Vann's Blog - 99 WC. New PC Build!

96 Agil

94 Div

91 DG

Updated Plans:

Should have protean traps for a deece amount of hunt xp. Making all proteans I get into traps.

92/99 WC. After WC gonna either get 99 thief or hunt. Got thief, hunt, WC and RC left to train. Ill get agil with feathers along the way, DG and div with dailies/cache/sinkholes. Invention I'll knock out slaying after everything else is maxed.

Ready to get back to 120 slayer/Mage grind. Can't PvM for shit bc my PC. Can't run NXT well (AMD sucks. Nvidia4lyfe). Building a new PC in August. So bc I can't PvM it gives me a reason to power skill to try and finally max so I can get back to what I enjoy (PvM) but also use boss portals.

Planned specs:

i7 6700k overclocked

GTX 1070

16gb ram

Update: got 99 smithing.

Banked 99 agil in silverhawk feathers (95 currently).

Working on WC 92/99

Longest week ever!

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Working on WC 92/99

Longest week ever!

Got 99 smith a while ago but forgot to update

Working on WC 92/99

Longest week ever!

Got 99 smith a while ago but forgot to update

ok so not the longest week in that case.

gratz

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

• 1 month later...

Haven't been playing much. Afk'd some bamboo while catching Pokemon for Professor Bamb'o on Pokemon Uranium tho.

Checked out the arc a bit and bamboo is nice as a break from ivy. Not sure if it's faster or slower.

Got 99 agil and 96 WC. Just AFKing crystal trees til 99.

Next up:

Thief

RC

Hunt

Invention

Div and DG I'll get from dailyscape.

My goal to max by my birthday (sept 10) isn't gonna happen. I mean it's doable, but cbf rushing. Maybe by end of the year?

• 3 weeks later...

Got 99 WC finally.

Next up Thief.

Bought my new PC components and should have it built this week.

i7 6700k

Nvidia GTX 1070 (Asus Strix OC)

Z170 mobo

16gb ram (I'll add another 16 down the road)

NZXT Kraken x61 cooler (liquid cooler)

120gb Samsung 840 Evo SSD (older but already had)

2TB WD Blue HDD

EVGA 550W PSU

NZXT s340 case (white)

Everything is black or white with rgb lighting. Mouse/keyboard are white with rgb lighting as well. Should look good and perform very well once done. It's overkill for RS but it's more of a productivity rig (video editing) than gaming. But it will run pretty much any game on full settings

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Bump?

I have ALMOST finished maxing. All that remains is Inventions (level 89 atm) and I have it banked. I have also been dumping my bank into as3 components, and the next weapon i augment and disassemble will be my Nox Staff for that biting 3. Plan to have all the components i need for them deeps perks by the time I Max. 

After I max I plan on setting up a twitch account and streaming a "rebuild after max" series. Where I start w/ no GP and no tradeable items (except runes/food/pots bc im lazy and cbf actually cleaning out my bank). I will start with an attuned crystal bow and that t75 staff that Jagex gave us for free a while back. I will slay/pvm to build up my gear to get perked up t90s and stuff for high end bossing. If anyone thinks they would watch me stream, go follow my twitch channel at twitch.tv/vanngeaux

I'll update w/ pics and stuff once I actually max.

EDIT: Also, I'm in search of a clan. After being in SoDB years ago and rejoining like 2 years ago, I had a falling out with one of the leaders (middle aged woman who just happens to be super immature). So now I'm banned from even guesting in the cc. My only advice for SoDB is to look into the clan and see where their true problems lie because there have been many people who have left or were kicked/banned because of drama having to do with one certain individual. At some point you have to wonder who is the real culprit.... 

Anyways, yeah let me know if anyone has a pvm clan that is looking for members. I haven't done Telos or AoD yet and I've never solod Nex, but I'm a quick learner and will have all the gear i need sooner than later.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

You must have quit playing like me...life got in the way, lol.  Hope you are doing well.

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

• 1 year later...