The return of Muffin Maddy

excited 2 c u max :)

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

lmao.

Hey maddy

So I havent looked at your blog in ages, and I just had flicked from about 2 pages ago to now.

I am literally crying in laughter from seeing you change up your level up fontsize and colour.

keep it up best blog 2k15 by bloody miles.

• Like 2

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

1st I'd just like to point out that you have a nice blog and good stats...keep it up!

2nd, I'd like to ask how is Canada going? :)

• Like 1

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Thank you very much :D  :D  :D  :D  :D 

I am still in the UK but I leave for Canada in 9 days, eeeeek!!

It's so close and I don't want to leave my boyfriend, friends and family yet  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :(

I

Thank you very much :D  :D  :D  :D  :D 

I am still in the UK but I leave for Canada in 9 days, eeeeek!!

It's so close and I don't want to leave my boyfriend, friends and family yet  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :(

You're welcome!  And I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm sure you'll have a great time in Canada!  It's probably very similar to the UK. :)

• Like 1

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

83farming_zps9uiq335a.png

83 Farming

and yeah, I am just nervous about Canada because anybody would be nervous about moving to another country for a year of their life without being able to be with their loved ones, but it's a step that I signed up to when I was only seventeen. So now the time has come to go for it, and I am very excited, but it's normal to be nervous. I'll still communicate with my friends and family, so I know I'll be fine but I'm allowing myself to be a bit nervous because chances are, those nerves will be completely wiped away when I land in Toronto in eight days' time!

• Like 1

[hide]83farming_zps9uiq335a.png[/hide]

83 Farming

and yeah, I am just nervous about Canada because anybody would be nervous about moving to another country for a year of their life without being able to be with their loved ones, but it's a step that I signed up to when I was only seventeen. So now the time has come to go for it, and I am very excited, but it's normal to be nervous. I'll still communicate with my friends and family, so I know I'll be fine but I'm allowing myself to be a bit nervous because chances are, those nerves will be completely wiped away when I land in Toronto in eight days' time!

Congrats on increasing Farming!

And completely understood!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Good luck! I'll be going to the Bahamas on vacation in December, but it'll be my first time out of the country. 

Good luck! I've never been to the Bahamas, but it looks like it'll be a lovely place to go on holiday  :D

:[    ] 

you're coming to Toronto? What for? I live there too actually. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

A year of study in Canada. I'm in my third year of my degree, I could either just graduate this year or go abroad and I chose to go abroad for a year, see the world, study in a different environment, make new friends and all the cliches that come with all of that!

80slayer_zpsrqvopvso.png

80 Slayer

I am now gone until further notice because I need to get ready for Canada and my computers at home have poor graphics cards which cannot currently support RS3 so Adios!

• Like 2

:[    ] 

you're coming to Toronto? What for? I live there too actually. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

A year of study in Canada. I'm in my third year of my degree, I could either just graduate this year or go abroad and I chose to go abroad for a year, see the world, study in a different environment, make new friends and all the cliches that come with all of that!

80slayer_zpsrqvopvso.png

80 Slayer

I am now gone until further notice because I need to get ready for Canada and my computers at home have poor graphics cards which cannot currently support RS3 so Adios!

I hope to see you soon! :)  Congrats on 80 Slayer, BTW!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!