~ 3/6/9k+ Fire runes + 21k+ runecrafting exp per hour! ~

JarnoHeres

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

While I was training my runecrafting from level 14-50, I noticed that I got experience very fast with fire runes. That is why I decided to make this guide, explaining to you HOW to do this in a extremely fast way. I hope you enjoy it, it has a lot of pictures, so you don't need to read a lot. Most of them are self explanatory. This is my first guide btw, so be kind :oops:

NOTE: I did NOT use any pouches! This is because I am a level 3 skiller, and I can't get the medium or large pouch yet, and the small one is actually slowing me a LOT. It is how ever possible to use pouches, though, if you use pouches be aware that some of the steps should be used differently:

- If using a small pouch: Change the withdraw-x function to 25

- If using a small pouch and a medium pouch: Change the withdraw-x function to 24

- If using a small pouch, medium pouch and large pouch: Change the withdraw-x function to 23

- If using all pouches: Change the withdraw-x function to 22

Step 1:

Get a Fire Tiara, all the Rune Essences you need, Rings of Duelling, and if needed, (Super)Energy Potions.

Step 2:

Go to Castle wars and open your bank (Make sure the above items are in the lower right for easier acces)(Ignore my messy bank :oops: ):

090301020119.png

Step 3:

Withdraw 1 (Super)Energy Potion:

090301020513.png

Step 4:

Make sure you have the withdraw-x option set on 26 and withdraw 26 Rune essence:

090301020129.png

Step 5:

Withdraw 1 Ring of Duelling (it should automatically go to the most lower right of your inventory, to ease the teleporting):

090301021608.png

Step 6:

Rub your ring..

090301020141.png

And select Al-Kharid:

090301020145.png

Step 7:

Now it will get a bit harder. Click where the red dot is in the next picture:

090301020157.png

Step 8:

Enter the Mysterious Ruins:

090301020207.png

Step 9:

Click where the red dot is:

090301020212.png

Step 10:

Craft your runes:

090301020220.png

Step 11:

Rub your ring again:

090301020227.png

But select Castle Wars this time:

090301020232.png

Step 12:

Once again click at the red dot:

090301023340t.png

And open your bank:

090301023348.png

Step 13:

Now, deposit your Fire Runes:

090301020246f.png

After this, withdraw another 26 Rune Essence, or less if using pouches offcourse. If you need another Ring of Duelling, withdraw one. If you need to drink a(n) (Super)Energy Potion do so offcourse, and if you need another one, withdraw one. Don't linger too long in the bank, this will lower your experience per hour.

Using this technique I can make a run in 30 seconds(!!). A Fire Rune gives 7 experience. This means I get 182 experience per run. Since 1 run takes 30 seconds, and I can do 120 runs per hour, I can get +/- 21,840 experience per hour and I can craft 3,120 Fire Runes (Keep in mind though, if you're 35 Runecrafting you get 6,240 Fire Runes, and if you're 70 Runecrafting a staggering 9,360 Fire Runes, and this could be more if using pouches)

That was my guide. Hope you enjoyed it and will make use of it! :thumbsup:

OK guide. Its pretty content is pretty old, so nothing new. Good pics for newbies though.

Pouches are very good if you can use atleast small+med. For fire runes, it best to use a terrorbird if you can, as that will negate the need for super energy potions.

Naturally weight reducing gear is valued.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

OK guide. Its pretty content is pretty old, so nothing new. Good pics for newbies though.

Pouches are very good if you can use atleast small+med. For fire runes, it best to use a terrorbird if you can, as that will negate the need for super energy potions.

Naturally weight reducing gear is valued.

Ah yeah, forgot to added that all in.. Might do that some other time :oops:

Oh, another thing;

If you did "As a Last Resort", you can take a bath in the inf run pool. That will allow you to use a abyssal familiar instead.

Owned_Nex.png

For what it was it was pretty good, i did a very similar method - but made back a lot of money by saving my ring of dueling (1)s and trading them as junk ::'

I still do it to this day whenever i get to 1 charge.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

This isn't a very good guide IMO:

a) There is no reason why I should use this method, why would I (or anybody else) change from deaths/nat/ZMI to this?

B) Too many picture for something incredible obvious, it basically says: witdraw ess, tele to duel arena, craft fires, tele to CW, bank. Use sup energies when needed. Guides should tell people something they don't know yet, I doubt anyone here didn't know what is in your guide at this point.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

This isn't a very good guide IMO:

a) There is no reason why I should use this method, why would I (or anybody else) change from deaths/nat/ZMI to this?

B) Too many picture for something incredible obvious, it basically says: witdraw ess, tele to duel arena, craft fires, tele to CW, bank. Use sup energies when needed. Guides should tell people something they don't know yet, I doubt anyone here didn't know what is in your guide at this point.

a) This is for low levels who can't use the ZMI alter, Abyss, FAiry Rings, or Ghraak

b)Again, this is for people who have never done this before.

Owned_Nex.png