1000 Soul wars zeal

1001zeal.png

Here's the bloody aftermath:

97str.png

In other words I got 7.6M exp in 20 minutes.

For those of you who don't play soul wars, I was able to win an average of 6.9 zeal per hour (my clan's average, including skips), which means 1000 zeal took approximately 145 hours.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people like you deserve to get banned. i hate no life sw nerds.... all of us trained for REAL exp and then that stupid game comes out and now noobs can get 99 in any stat they want with no effort.

0/10

edit: and btw, first! :)

pixelbar6tc.gif

-------------------------

Smilies Made: 53

people like you deserve to get banned. i hate no life sw nerds.... all of us trained for REAL exp and then that stupid game comes out and now noobs can get 99 in any stat they want with no effort.

0/10

My opinion is that if you are not taking full advantage of what jagex offers exp wise then you will lag behind all the people who get amazing experience per hour just because you think it's 'wrong' to play a minigame for training.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

0/10

If his team won every game, and he never missed a game, it would have taken him 333 games, which is 111 hours. . He's exchanging it for ~7.5m xp, which is approx 67k xp/hr. But, its actually not that pro, and it probably only getting 40k xp/hr off exchanging zeal. He also is probably only getting about 60k total xp/hr off in game. Which puts him at give or take 100k xp/hr. 100k xp/hr total is not very great xp. Armoured zombies are around 150k xp/hr easy, and you can practically afk that.

But anyways, 1k zeal is a good achievement. You're wasting it on hp in my opinion, but never the less, 8/10

Smobo.png

Got his first skill cape April 7th 2009, at lv 121+12 cb and 2000 total

Very nice, I can't help myself from spending it once I reach ~30 zeal :lol:

Seems wasteful to put on HP though. If you get 99 HP so early you will spend the rest of your runescape combat training wasting HP exp, which effectively is wasting your time at SW. Personally I'd go for 99 str but whatver you choose, enjoy :thumbup:

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Hot stuff. But if you're not maxed melee yet using it on hp is a bit of a waste if you ask me :oops: . How much Slayer xp would you get?

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

0/10

If his team won every game, and he never missed a game, it would have taken him 333 games, which is 111 hours. . He's exchanging it for ~7.5m xp, which is approx 67k xp/hr. But, its actually not that pro, and it probably only getting 40k xp/hr off exchanging zeal. He also is probably only getting about 60k total xp/hr off in game. Which puts him at give or take 100k xp/hr. 100k xp/hr total is not very great xp. Armoured zombies are around 150k xp/hr easy, and you can practically afk that.

But anyways, 1k zeal is a good achievement. You're wasting it on hp in my opinion, but never the less, 8/10

I'm sure you enjoyed doing math and acting like you know what you're talking about. But he's doing hp. Good luck getting 150k hp xp at zombies. Good luck getting 60k xp/hour hp xp in soul wars for hp.

Very nice, I can't help myself from spending it once I reach ~30 zeal :lol:

Seems wasteful to put on HP though. If you get 99 HP so early you will spend the rest of your runescape combat training wasting HP exp, which effectively is wasting your time at SW. Personally I'd go for 99 str but whatver you choose, enjoy :thumbup:

This sums up what I was thinking, I personally would use it on a combat skill I am not too fond of or one that takes a continuous long time to train (Prayer being the cost wise and Slayer being the time wise) but this is my choice.

Congrats nevertheless. :thumbup:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I agree with these people about wasting it on HP, the only reason I thought it would be cool to pick HP is to have the untrimmed cape, but that's not going to happen with your 1 99 Fletching...

Nice, very nice insane actually... how much xp is that?

[hide=my 99s]63,402 to 99 attack June 20th, 2009

9,065 to 99 prayer may 7, 2009

27,060 to 99 magic march 27, 2009

63,527 to 99 str Jan 02, 2009

39,326 to 99 hp

22,557 to 99 def June 6, 2008

1221 to 88 summoning July 6, 2008

52,735 to cooking November 6, 2008[/hide]

MikeDart.png

0/10 Stop being lazy and go train like people did before bandits/pc/soul wars came out okay?

Remind me how that is again

Bandits came out years ago, and PC is old now too...

If you played before Bandits came out and you still do now, and you're not maxed melee, you need to play a different game...

Anyway, grats. If its there, may aswell take advantage of it... Just like PP for thieving.

0/10 Stop being lazy and go train like people did before bandits/pc/soul wars came out okay?

If you played before Bandits came out and you still do now, and you're not maxed melee, you need to play a different game...

Anyway, grats. If its there, may aswell take advantage of it... Just like PP for thieving.

Ive been playing since 2001.

I only have 1 99 melee stat.

Not all of us are nerds.

I would personally use it on prayer but thats just me since I don't have too much money lol. (actually I've never had too much money... lol)

anyway 9/10! Great job!!

Sublexation.gif 203934109074superballpwnage.gif

Not even close kid, stop being lazy and train the old way before everyone cried and complained "OH ITS TO HARD"

Not even close kid, stop being lazy and train the old way before everyone cried and complained "OH ITS TO HARD"

Why does it matter? If he never showed you, or told you that he's going to get 99 hp with the rewards of a mini game, you never would've known how he trained..

josh181830.png

Why does it matter? If he never showed you, or told you that he's going to get 99 hp with the rewards of a mini game, you never would've known how he trained..

Wanna bet? Its called looking up the rest of his stats, most commonly range and mage.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the drama on this forum...

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan