Runescape Night-Day mode + You think Jagex planning this?

Dire_Wolf

I have read this thread thoughly. Perhaps you should read more carefully my comments......

I was referring to the idea raised of setting RS time by your computer time. With this in mind please re-read my comment.

I actually support this idea, but RS would have to have its own time so that people could experiance all times of the RS day.

Soz about that, didn't see you were replying to a other post.

Anyhow as a guy posted, the Runescape time will be alot less than real life time. So that everyone will experience Day and Night.

Meh, maybe a good idea, but it would never work for me.

My screen doesn't handle dark situations. Most games I can't see a thing when it's supposed to be dark/night something. Already in Runescape I have to turn off Lighting effects to be able to see anything at all in dungeons.

It won't be dark, it will be Bluish-dark....

To make an even playing field, and to re-iterate what has been said many time on this thread, the RS "day" would have to be less than 24hrs.

This has been said as much as what your saying has been said alot....

THE TIMEZONE MUST SOMEHOW BE RELATED TO SERVERS/AND HOURS OF RUNESCAPE MUST BE ALOT LESS THAN REAL LIFE.

I have read this thread thoughly. Perhaps you should read more carefully my comments......

I was referring to the idea raised of setting RS time by your computer time. With this in mind please re-read my comment.

I actually support this idea, but RS would have to have its own time so that people could experiance all times of the RS day.

Well then my apologies, but it didn't look like you were referring to the idea of raised of settings rs time by your computer time. But never mind that.

He quoted the post he was reffering to, how much more obvious do you want him to make it?

Meh, maybe a good idea, but it would never work for me.

My screen doesn't handle dark situations. Most games I can't see a thing when it's supposed to be dark/night something. Already in Runescape I have to turn off Lighting effects to be able to see anything at all in dungeons.

It won't be dark, it will be Bluish-dark....

That is still a problem with certain screens. I know one I used to have had quite bad quality, and always had to be set at an angle (rather precariously) so that anything on it in a semi-dark scene could be seen properly.

To make an even playing field, and to re-iterate what has been said many time on this thread, the RS "day" would have to be less than 24hrs.

This has been said as much as what your saying has been said alot....

THE TIMEZONE MUST SOMEHOW BE RELATED TO SERVERS/AND HOURS OF RUNESCAPE MUST BE ALOT LESS THAN REAL LIFE.

No need to make it a lot less, just make it related to servers and if you want a different setting, you can world hop. If you don't like it, you can turn it off.

Hail to The Great Big Penguin in the sky. And Guthix, of course.

Harbringerjm.gif

• 7 years later...

Jeez, this might be the oldest topic I've ever seen resurrected on these forums.

nah.

I did say that I've seen. Perhaps not as old as you have.

• Like 1

Back after a 5 year TIF hiatus. Please don't mind me too much.

I think Jagex said they were going to add this to the game with the glitch when you hopped worlds in your POH you would keep the skybox that you had set in your POH. It'd just be a toggle you can switch at anytime unless I remembered incorrectly

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

The power of necromancy is strong in this one. Too strong, we must act quickly before the day is lost to zombie hordes. Summon Arrav at once!

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if I should comment on a dead thread... But if anyone here has played World of Warcraft you know that a fixed timezone which would make the game change according to the time wouldn't be problematic once released.

However I feel it could make the game a lot heavier, which would increase lagg & maybe even crash if done wrong. In my opinion RS doesn't need this. Adjusting graphical settings does wonders already, why not use that to make a litle picnic in the Haunted Woods more enjoyable?

hokuspokus.png

Do not lose heart, fight for even the smallest hope. Do not give quarter to the forces of evil. Pursuit kindness and embrace love.