Tormented Demons Solo and Duo Guide

Artemis1330

Is it possible that a third demon sees you, and if so, what do you do? I would assume so because you said when you use a GS, you risk that... and if you want to lure the demon can't that 3rd one get on you then? :\

Just wondering... I only have 212 QP so yeah lol :P

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With void you can take both maxed range and maxed melee, and just swap one extra item. Any other gear and you must either hybrid, or take either range or melee gear

What does this mean? What does taking both maxed range and maxed melee mean? And how is it different from hybriding?

With void you can take both maxed range and maxed melee, and just swap one extra item. Any other gear and you must either hybrid, or take either range or melee gear

What does this mean? What does taking both maxed range and maxed melee mean? And how is it different from hybriding?

When he says "maxed" he means maximum damage from the boost in using void range and melee, i.e. bringing full void and both the range and melee helmets. It's the best set of gear for hybriding.

You should show the spot on the other side of the entrance for if people get more than one demon on them at that spot.

Its a good guide, works well.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

You seem to put a lot of value on conserving pray here, but are you sure that longer trips are worth the slower kills the halberd gives? Banking only takes 2 minutes, and the whip is very good, especially because it hits under 30 frequently and lets you do 50+ damage before the demon switches prayer sometimes.

also, you can save a lot of money and still stay for a pony or 2 using summoning potions instead of brews to heal

Tried this today, didn't even get one kill. Friends said it was a good guide, but I got a few questions-

How do I get to the spot you put in red without like, 4 demons coming to attack you? >_>

I telied when I had 4 on me, kinda got scared.

Also, what happens if I do get a few on me, do I just lure them, and let them sit there?

Darksin68.png

Current Whip Drops: 9 Current D Boots drops: 27

When I get 3-4 on me usually logging out for 10-20 seconds will get them to leave and you can go back to killing one. Also just be careful when you step out to darklight you demon as the far spawn might see you as it patrols.

Angelic_Whim.png

When I get 3-4 on me usually logging out for 10-20 seconds will get them to leave and you can go back to killing one. Also just be careful when you step out to darklight you demon as the far spawn might see you as it patrols.

If you have 4 on you, you are not in the safe spot. There is no way to get 4 to be able to attack you while you are in the safe spot. If 3 are on you, 2 of them can be lured behind the rock like i show in the guide and video, so you can kill the 3rd one.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

• 2 weeks later...
nice guide you got over here, but i was wondering i i could kill some tormented demons with my skills.

I Started to kill them at 85 melees with 80 range myself and could manage 10 or so kills a trip, which is pretty poor. This isnt ideal, and quite slow, but its still giving you a chance of a claws drop. Im sure you could kill them, just not a lot per trip like me. Although with practice I now can do a lot more.

Lanthode.png

• 2 weeks later...
Whats your recommended stats? I'm 92 attack and str, 93 def, 94 hp, 84 range and 80 prayer.

your attack str def and hp are fine, can be done @ that range level but might be a little slow. if you can, get 90+ range

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

yeah I'm planning on getting ~95 range off chins I think. I'm just waiting for someone to tell me how many you throw an hour on short fuse :S

i think its about 1200 or so an hour, give or take

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come