Drawball - New Recruits Needed!

Denismage

Xenu has their logo on DB2, and it's surviving :shock:

In other news, a giant white line is going down the middle of the DB2. For some reason, every time I go on DB2 it says I have 100% ink, then I draw for a few seconds and sudenly it drops to 6%. Anyone else have this problem?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is definitely not over. Post all your art now. :D That's what I plan on doing.

Also, to Warren, the ink recharge rate on D2 is much faster. You can get 100% ink in around 2 hours or so. Yet, it goes down extremely fast. Don't ask me why. :P

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

This thread is definitely not over. Post all your art now. :D That's what I plan on doing.

Also, to Warren, the ink recharge rate on D2 is much faster. You can get 100% ink in around 2 hours or so. Yet, it goes down extremely fast. Don't ask me why. :P

It's probably already known but I just figured out the faster you draw the faster the ink goes :P

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

Gonna draw white blob, people start helping me, it on drawball 1, draw all white till we can spell out RUNE.

nvm- I got 100% ink but cant draw....

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

The Drawball creator is not letting us make our logo, as he does not consider it "art'. In my opinion, this is bias, as V.I.P. is still there, and it is simpler than ours.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Gonna draw white blob, people start helping me, it on drawball 1, draw all white till we can spell out RUNE.

nvm- I got 100% ink but cant draw....

Means you're banned, IIRC.

No, it means he hasn't been granted access for D1.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

The Drawball creator is not letting us make our logo, as he does not consider it "art'. In my opinion, this is bias, as V.I.P. is still there, and it is simpler than ours.

VIP as a group have made a bigger contribution to the ball than any other group. They really pushed the limits of what you could do on drawball and showed how well collaboration on big pieces can work.

Collab gallery: http://drawball.hp.infoseek.co.jp/vip_d/index2.html

VIP's drawball area: http://www.drawball.com/7o7ai54

They've got a lot of random pictures elsewhere on the ball, but that's their main area. The huge square in the middle is their big collab piece, they used to make a new piece once a month and it was always unprotected until just before the site changed. Hopefully they'll be doing a lot more on the new DB1.

So yes, Hypah is bias towards VIP.. he has every right to be.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

• 1 month later...

There's a reason no one posted in this thread in a month. Logo died. Maybe try reading the last few pages to find out what happened and the differences between DB1 and 2. In a nutshell: /b/ outnumbered us, the drawball changes screwed us up. DB1 is for art, DB2 is for graffiti. End of discussion.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

there didn't need to be 2 drawballs. If people wanted to make art without other interfering they can go to paint! Drawball was about tagging the ball with your group and maintaining it but Hypah ruined that :evil:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

No one posts here anymore as our logo was lost, due to the creators decision to have two Drawball's. Sure, this thread could have lived on, and people could have actually posted pictures of there art etc., but that didn't happen.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

No one posts here anymore as our logo was lost, due to the creators decision to have two Drawball's. Sure, this thread could have lived on, and people could have actually posted pictures of there art etc., but that didn't happen.

Hey I had art but I didn't want to double post :P

• 1 month later...
DB is so pointless anymore, 4chan basically owns ball 2. I mean hell, there is a PEdo Bear message when you first click on DB2. -.-

who/what is 4chan

Its impossible to draw on DB2 now, i drew a big canadian flag and it wass completly gone in 2 mins

DB is so pointless anymore, 4chan basically owns ball 2. I mean hell, there is a PEdo Bear message when you first click on DB2. -.-

who/what is 4chan

Its impossible to draw on DB2 now, i drew a big canadian flag and it wass completly gone in 2 mins

You waited a month to ask this?

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Assume the internet is a person.TIF is a hair,4chan is the anus.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]