Hairstyles for a 12 year old boy?

m0nkeym0j030

Die your hair blonde then get a haircut like Joel Grind's from Toxic Holocaust.

[hide=]Toxic%20-%20Promo.jpg[/hide]

im not sure that would fit me.

Can someone tell me if i am allowed to post my real life picture on this topic?

You are.And i think cheese was being sarcastic :?

Judging by some of your other posts, your trying to impess someone about your age. Just go with a normal cut, nothing fancy

I wasn't being sarcastic. Im obsessed with blonde hair.

Fair enough, but it would look a tad odd on a 12 year old :lol:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try bald. But with an awesome beard.

At 12?

Of course.

Honestly, if you're going to be doing this yourself, this will not end well. Just randomly cut here and there, I'm sure it'll look okay...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Try bald. But with an awesome beard.

At 12?

Of course.

Honestly, if you're going to be doing this yourself, this will not end well. Just randomly cut here and there, I'm sure it'll look okay...

just like mommy did to the dog :twss:

Anyway. You dont have much hair to work with, don't cut it yourself or it will turn into a buzzcut. Just gel it if you wanna

PICTURE TIME >:D

[hide=]untitled.jpg[/hide]

I still think you should get Joel Grind's haircut. It fits almost anyone. As long as you have those dark glasses on, of course

Why even try with that idiot? Honestly, there is no point whatsoever. I'd get better replies if I argued with a tree stump.

Put a bowl on your head and cut around it. [/sarcasm]

Anyway, I'd say that you shouldn't worry too much about your hair. I mean, if it's a big change, you'll be noticed more than ever if that's what you don't want. Even so, I'd just say gel it up if you're really desperate. It doesn't look all to bad.

j0xPu5R.png

Holy crap, give me a second to clean this stuff...

Hey children, go flex your E-muscles else where and leave him alone. He wants advice on his hair, give it to him, or don't give him anything.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Hey children, go flex your E-muscles else where and leave him alone. He wants advice on his hair, give it to him, or don't give him anything.

seriiously :/

If you dont have anything on topic dont post it . (:

(bleep) All haters I see, Cause I hate that you breath, I see you duck you little punk you lil freakin disease.

seriiously :/

If you dont have anything on topic dont post it . (:

:mrgreen:

iteme3721.jpg

How was my post off topic? I told him to not worry about his hair and be a [bleep]ing 12 year old kid.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

How was my post off topic? I told him to not worry about his hair and be a [bleep] 12 year old kid.

PMing would work better methinks.

j0xPu5R.png

How was my post off topic? I told him to not worry about his hair and be a [bleep] 12 year old kid.

...he was asking for hairstyle advise, not [bleep]ing lifestyle advise. Besides, when I was 12 most people did something with their hair.

iteme3721.jpg

...he was asking for hairstyle advise, not [bleep] lifestyle advise. Besides, when I was 12 most people did something with their hair.

So advising him not to change his hair style isn't hair style advice?

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

...he was asking for hairstyle advise, not [bleep] lifestyle advise. Besides, when I was 12 most people did something with their hair.

So advising him not to change his hair style isn't hair style advice?

You said not to worry about his hair, not to leave his hair as it is. Besides, leaving his hair as it is is such bad advise that it doesn't really class as advise.

iteme3721.jpg

Put a bowl on your head and cut around it. [/sarcasm]

I used to have that.

Okay, I advise you to grow your hair out, and then you can work with that.

Come back in a few months time.

Why don't you get a friend to cut it like Zacky V's if your mum won't let you?

Hair gel would work well maybe. :]

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

PICTURE TIME >:D

[hide=]untitled.jpg[/hide]

A head shot would of done better..

The one he posted is already more than enough, technically according to rules he shouldn't even be allowed to post at all until he's 13 (but tip.it isn't traditionally nitpicking over that unless it's obvious the poster is *way* too young or a guardian complains) without a parents consent.

I doubt tip.it has predators but you can never be too certain. It's for his own good. Try thinking it from the perspective of a parent, maybe even you in the future, with a kid online.

Don't go to barber, shell out and got to a hairdresser where they'll cut it good and give you a good "in" hairstyle. If you're pretty big, as in muscle size (ripped basically) get the chuck lidel haircut, we did that to our friend and it looks [bleep]ing amazing.

Don't wax,wax is for nice,soft Asian hair like mine.If wax (preferable to gel alone), mix in a little gel for holding,or wax to get the shape and hairspray in place.

There is no real formula for a nice [bleep]ing,just go random and if you like it,stick it in place.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

If you ask me, getting a hairstyle at 12 really just shows you're desperate to fit in. When you're older that's when it shows creativity. For me I just part my hair and comb it slightly back. That's the hairstyle I've been using for a while now. For a 12 year old, you might be better off just growing it moderately long, particularly in the front but not covering your eyes so you get all those emo jokes. Or you can try a small mohawk. Those always work.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.