascensions, Drygore Maces, Seismics) -have some of this but want all

I also want to be making good progress toward final boss

• Like 1

I just got this

jzH1h.jpg

buy an xbox one and play Destiny pls and then you can be like "wow how many months were you farming those guys for that really rare gun?" "oh, just a few hours." and then you can be like "wow [bleep] you" and I can be like "ok in 10 minutes? i'm in a raid atm"

• Like 1

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I just got this

jzH1h.jpg

buy an xbox one and play Destiny pls and then you can be like "wow how many months were you farming those guys for that really rare gun?" "oh, just a few hours." and then you can be like "wow [bleep] you" and I can be like "ok in 10 minutes? i'm in a raid atm"

Naw. Playstation 4 lyfe

Finished Fremmy Elite tasks last night and did a DKs reaper with my lovely new boots.

Gonna grind out the last 220 Dom Tower kills for Dreadnips and may even work toward getting the gloves (if I have all the quests done)

Rest of the week will just be daily reapers, daily raids, daily challenges and I will work on quests I need to finish Fally, Varrock, and Ardy tasks and some of the Elf Tasks. My goal this coming weekend is to do some of the GrandMaster quests (RoTM, WGS, etc) to unlock more fun slay tasks and content.

Also, I passed 20M Mage XP and I'm over 18M Slay XP. Kinda wanna push for 20M slay and 25M+ Mage by the end of the month. It's not that hard but I like making goals that I can accomplish.

My goals by the end of the year:

90 Base

100 DG

50M Mage XP

40M Slay XP

Quest Cape

All Diaries

99 Mining

99 Thief

T90 Set (Nox Bow/Scythe/Staff, Dual Ascensions, Drygore Maces, Seismics) -have some of this but want all

I also want to be making good progress toward final boss

#dice

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Anyone have any JMod contacts? If so can you PM me? I am trying to recover my pure/alt to no avail. All requests get denied even with me providing Credit Card info, multiple IPs (moved around) and more. My email was breached a while back and is now secure but I believe that's how they got it. It has a unique name that has been the target of hacks in the past.

Any help is appreciated.

Hydrix #2 get. What should I make (to keep)? Souls, RoD, or Reaper? Current in slot items are blood fury and surgeons asylum.

A dicebag

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Lol'd did WGS 100 years too late. Got my first slayer task and got my first pair of d claws (yay 300k). Gonna knock out RoTM this week and probably hit 85 base (RC is the only slow one left). Also I'm only 600k from 99 mining so I should get it this week too.

Got 99 mining yesterday, no pic bc I'm lazy. planning on mining with super heat form for 99 smithing (after I use my 10k ore).

Still gotta do some quests but meh.

Got SSH and Saggy Short in the same floor yesterday while doing my daily DG. Only 3 years too late.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got 93 Fishing and about halfway to 94 this weekend while AFKing. Also got 84-86 DG. Finished Firemaker's Curse, so I just have RoTM, FoTG, and Light Within to complete to have most of the useful quests done. Will get them done before dxp weekend.

Saving all raffle tickets for protean packs. Got 4k planks at the moment. Hope to have 10k by dxp weekend. Won't get me 99 con, but should be some decent XP.

Plan for dxp is as follows:

Protean planks on con for 93-XX

Smelt all corrupt ore I have for 90-XX

Pyramid plunder to 90 thief

Get 90 DG

If Grenwalls aren't too packed then I will get 90+ hunt with tickets+protean traps.

Rest of the weekend will either be WC/FM at Jad lair to work toward 99 WC/120 FM, powering out 100 DG, or Slaying/Camping Glacors for progress toward 120 Mage. Or I may scrap all my non-afk plans and just fish toward 99. Who knows.

• Like 1

WTF (What The Fudge), I didn't know they increased the Magic cap to lvl 120?  So is the max Combat level now 200+?

Nice Blog & Stats, BTW. :D

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

WTF (What The Fudge), I didn't know they increased the Magic cap to lvl 120? So is the max Combat level now 200+?

The only 120 skill currently is Dungeoneering. But all other skills have a "Master Cape" which is the equivalent experience of 120 in the skill. So at 104M experience you can buy the Master Cape which has particles and is styled a bit different than a regular skill cape.

• Like 1

WTF (What The Fudge), I didn't know they increased the Magic cap to lvl 120? So is the max Combat level now 200+?

The only 120 skill currently is Dungeoneering. But all other skills have a "Master Cape" which is the equivalent experience of 120 in the skill. So at 104M experience you can buy the Master Cape which has particles and is styled a bit different than a regular skill cape.

Oh, thank you. I didn't know that! :)

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!