"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

There is a good reason why we suggest not to though. Trust me I have seen first hand what can happen to either partner if he's (being you) not ready to settle down, and usually at that age and with a kid they sort of are forced to settle down early, it can go ape-[cabbage] messy. (Which is why I refuse to date a girl with a child, I'm only 19 and I dont plan to become a father AT LEAST until im older then 22 and financially stable AND I want it to be my child, not some lazy bastards.)

===

Story:

So lately half my friends are moving off and away, leaving me with a handful of friends left, of which they are always choosing to hang out with their girlfriend. fair go, I would to if I was getting laid, but its every second day. Reckon its time I said "[bleep] you" to them and started looking for new friends who aren't likely to dog out on me ALL the time?

You're reaching the point in your life where girlfriends will show up, no matter which friends you have. They prioritize their girlfriends over you (as they rightly should). This isn't high school anymore - hanging out doing stuff every single day increasingly becomes a thing of the past when you get older.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

How true is that! I would say get new friends, but you don't work and don't go to school, so its sorta difficult for you.

Wow that sounded horrible.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

First days of classes today. One question:

How the hell do people balance relationships, meeting new people, partying, studying, work, And showing up for class all the time? It's friggin impossible! I'm actually thining about putting girlfriend hunting on the back burner until the semsters over. Friggin, I gotta read a whole 600 page novel in the next 14 days. College is rediculous.

Related note:

Guys have key thing to look for to see if they're in a relationship: clothing style, confidense, willingness to talk to girls, facial hair, shoe condition, general hygene, behavior in public, etc.

What am I supposed to look for as a indicator that a girl is single?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

"Girlfriend hunting"? :???:

You don't need to worry about indications of a girl having a boyfriend. If she tells you randomly that she does, she might not even be telling the truth. Just progress normally, if she stops you and tells you she has a boyfriend then move on.

First days of classes today. One question:

How the hell do people balance relationships, meeting new people, partying, studying, work, And showing up for class all the time?

They don't hunt for girlfriends. They meet people and if they like what they see then they get to work.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I like a Serbian exchange girl. Doop a doop doop. She appears to reciprocate. So oddly alluring. Not in the classic sense either.

I'm a bit alienated with the girls I used to think I dug. But they changed massively over the summer. Mostly because of hanging out with a girl I have a bit of tension with. Why it's still like that, I don't know - she decided that I was an [wagon] over the summer.

Also a girl in my pre-cal class that I've been at least interested in for a while. She's oober-Christian, though. And has a bit of a Who nose.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Yeah, I'm in college, and don't even know what to do at this point. I'm just... lost entirely. No clue how to approach anyone.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Yeah, I'm in college, and don't even know what to do at this point. I'm just... lost entirely. No clue how to approach anyone.

"Hey. Do I know you from somewhere?"

"No, I don't think so, but you look familiar."

"Oh. Well, do you like nachos?"

Talk about nachos. Don't get her number. You'll see her again. Or you won't.

"girlfriend hunting" was poor phrasing. I'm just out there meeting girls. If i see one I like, I pursue until I find a reason not to. But, yeah I guess normal conversation is the way to go on it. I'm gonna try the nacho thing next wednesday during general lunch. figured being around food will help the conversation along.

"Girlfriend hunting"? :???:

When he said that it led me to believe that he's one of the people that has to have a girlfriend. I could be wrong though.

yeah, that was just a very poor choice in words on my part. I don't need a girlfriend. I probly dont even have time to maintain a relationship right now. But I'm still down for some random hook ups while I do have time to go out, so...y'know

Hmm. Ok theres this girl in my class who I really like, and she likes me. But i've only been at this school for literally 2 days and only seen her once out of school. Shes making advances but I think its realllly too soon. I dont want to completely repel her but how do i slow things down?

Thanks OT :)

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Hmm. Ok theres this girl in my class who I really like, and she likes me. But i've only been at this school for literally 2 days and only seen her once out of school. Shes making advances but I think its realllly too soon. I dont want to completely repel her but how do i slow things down?

Firstly are you a 100% sure of what that she likes you? As if she doesn't you could look like a right d[bleep] if she doesn't and you say something...

Firstly are you a 100% sure of what that she likes you? As if she doesn't you could look like a right d[bleep] if she doesn't and you say something...

Well, learn from my mistakes. Don't be afraid to ask. Better to have tried and failed than not at all. A little confidence will win over almost any girl at that stage in life.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Well, learn from my mistakes. Don't be afraid to ask. Better to have tried and failed than not at all. A little confidence will win over almost any girl at that stage in life.

I'm pretty sure. Shes being a little over-friendly if she doesn't. What can I do so I dont look like a complete idiot if she thinks i havent noticed and i dont ask her out? I mean.. i wouldnt mind.. but I think its a little fast?

RIP TET

original.png

I'm pretty sure. Shes being a little over-friendly if she doesn't. What can I do so I dont look like a complete idiot if she thinks i havent noticed and i dont ask her out? I mean.. i wouldnt mind.. but I think its a little fast?

ask her out. obviously speed doesn't matter much to her if she's being "overly" friendly toward you after only just meeting you. That's usually what I do anyway [ask a girl out fairly quickly from meeting her]. It adds to the excitement. yes it can cause problems, but...it's worked well for me about 50% of the time.

[hide]

ask her out. obviously speed doesn't matter much to her if she's being "overly" friendly toward you after only just meeting you. That's usually what I do anyway [ask a girl out fairly quickly from meeting her]. It adds to the excitement. yes it can cause problems, but...it's worked well for me about 50% of the time.

[/hide]

Thanks for your help :) I was more thinking it was a little quick for me. I'm only really just settling in. at some point i probably will ask her out but not really in the next week... how can I do this without her thinking that I don't like her?

RIP TET

original.png

[hide]

Thanks for your help :) I was more thinking it was a little quick for me. I'm only really just settling in. at some point i probably will ask her out but not really in the next week... how can I do this without her thinking that I don't like her?

[/hide]

Best way is to tell her straight. If she laughs and acts like she doesn't feel that way cut your losses and move on plenty of others out there.

My favorite thing to do is be walking with the lass, then at one point stop her, look her over, and then tell her (quite matter-of-factly) that you absolutely must take her on a date. Odds are she'll blush and smile. For a while.

But I'm still down for some random hook ups while I do have time to go out, so...y'know

Or just keep it in your pants for a whole 2 months, seriously It's like you've become addicted to sex now. (and I thought I was bad)

@Dan, everyone's lifestyles are different nor is everyone 19 like us.

Popoto.~<3

But I'm still down for some random hook ups while I do have time to go out, so...y'know

Or just keep it in your pants for a whole 2 months, seriously It's like you've become addicted to sex now. (and I thought I was bad)

I haven't done anything since my last sexual run in. Like ANYTHING. And that was, what I would have estimated 3 months ago. But 2 months might be right. Not like I've been counting, lol. At my lower points, yeah I get kind of...sex addict-esque. I'm not gonna pretend like I don't. But i wouldn't call myself a sex addict. I'm just taking whatever comes my way. Which for quite some time now has been nothing. -.-

I know but it still seems strange to me, even if he was like 14.

I agree with this. I would just go for it. I mean, what do you have to lose? A few days in and you have a girlfriend? Maybe you'll make some friends as well. (Not implying you don't have friends, btw.)