~*Medi's Blog*~ The life of a maxed F2Per. 120 Runecrafting, 1.6b XP - halfway to 200m all F2P!

Hey! Med my first post and heres the pic we just took =] oh and my current noob stats lol

EDIT:grr... idk why its so small so i guess ill chose not to resize it when i upload another one.so i guess you will have to click on the pic and go to the site to look on a bigger version . but thats all i can do for tonight cuz im going to bed cya =]

memedandstatsfm6.th.png

87 Range! \'

87rangesx8.png

Just have to keep the levels going!

Well this is the same pic from my last post but hopefully better -.-

oh and congrats to medi on 75 paryer w00t!@! :thumbsup: =D>

EDIT: omg this still doesnt work the furum still shows the pic really small........ grr.. ill ask med in-game how to do it.

Ty Prince :thumbsup:, and if you want me to tell you in-game how to do it hurry and get on! lol Ttyl

Wow .. havent been here for ages... Gratz on those levels, especially prayer (dang you caught up with me again -.-) .. And yea, take a break, break's are always good@@ Btw, i have more or less retired, won't be back till Nov 09, see you then .

v7hblz.jpg

#3325 to 99 Smithing #4332 to 99 Herblore

Wow .. havent been here for ages... Gratz on those levels, especially prayer (dang you caught up with me again -.-) .. And yea, take a break, break's are always good@@ Btw, i have more or less retired, won't be back till Nov 09, see you then .

See you then.. and thanks :thumbsup:. I'll still expect to see you around here (my Blog in particular :lol:) and around the TFS forums.

Congrats on Range!

Range is awesome, right? :thumbsup:

Ty :D, yeah Jenny, I have recently found a love for range, put out a goal to make it 99 ::'.. along with a few others, 90 for now, then come back to it very soon.

89 Range!

89rangecm5.png

I haven't left the Ice Giants since 86 Ranged.. I have almost 600k in cash, over 1k Addy arrows, a good 700+ Nature's, and not to mention a good 60k+ prayer xp from big bones :D, all still rising :thumbsup:.

• 2 weeks later...
Congrats on 94 mage :) Only 68,937 alchs till 99!

Thanks a lot :thumbsup: I can't wait for 99 mage.

94 Smithing! 1359 total level (90 average)

94Smithing.jpg

Although I didn't get my stats in this pic.. I did get that good 90 skill average for f2p =] 95 Mage coming very soon as well. \'

• 2 weeks later...

Man, you're a crazy awesome good F2P. I would NEVER have the patience to do that if I was F2P. Awesome bank as well, it's better than mine, and I'm member. Awesome, truly awesome.

Good luck! :mrgreen:

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Man, you're a crazy awesome good F2P. I would NEVER have the patience to do that if I was F2P. Awesome bank as well, it's better than mine, and I'm member. Awesome, truly awesome.

Good luck! :mrgreen:

Thank you very much :D good luck with all your goals as well!

Yo medi nub! Lets get 99 smith together! lol I've banked it already, just need to find time to smith :/

Sure, 99 smith together would be awesome! I'll need a bit of time to get ready though, going to get 99 Magic first I think, then I'll finish off smith with you if you like! So no rush, you got plenty of time =p if you want to wait for me.

97 Magic!

97magic.png

97 Mage.. 2 more levels to go for 99, time to take a quick break to do some Runecrafting. Rc is best done a little at a time because well.. 2 much at one time is just a pain!