Tip.it P2P Hi-score List

QueenValerie

The list is currently kind of broken (like half the users are displayed as not having any stats whatsoever) and I'm away for the next month or so. I will try to get it all sorted once I get back.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Not sure if this stil is being updated, but I would like to have removed "TheLostWoods" from the list and please add "essiw" Thanks :)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

• 5 months later...

Ok where the hell am I on the thieving page?

I CLEARLY have more EXP than any of these with their thieving levels in their 80's.

It doesn't look like you're on the list - I think you had to request your name to be added and then they would add you. I'm not sure who has those permissions/if they're around...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Any reason why everyone below rank 300 has no stats?

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

I CLEARLY have more EXP than any of these with their thieving levels in their 80's.

It doesn't look like you're on the list - I think you had to request your name to be added and then they would add you. I'm not sure who has those permissions/if they're around...

Yeah that makes sense.

I should be number 2 on there since I have over 60m thieving exp.

But if it's no longer being updated, there's no point.

Come to think of it Sy Accursed isn't on here either, at least not listed with his current stats. Which is odd, because not only has he joined this place before I did, but he also posts a lot more often than I do. And as far as I know he's actually respected.

So yeah, I do think that page is seriously outdated. Which leads to another question, why the hell is this still stickified? If the page hasn't been updated in years, this thread shouldn't be a sticky. Only relevant topics should be stickified.

Any reason why everyone below rank 300 has no stats?

It looks like a lot of large memberlists on RuneHead have the same issue, probably an issue on RuneHead's end or maybe they cut off stats for members who haven't gained XP in a while. People will appear with blank stats on one list and stats on another. It's bizarre. Maybe report it to them through the appropriate channels?

Yeah that makes sense.

I should be number 2 on there since I have over 60m thieving exp.

But if it's no longer being updated, there's no point.

Come to think of it Sy Accursed isn't on here either, at least not listed with his current stats. Which is odd, because not only has he joined this place before I did, but he also posts a lot more often than I do. And as far as I know he's actually respected.

So yeah, I do think that page is seriously outdated. Which leads to another question, why the hell is this still stickified? If the page hasn't been updated in years, this thread shouldn't be a sticky. Only relevant topics should be stickified.

Hopefully at some point we'll be able to get it updated. We'll see.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

These memberlists are severely outdated, and Runehead doesn't even have support for Divination yet. I've tried updating it several times, but it simply will not update (which is pointless since it'd be inaccurate without Divination).

I'm unpinning this thread and locking it.

• Like 2

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid