Hairstyles for a 12 year old boy?

m0nkeym0j030

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I literally think you should get a mullet, chops, and a handlebar mustache.

I wish my facial hair wasn't so wimpy...

I completely agree, well, except for the mullet. I got my Michigan fishing license from a barber with a handlebar mustache and have wanted one ever since.

PICTURE TIME >:D

[hide=]untitled.jpg[/hide]

A head shot would of done better..

The one he posted is already more than enough, technically according to rules he shouldn't even be allowed to post at all until he's 13 (but tip.it isn't traditionally nitpicking over that unless it's obvious the poster is *way* too young or a guardian complains) without a parents consent.

I doubt tip.it has predators but you can never be too certain. It's for his own good. Try thinking it from the perspective of a parent, maybe even you in the future, with a kid online.

That is true, I tend to forget about online predators, and the risks that come with using the internet anymore. Its also weird for me to think how some of the users on theses forums are almost 8 years younger then me, like m0nkeym0j030. In a way, its actually why I suggested putting a black bar across his eyes, to protect his identity.

m0nkey0j030- I would suggest just taking better care of your hair, after looking at your picture. You hair looks really thin, I'd try thickening up your hair if possible. It'd make it easier to style. Also try layering your hair so everything doesn't look so much the same, as if you got a $10 haircut, which I don't suggest you doing.

tFtfA.jpg

Loads of twelve year olds want emo ish haircuts, I did, I got one and now I'm 15 and people still go "Remember when you had that gay emo hair?". Now that I look back it didn't look great, just weird. Just let your hair grow and get a trim when you need it, that's my advice.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

Get Syn's hairstyle.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Go for a balding look.Shave a circle on the top.

Alternatively,you can go all bald.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Shrooms are always cool. :P

styl_mushroom.jpg

:twss:

Dude, shroom cuts were the [cabbage]. Don't mess.

I can't really offer you any good advice, though, my hair was pretty bad when I was your age (wow I feel old saying that). One time I was actually looking through a photo album and started making fun of a kid's hair. It was mine. -.-

Just leave it as it, doesn't really matter, but the bald and no beard might work (at 12 you might have to stick your old head hair to your chin with glue or a nailgun or something)

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Ok,for serious this time.Let it grow,depending on how you braid it,you can be Herman Li,or even Alexi Laiho!1212314111!!!

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

imo, in your young teens its not a big deal to fuss on Hair though it is common. :|

its best to go with a hair style best fitted with your face structure. for me, the ONLY cuts that work are long, curly-ish blonde hair (not female long) or short-ish brown hair. anything else looks crap. (but i do suit white hair though) and since im 18, [bleep]y white hair looks sexy. >:3

(i'll be sure to get a picture next time i do it)

Popoto.~<3

Shave the sides, then [bleep]e it up on top and at the back, leave a little bit at the front and put it to the side. Can't go wrong.
Just listen to what I said, it would sort you out.

Again, this, the others all sound/look queer, or you could just shave the lot.

iteme3721.jpg

when I was your age I:

had a barber cut, which is a pretty short cut with even shorter sides, so without gel it would look roughly as though you had a very wide mohawk.

Then I would [bleep]e the back of my head up, and go crazy with the top of my head (make a mohawk, only [bleep]e up bang, ect)

when your hair gets longer you'll be able to gel the hair on the side of your head, which you'll gel towards the front so it looks like your running backwards really fast

ugh, i'll just show you a pic

olderboyshairva6.jpg

don't worry you won't look gay unless you wear that turtle neck coat thing. You won't have long sideburns like him, but gel your side hair like i told you to,

little brother

hiccup.png