Vann's Blog - 99 WC. New PC Build!

I get no love on my blog. Maybe I should post pictures?

Anyways. I'm an idiot. Got a Tzhaar task and was like "ooo excuse to do Jad"... Turns out they are lava creatures so I still have 115 Tzhaar to do (aka skip).

Got my first firecape since c. 2007? Maybe 2008. Lost all my others before graves. And as soon as I got this one I sacrificed it. Plan on Kiln tonight or tomorrow. Gonna get Mage first (as that's my main style I'm training) then range and stuff.

Should I get another Firecape and keepsake it? They look sexy and no one wears these days so it's different (or keepsake kiln bc I want another option over 99 slay cape)

In levels news I got 67 divination (thanks lamps), 92 mining (at Netflix stones) and 99 range (at fight caves)

Tonight I'm doing scorpion catcher and doing seers diaries for Enhanced Excalibur. Doing Branches for Drakans Medallion for Rots. Doing some slayer and reaper.

For you lazy [bleep]s who don't wanna read my wall of random text:

Firecape

Sacrificed it so I can do kiln

67 Div

92 Mining

99 Ranged

Fashionscaped

I'm posting on your blog cause i don't want saru to think that he gets special attention. I would definitely recommend pictures those things are great. Just pictures of whatever they don't even need to be relevant. I'll follow your blog if you go buy a cat and regularly post pictures of it. Or just rs stuff i guess.

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

I'm posting on your blog cause i don't want saru to think that he gets special attention. I would definitely recommend pictures those things are great. Just pictures of whatever they don't even need to be relevant. I'll follow your blog if you go buy a cat and regularly post pictures of it. Or just rs stuff i guess.

Saru is special needs so he gets special attention. Apparently they have fun on the short bus though.

And bleh pictures. Im just too lazy to take them and crop and what not.

First hour of enlightenment: 98-99 summoning with Amlodd VoS then 89-90 Con with the prot planks I had in bank. I took a pic of the summoning and I'll post it tonight after work. I know yall want pictures.

Poll: For the rest of the enlightenment weeks should I:

A) Dungeoneer bc I hate the skill and 2x xp/tokens

B) Get 99 con (60m or so with mahogs)

C) Get 89 Smithing so I can do corrupt ore to 99

I know dg is fast but I hate the skill. Also I'm not as rich as I once was so I kinda wanna knock the buyables out... Realistically (assuming I make the money) I can do 99 con (4-5 weeks) and 89 smith (5 weeks) if I wanted to.

Thoughts?

It's slower but you could do Artisan's for smithing up to corrupt ore. Might be a cheaper alternative?

I was assuming Artisan addy iii ceremonial armour to 89. Isn't it ~250k xp/hr? So with bonus that's 500k which would be 5 weeks of enlightenment to get the 2.5m xp for 80-89... Dont think artisan is cheap tho. Could be wrong.

It's slower but you could do Artisan's for smithing up to corrupt ore. Might be a cheaper alternative?

I was assuming Artisan addy iii ceremonial armour to 89. Isn't it ~250k xp/hr? So with bonus that's 500k which would be 5 weeks of enlightenment to get the 2.5m xp for 80-89... Dont think artisan is cheap tho. Could be wrong.

I was thinking Iron I or something lol. Slow but 1 ore per bar

Pretend there are pictures.

80 DG- Yay chaotics!

77 Hunt- Yay grenwalls!

71 and 72 Div

93 and 22k to 94 mining.

Woo hoo. #progress

Grats on those levels!! Lrn2DGandget120DG.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

When you quit nostalgiascape and come back to afkscape

I'm only playing nostalgiascape cuz eoc got boring right quick :s

Also, you better be doing 10 Araxxi kills a day!

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

When you quit nostalgiascape and come back to afkscape

I'm only playing nostalgiascape cuz eoc got boring right quick :s

Also, you better be doing 10 Araxxi kills a day!

I haven't attempted Araxxi in a while. Been doing RoTS and working toward Max cape. Also doing my daily reaper, learned KK last night with Jason and Deb and draggles got the pet and a dry long so that was a nice 12m split.

My daily scaping is daily challenge, cache when I remember, big chin 1-2 times, reaper, then afk skilling. If I am bored and want to do something then I do some slay <3. Also if spotlight is on PC I work toward void. I'm about to add questing to that as I need Fate of the Gods and ROTM for rune dragons.

Got 80 hunt a few days ago.

Levels left for 80 base:

RC - 78 (currently at span)

Div - 75 (gotta start doing caches, all tuska xp/lamps/ToG go on div)

Levels for 90 Base:

RC: 78 Runespan

Div: 75 Caches/Lamps

Hunt: 80 Big Chin/Grenwalls

DG: 83 Dailies/Dungeons

WC: 85 Ivy

Agil: 86 Priff/Barb Fishing

Smith: 80 Artisan to 89 then Corrupted Ore

Thief: 83 PP to 86 then dwarf traders to 89 then elves

Current goals:

As much as I hate them... I want to work toward a quest cape. I HATE quests, but they are needed for Diaries which have good rewards plus they are needed for Rune Dragons, TDs, Glacors, etc.

So far I have done 2 full diary sets: Seers & Lumbridge.

Going to knock out the quests for all Easy -> Hard Diaries. The elites I won't be able to do until I get higher stats, but I'll do what I can.

I doubt I'll actually get a quest cape, but I'll get all the important/needed quests out of the way.

So goals:

80 Base

99 Con (enlightenment)

Diaries/Quests

Should knock out 80 base this week then it's grind to 90. 99 con is a summer goal with enlightenment and quests/ diaries will be done as I do them. Probably just going to go in alphabetical order and knock them out one by one

Haven't played much lately. Did get 4k crystal dust for Crystal Hatchet and 78 Div. I will get 80 div and 80 base tonight. Shouldn't be hard. Cache, 2 daily tuska meteorites and a few tuska meteor gems + random peoples meteors, JoT, ToG. That will put me close to 80 and I can just afk to finish.

After that then I gotta use my enlightenment. Will probably get 94 or 95 con with enlighten... Or I may just use it on Tuska Spines for Agil.

After 80 Base I'll take a break from skilling before grinding 90 base.

Plan on doing all the easy->hard diaries and the elites I can do. And plan on doing most of the quests before grinding 90 base.

90 Base:

78-90 Div - Cache

80-90 Smith - Artisan/corrupt ore

80-90 RC - Span

80-90 Hunt - Big Chin/Grenwalls

83-90 DG - Dailies and some floors

86-90 Agil - Tuska/Priff

83-90 Thief - PP to 86, Dwarf Traders to 89, elves

85-90 WC - Ivy/ Evil Tree

Shouldn't be a bad grind, just a lot of D&D's, Dailies and AFKing. And when I'm actually playing I'll do PvM/Slayer for money.

Seren stone mining is so afk <3

It is. I'm at a point where I'm alternating between Netflix Stones and Barbflix Fishing.

mfw why aren't you using that noxious staff to monster hunt the [bleep] outta life

mfw why aren't you using that noxious staff to monster hunt the [bleep] outta life

Bro. Calm your [bleep]. Been busy irl and at night I just wanna chill. Also I don't have 2 hours to dedicated to a real PvM trip so I gotta do short solo stuff. Plus Mage is pointless at Rax

Bro. Calm your [bleep]. Been busy irl and at night I just wanna chill. Also I don't have 2 hours to dedicated to a real PvM trip so I gotta do short solo stuff. Plus Mage is pointless at Rax

uhh what I wasn't mad lol

that said, all i heard was excuses. (Plus you can use Nox at really any pvm, nor do you have to spend 2 hours somewhere).

just saying