Today...

Leoo

Helped my moms friend move, swam, and been on the computer ever since. Pretty boring day. Going to a baseball tourney tommorow though, that will be fun.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Today I....

JUST GOT MY 1000TH POST!!!!!

I knew this thread would be a good one for my 1000th!

Not if you do it spamming :ugeek: .

Anyways, I watched a few DVDs, ate all 3 meals, and watched 2 movies on tv. That's about it :cry:

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Actually woke up to my Star Wars alarm.Going to go out with my neice,perhaps take some photos.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Today I tried to install Ubuntu on dual boot on my desktop, it failed, and it [bleep]ed up my computer -_- can't enter in windows anymore...

Today I tried to install Ubuntu on dual boot on my desktop, it failed, and it [bleep] up my computer -_- can't enter in windows anymore...

That sucks. Do you have to clear everything on the hard drive and reinstall the OS or something?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Today was the first day of ROTC Officer/Petty Officer training. It was....alright, I guess. PT was better than last year, but it was at least 85 degrees, most likely in the 90s at some point. The worst part was that the showers didn't have any running water, and we didn't find that out until we needed to use them.

Something I don't quite understand is their emphasis on being very, very loud. For some things it's understandable, like the whole "yes, sir!" after a question or for motivation or something, yea, I get it, and it works for me. But we were drilling, and they wanted us to count the movements (a few people, myself included, were a little rusty on some things) and kept on "louder guys, try it again, but louder!". Comes with the territory, I guess.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Today was the first day of ROTC Officer/Petty Officer training. It was....alright, I guess. PT was better than last year, but it was at least 85 degrees, most likely in the 90s at some point. The worst part was that the showers didn't have any running water, and we didn't find that out until we needed to use them.

Something I don't quite understand is their emphasis on being very, very loud. For some things it's understandable, like the whole "yes, sir!" after a question or for motivation or something, yea, I get it, and it works for me. But we were drilling, and they wanted us to count the movements (a few people, myself included, were a little rusty on some things) and kept on "louder guys, try it again, but louder!". Comes with the territory, I guess.

I was told it was a degree of manliness by my sergeant at the time.Then sir came in and said something about tired/blur people needing to hear it to "wake up".I liked that sir,his reactions to us (when we're playing around) were pretty awesome.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Hmm.. woke up, sat at the computer until the internet went out, skipped lunch, watched some little kids shows, dreaded first day of cross country, had cross country practice, back hurts now, about to have some pizza my dad decided to f' up by putting on the [cabbage]y toppings he likes all over the pizza so I don't get to eat the cheese now.

Fun day.

Shaniqua.png

I got three shots.

Yay.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

I got three shots.

Yay.

That sounds enjoyable!

triplewich-sighd.jpg

Sig made by Dragon100177/Hatebringer.

Triplewich's Blog

Solo Drops: Saradomin Hilt: 1xBando Hilt:1x Bando Tasset:2x Bando Plate:1x Godsword Shards:3x Saradomin Sword:5x

Team Drops(CS): 1x Saradomin Hilt: 2x Saradomin Sword

Team Drops(LS): 1x Saradomin Hilt

Metal Dragon Maging/Ranging/Meleeing Guide by Triplewich

11,026th to 99 mage!!!51,536 to 99 Str!!!30,960 to 99 Range!!!47,435 to 99 HP!!!2,048 to 99 COnstruction!!!72,957 to 99 Att!!!

I wore a $150 dollar NORMAL outfit as opposed to the standard $20 school uniforms I've had to wear at my other school today.

I began school today and met a lot of amazing people. I had no friends going into this school, but now have a lot of potential friends. I had a major boost of self-esteem today because of my outfit because this new school is awesome and has no school uniforms. I got to tell my classmates a little about myself and get them to know me and let me get to know them. All my teachers were nice. At lunch I tried to talk to a short 9th grader that looks like he's sad all the time. I can tell he gets bullied just by looking at his face - exactly how I was 5 years ago when I was bullied a lot. I tried talking to him but he wouldn't keep eye contact and he was about to start crying so he walked off and hung his head low.... Poor guy. Anyway I met a hot kid in my class. He sits right in front of me. So I'm lucky, doesn't seem like he's straight, but he also acts depressed and emo. Still cute though. Anyway we have an Italian foreign exchange student. So that's cool too.

Anyway we have seven periods instead of 8 periods like my other school, but we are in school 5 minutes longer than my last school. Oh well at least it's fewer grades I have to maintain. I am looking forward to tomorrow. :)

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Got excited for tomorrow. Combo celebration for my brother and my birthdays at a fancy steakhouse. Dressing up our family.

Been excited about school. Ten periods, two schedule days. Over an hour per class. :?

Can't wait to start high school. Something about me that's actually a lot like other teenagers. What a surprise.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

you guys have 10 periods a day? i feel sorry for you.

i have 5 classes total. i take 3 classes a day. the zero period class is daily, and the others are every other day. this is what my schedule looks like:

0 period: 6:30-7:00

1st period: 7:10-9:00

tutorial (period to do homework or other academic things): 9:10-9:40

2nd period: 9:50-11:40

home!

you guys have 10 periods a day? i feel sorry for you.

i take 3 classes a day. this is what my schedule looks like:

0 period: 6:30-7:00

1st period: 7:10-9:00

tutorial (period to do homework or other academic things): 9:10-9:40

2nd period: 9:50-11:40

home!

Where do you live? Or are you just a senior that doesn't have to take many classes? What about co-op for the rest of the day?

TETsig.jpeg

i live in orange county in southern california (you know...the OC. hate that show.)

i am a senior in high school but this is how my schedule was last year as well, except an afternoon class from about 1:00-2:40 twice a week replaced the zero period.

what do you mean by a co-op?

co op is where senior students (at least where I live) get half of school off (12-4) every day to get a part-time job somewhere. Only kids with enough credits to graduate and don't want to take blow-off classes do this, though. I think it's odd that you only have school for 4ish hours a day. Are you taking only core classes (math, science, english, history)?

TETsig.jpeg

basically. i dropped science because i finished ap physics B with an A both semesters, and taking ap physics C would be pointless as it covers much of the same subjects with less tests and more labs.

my classes are math, english, history, spanish, and weightlifting. it will be the same next semester except swimming instead of weightlifting.

many kids at my school have this kind of schedule. i do have a part-time job working 20 hours a week, but even if i didnt i would have the same schedule.