F2p Guide to Skills

05pricej

F2p Guide to Skills

Hello and welcome to my little guide to f2p skills. This was origionally written for a friend of mine but i felt like there must be some noob out there who finds this useful :D

This guide does assume you have certain level requirements. I dont state them but they are obvious enough. (note this is copied and pasted from word so i dont know how well it will come out)

Also note that this guide is designed to be pretty much d.i.y. Firstly because my friend is skint and secondly because money is a bit harder to make on f2p.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smithing:

The things you will need to train smithing are:

A rune pickaxe

A hammer

60 mining

48 smithing

Nature runes

Step 1:

Work out how many steel items you need to smelt and smith to reach your next smithing level. Use the tip it skills calculator for this.

Step 2:

Teleport to Varrock and go to the southeast mines. Mine and bank all of the iron ores that you need.

Step 3:

Now teleport to Falador and mine HALF of the coal ore that you need.

Step 4:

Now go to the grand exchange and buy the remaining half of the coal ore.

Step 5:

Teleport to Lumbridge and smelt all of the ores into steel bars in Al kharid.

Step 6:

Teleport to Varrock and smith all of the steel bars into steel plate bodies at Varrock west.

Step 7:

Now withdraw some nature runes and high alch all of the plate bodies.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fishing:

To train fishing you will need:

A Harpoon

Water and law runes

A Tinderbox

Around 5 yew logs

30 gp

An Air tiara

As much rune essence as you can carry

Step 1:

Teleport to Falador and withdraw all the needed items at Falador east bank.

Step 2:

Craft the essence into air runes at the air alter

Step 3:

Get a boat to Karamja and fish a full inventory of tuna and swordfish.

Step 4:

Light a fire and cook and drop all of the tuna. Leave the swordfish raw.

Step 5:

Keep repeating step 4 until you have a full inventory of raw swordfish.

Step 6:

Teleport to Falador and cook all of the swordfish in the range east of the teleporting spot.

Step 7:

Bank and repeat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woodcutting:

To train woodcutting you will need:

A rune axe

Water and Law runes

A Tinderbox (optional)

An Air tiara

Fill the rest of your inventory with rune essence

Step 1:

Withdraw everything at Falador east bank.

Step 2:

Craft the essence into air runes at the Air Alter.

Step 3:

Walk to the yew trees south of Melzars maze.

Step 4:

Fill your inventory with yew logs

Step 5:

Either burn the logs there or teleport to Falador bank and repeat.

Step 6:

Repeat step 1 or carry on burning yews.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crafting:

To train crafting you will need:

A Rune pickaxe

An air tiara

A tiara mould

Water and law runes

A brown apron

Fill the rest of the inventory with rune essence

Step 1:

Withdraw everything from Falador East bank

Step 2:

Craft air runes at the air alter

Step 3:

Walk to the crafting guild go to the mining area

Step 4:

Fill your inventory with silver ore and teleport to Falador

Step 5:

Smelt the ores into silver bars at the furnace

Step 6:

While at the furnace smelt the bars into tiaras

Step 7:

Bank and repeat

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runecrafting:

To train Runecrafting you will need:

An air tiara

Rune essence (optional)

Normally the best way to train Runecrafting is to mix it in with other skills (check other skills).

If you want to train Runecrafting on its own make air runes on world 16 either on your own or by assisting others. Walk back to bank, dont teleport, this just wastes any profit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat:

To train combat you will need:

Full rune (plate body, legs, kite shield, full helm)

Rune Scimitar

Safety Gloves

Team cape

Amulet of Strength

Mime boots (or other)

The best place to train for non members is Ice giants. They are only really best once you reach 115 combat though as they hurt you quite a lot and the warriors attack you until 115 combat. Below that the best option is right next to ice giants, Hobgoblins. These serve as good training for a long time.

Cooking:

Refer to the fishing guide to learn how to train cooking. If you have raw fish in your bank just make a fire outside al kharid bank and cook them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mining:

Refer to smithing and crafting guides. It is best to train mining with another skill than just waste the ores by dropping or selling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranged:

To train ranged you will need:

Green d hide body and legs

Coif

Maple short bow

Iron arrows

Mime boots

Safety gloves

Amulet of power

Team cape

There are 2 main options for ranging: Lesser demons and Ice giants. Ice giants are the best but you need 115 combat to be able to safe spot them. Before this though you can kill the lesser demons atop Crandor Isle. There are safe spots but only 1 person per world so its a bit cramped.

Magic:

To train magic you will need:

Wizard robe

No leg-wear

Mime boots

Staff of fire

No shield

Wizard hat

Safety gloves

Team cape

Technically the best experience for non members is high alching but you can only really do that with other skills.

When on its own the best way to train Mage is surprisingly Fire strike. The mind runes are very cheap and It can hit up to 8. The best place to train this is fire giants but lesser demons or hobgoblins are also good.

Prayer:

To train prayer you will need

Money money money

This is the only f2p that will probably cost you money regardless. The best things to do is just bury every single bone you get. Also ice giants are handy because they drop big bones.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firemaking:

Refer to the woodcutting guide. Fire making is unnecessarily expensive for non members when you can just burn logs as you cut them.

ok Thanks for reading and i hope it helps. I may update at some point. Constructive comments please =)

F2p Guide to Skills

Magic:

To train magic you will need:

Wizard robe

No leg-wear

Mime boots

Staff of fire

No shield

Wizard hat

Safety gloves

Team cape

Technically the best experience for non members is high alching but you can only really do that with other skills.

When on its own the best way to train Mage is surprisingly Fire strike. The mind runes are very cheap and It can hit up to 8. The best place to train this is fire giants but lesser demons or hobgoblins are also good.

I think safety gloves lower your mage bonus by -2 (please tell me if this is wrong).

Also Fire Giants are members so i think you mean Ice

-=Zappo=-

eijnnc.png

99 Woodcutting 99 Firemaking

99 Hunter 99 Agility

99 Attack 99 Hitpoints

99 Mining

i've heard this alot but after testing i've found that even if you die quickly when hunted the gaps in between training are still too big for it to be as fast as striking exp

You actually use it when hunting, not being hunted. I managed to get 60-63 on my pure very quickly.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

about the leg/shield thing with magic, wear leather chaps on your legs and anti dragon shield?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]