Grand Exchange Your Pros and Cons

Aaron888

Pro- Good update.

Con- 50 topics about it.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Cod-Dislike

I dislike Cod aswell.

Cons: Can't make your own price.

Pros: Lots and lots of 'em. Theres too many to list. I love the GE!

Barrow Drops: Guthan's Helm, Karil's Crossbow.

5 Pieces of the Crystal Key so far.

I would never consider meeting people irl. Not just because of risks that they could be a 40 year old man who is only interested in the bottom half of your body.

Pro- Good update.

Con- 50 topics about it.

+1 -.-

But to be serious...

Pro: Can sell things without having to be online or sitting in world 2. Also certain items like mind shields are easily re-obtainable.

Cons: A general drop in prices for a lot of items, like nats...

I came back to rs because this update rocks so hard

I spent all my money in the first ten minutes

that reminds me, it gives mutes a privledge to sell items ingame. :P

Ah I did not think of this, they must enjoy that. :)

Pros: Can go play the game while selling your items.

Cons: Some prices are off.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Please Include Your Pros and Cons About grand Exchange

Pro-good

Cons-Dislike

Me Personall

Pro- I do little work

Con- To long to sell and can only sell 2 things at once :(

dont you mean 6 things at once?

you are on the demo of the game, be happy that its even a f2p update which you dont deserve lol.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

Pro- Good update.

Con- 50 topics about it.

+1 -.-

But to be serious...

Pro: Can sell things without having to be online or sitting in world 2. Also certain items like mind shields are easily re-obtainable.

dont worry the only reason nats are so low is that yew longs are like 700+ ea in ge once they go down nats i'll go up to 290-300

B_ryan20.png

b_ryan20.png

Its expected to drop after duel arena update, I suppose GE just fasten the rate the price is dropping.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Pros: I can literally sell shark in my sleep.

Cons: WHY THE HELL AREN'T MY SHARK SELLING?

I'd like to figure out how the priority works. Let's say player A is buying shark. Player B, C, D, E, and F are selling.

Does the priority go:

-Price (Lowest first)

-Quantity (Most first)

I had no problem selling 100 cooked shark instantly, yet when I went to sell them again for the same price, I haven't received a single buy all day (since last night)

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

you are on the demo of the game, be happy that its even a f2p update which you dont deserve lol.

To be honest that was completely uncalled for, kinda disappointing to see slur like that coming from such a high level player...

On-topic:

Con: some prices are a little bit funky

Pro: almost everything else, particularly i hated standing in w1 for ages

To be honest that was completely uncalled for, kinda disappointing to see slur like that coming from such a high level player...

+1, I can't take ppl who bash f2pers like that...

OT:

Pro: I can sell some things that i previously couldn't sell for the longest of time...now its easy =] and made some money off of some stuff i bought before the update

Con: Some things just don't sell cause theres too many in the market >.>

and some prices are off.

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

Pro- Buying in bulk will now become extremely easy. This will also filter out the noob merchants from the pros. I also think that this will encourage skilling as raw materials will become easy to get will little work. \'

Con- People will sell for the maximum price and people will buy for the lowest price. This could make it harder to get the items you want, but then again you can just bid more.

Overall a great update, it could use a few tweaks but this is A LOT better then the recent updates. Good Job Jagex =D>

Pro - A lot of reasons: I think overall the GE is a great new aspect of the game. Just have to wait a while before the initial end-of-the-year bank cleaning is settled.

Cons: One I can think of is that I don't seem to be able to sell black and white mystic armor as sets (checked and double checked to see if I had all the parts).

A thing to consider: 2 million accounts (just a guess) actively using the exchange. Consider how much data traffic this takes to keep track of all the purchase/selling orders that people put in. Now check how smooth the game still runs. I think Jagex did a good job on it.

DutchDreams.png

Pro: I always hated merchanting, so this is perfect for me. Sell my junk while I play, sleep or work.

Con: none, really, except that the market is extremely unstable right now due to the extensive use people are making of GE. Everybody is putting up the junk that was lost in their banks, causing a big inflow in the market. It'll take a little while to stabilise, I guess.

Its this kind of attitude which really annoys me. Whenever an F2P update comes out, there is a group of greedy members complaining that we don't deserve it.

OT:

Pros- No more standing around for hours in world 1 varrock bank. Also, theres no difference now between selling 10k ores and 10 ores-you can sell both these amounts for the same price now.

Cons- Prices on most items are falling. People still want quick trades, so they simply sell for the minimum price. This will cause prices to fall steadily. I think it would have been better if Jagex removed the 5% limit and just allowed you to set whatever price you want.

Lets wait and see what actually happens though, this is just a guess.

newbankofrsyq0.gif

All against the new updates, don't log in!

But I want to play... What if I log in, but put all my chats on 'off' so they don't know I'm on.