Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fastest Prayer XP F2P

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Alaxe
[ Display Name History ]

Alaxe

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 22 posts
Obviously Prayer is a hard skill to level up on F2P (my brother is F2P) and I have no experience outside of P2P. My brother would like to know what's the fastest way to gain prayer XP? The fastest Prayer XP for P2P is to sacrifice Dragon Bones to a Guilded Altar. If anyone can help him, post here.

Captainkidd
[ Display Name History ]

Captainkidd

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,864 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
I believe it's burying big bones in the wilderness, I think that you get an extra 13% exp when it's buried in the wild, then when it's not.

Using BH would be by far the fastest way.

~ Captainkidd

Sinkhan
[ Display Name History ]

Sinkhan

Ex-Website Crew

• Members
  • 2,662 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
I've never actually heard of burying bones in the wildy giving any more XP. However, if that's that case, looks like I'll need to be paying BH a visit...

Anyway, buying a dump load of big bones and burying them at a bank is about as fast as you'll get in F2P.

obfuscator
[ Display Name History ]

obfuscator

Tanned Caveman

• Members
  • 19,103 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
The only way you will get an xp boost is burying the bones on a pvp world.

pfwKl7K.png
I would sir, if I could sir, if I only got the chance
But I met a girl on Peter street and she asked me to a dance
She danced my hearts deception, I got robbed from head to feet
And I'll take an oath, no more I'll go, to a dance on peter street

toast647
[ Display Name History ]

toast647

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,435 posts
  • RSN:Toast647
  • RSN2:Cursed Toast
Burying big bones at a bank
Posted Image
Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

basiliko
[ Display Name History ]

basiliko

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 459 posts
Burying bones in wildy give more exp? Consider this rumor busted.

By how much xp boost do you get for burying in a pvp world? Can someone please test it?
Posted Image
The Haraguroi Club: Where Yandere Thrive for Chopping

Troacctid
[ Display Name History ]

Troacctid

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,383 posts
  • RSN:Troacctid
  • Clan:W22 Fishing

Obviously Prayer is a hard skill to level up on F2P (my brother is F2P) and I have no experience outside of P2P. My brother would like to know what's the fastest way to gain prayer XP? The fastest Prayer XP for P2P is to sacrifice Dragon Bones to a Guilded Altar. If anyone can help him, post here.

Technically, dragon bones on a gilded altar is just the most efficient method. The fastest method would be to use Ourg bones and get nearly double the experience. But I digress.

If you manage to get brawling gloves for prayer as a drop in a PvP world, then you can go to the wildy in a PvP world and bury your big bones there. If you do, you'll get a big xp bonus. Alternatively, you can wear them outside the wildy in a PvP world for a smaller xp bonus. But brawling gloves are a random drop and not especially common, so they're impractical as a long term training strategy. =;

BiJay
[ Display Name History ]

BiJay

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 873 posts

Technically, dragon bones on a gilded altar is just the most efficient method. The fastest method would be to use Ourg bones and get nearly double the experience. But I digress.

If you manage to get brawling gloves for prayer as a drop in a PvP world, then you can go to the wildy in a PvP world and bury your big bones there. If you do, you'll get a big xp bonus. Alternatively, you can wear them outside the wildy in a PvP world for a smaller xp bonus. But brawling gloves are a random drop and not especially common, so they're impractical as a long term training strategy. =;

Brawling Gloves are P2P. There is no and I said no xp boost in prayer anywhere. The fastest method is buying big bones and burying them near a bank.

[404] Signature not found.

Alaxe
[ Display Name History ]

Alaxe

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 22 posts
My brother has been doing that....it's very slow, and he's burning millions on stupid prayer XP. Oh well, if he wants to do things the easy way, then he's gotta pay. Does the boneyard still there?

Yomyth105
[ Display Name History ]

Yomyth105

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,092 posts
  • RSN:Pyro Xeron

My brother has been doing that....it's very slow, and he's burning millions on stupid prayer XP. Oh well, if he wants to do things the easy way, then he's gotta pay. Does the boneyard still there?

there r no boosts and boneyard isnt there because of BH. however he could still get bones from chaos alter. no rev problems for the most part. if he is really going for 80+ just get p2p unless hes trying to be a 99f2p hero...

ladycai
[ Display Name History ]

ladycai

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,218 posts
  • RSN:Aporia
  • RSN2:Physics Pwn
  • Clan:5Ds
YOu can also fight ice giants/hill giants/moss giants and bury their bones in an empty world. However outside this the only other thing I can thnk of in f2p is the chaos altar; my pure trains prayer there.

95/99 Summoning
95/99 Slayer

This is what you look like when you play RS too long

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users