Niperwiper's biggest goal (10 99's in one party at one time)

No, I'm not crazy I'm afraid. It's going to be a huge test in patience, but it's entirely possible. Right now I'm 2091 total with only 99 hp. I'll be getting 2100 total first, then attacking this series of goals.

5ff31865ad.png

STARTING/CURRENT/END

Attack 95/95/99

niperwiper.png

Strength 96/96/99

niperwiper.png

Defence 95/95/99

niperwiper.png

Magic 96/96/99

niperwiper.png

Ranged 98/98/99

niperwiper.png

Firemaking 93/93/99

niperwiper.png

Hunting 84/84/99

niperwiper.png

Thieving 87/87/99

niperwiper.png

Cooking 95/95/99

niperwiper.png

Fletching 95/95/99

niperwiper.png

Overall it will be 56 levels to gain, and I'm estimating it will take several months to accomplish. I'm in college as well, so I won't be able to focus too much effort on this goal. But I'm excited about trying it. What better way can there be to trim my HP cape? The party would be freakin' epic (even though I'll be spending a mill on capes LOL)

I'll be accomplishing it at the red chins location though. Gaining all the combat levels by attacking chins, using NPC contact to penguin points for thieving, fletching a bow, cutting down a tree starting a fire for firemaking, and cooking a fish on that fire for cooking. Then catching a red chin for the final level. :P

rawr.png

Truthscape Lover

Thanks, but I usually tend to work on skills just as I see fit. It's obviously a new thing for me to focus on 99's. I think I want to get everything to 92 then 95 then 98. I'll leave myself about 100k from level just to make sure quests don't screw me over haha.

rawr.png

Truthscape Lover

A very nice goal. If you succeed with it I will surerly come to that party! It would be the most epic party ever, for sure :mrgreen: .

But to come there you will surerly need to do a lot of work and put down a lot of time. So I say: Good luck!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

• 2 weeks later...