Fighter torso how long does it take?

henrysslee

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Hi i was wondering if the torso is really worth it . i currently have grainte body...

secondly how long does it take to get?

Learn how to do 15+ barrow chest per run :My guide http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=800457

Barrow drops : Dhorak helm x1

,guthan body x1

verac helm x2

verac brassad ,

karil coif ,

guthan helmx2 ,

torag body

Guthan skirt

henryleehen.png[stats].png

is there any alernative armour with about the same stats ?

. ive just beaten the queen with a good team .

Learn how to do 15+ barrow chest per run :My guide http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=800457

Barrow drops : Dhorak helm x1

,guthan body x1

verac helm x2

verac brassad ,

karil coif ,

guthan helmx2 ,

torag body

Guthan skirt

henryleehen.png[stats].png

5-6 hours with a good team :thumbup:

2-3 days with a bad one :thumbdown: :XD:

OT: torso is really worth it, you should go get it :D

I can't tell if that was purposely bating me or not :lol:

i really hate going into these questions then compfreak coming in with his statistics blah blah blah

All hail the evil statistics. Like it or not, they tell the truth.

Torso is a waste of time, buy yourself an addy chainbody and be a few mills richer and a few hundred thousand XP higher.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Get an adamant chainbody. It's proven to be better then a fighter torso, and millions cheaper.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

i really hate going into these questions then compfreak coming in with his statistics blah blah blah

Torso is a waste of time, buy yourself an addy chainbody and be a few mills richer and a few hundred thousand XP higher.

I posted that to make a fun thing out of these "evil statistics" :XD:

animsig.gif

Thanks to Vey for the hawt siggie <3

I had a feeling :?

Somehow these threads always end by making me do the math :cry:

DeviledEgg24.png

[hide=Long quotes]

I had a feeling :?

Somehow these threads always end by making me do the math :cry:

[/hide]

Nothing wrong with doing the maths :P

I have nothing against "Evil statistics", I know torso has low def, and I still use it :XD:

animsig.gif

Have you all forgotten what we all agreed when there was a big thread of this.

Torso is ONLY not worth gettin if you dont like BA, if this guy likes BA, then its very much worth him getting it.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Torso is ONLY not worth gettin if you dont like BA, if this guy likes BA, then its very much worth him getting it.

Yes.

Dont play BA for a torso, play it for fun and use points to get a torso.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Yes.

Hi i was wondering if the torso is really worth it

Answer: NO! It's a huge waste of time, money, and XP. Those facts cannot be disputed.

DeviledEgg24.png

Yes.

Answer: NO! It's a huge waste of time, money, and XP. Those facts cannot be disputed.

You lost me there. Waste of money? Where? I think BA doesn't imply wasting any cash at all. All you need is your every day armour... :roll: and if anyone likes BA, like me, Torso is indeed worth getting, not making it at all a waste of time :D

animsig.gif

Yes.

You lost me there. Waste of money? Where? I think BA doesn't imply wasting any cash at all. All you need is your every day armour... :roll: and if anyone likes BA, like me, Torso is indeed worth getting, not making it at all a waste of time :D

You can make alot of money in the time it takes to get a torso.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Yes.

Worth getting. As in, is it worth the time taken to get.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opportunity_cost

Read up on it. Adamant chainbody will save him 10m+ in opportunity time - or XP, or time, or whateve ryou want.

DeviledEgg24.png

Yes.

Read up on it. Adamant chainbody will save him 10m+ in opportunity time - or XP, or time, or whateve ryou want.

You can make more money with the Strenght bonus. Nuff' said. :-w

animsig.gif

[hide=choo choo]

Yes.

[/hide]

nope, the extra one damage will not affect the amount of monsters you can kill in one hour, it may increase the amount you can kill in 4-5 hours by one, but thats not much.

2Xeo5.png

Torso is worth it if you like BA or can do BA easily. So if you dont like BA or have trouble doing BA then its not worth it. The extra Strength bonuses can be subsituted for Attack bonuses or awsome Defence Bonuses.

Other items that could substitute for Torso and are cheap are:

• -Torag's Platebody

-Dharoak's Platebody

-Rune Platebody

-Dragon Chainbody

It takes an average of a couple days to get Torso.

It took me like 4-5 days because I dont play much.

Yes.

Your wrong. You must have missed my post a few months back that proved an adamant chainbody resulted in roughly 8m profit over a fighter torso. Ask anyone who read it.

DeviledEgg24.png