1000 Soul wars zeal

If his team won every game, and he never missed a game, it would have taken him 333 games, which is 111 hours. . He's exchanging it for ~7.5m xp, which is approx 67k xp/hr. But, its actually not that pro, and it probably only getting 40k xp/hr off exchanging zeal. He also is probably only getting about 60k total xp/hr off in game. Which puts him at give or take 100k xp/hr. 100k xp/hr total is not very great xp. Armoured zombies are around 150k xp/hr easy, and you can practically afk that.

But anyways, 1k zeal is a good achievement. You're wasting it on hp in my opinion, but never the less, 8/10

Actually, he says it took him 145 hrs for 7.67m xp. That's about 53k xp/hr, which is equivalent to the experience you get performing slayer. He wasted a ton of potential doing this when he could have gotten a lot of slayer and HP experience. Doing slayer instead of soul wars, he would have gotten 2.55m hp xp and 1.91m slayer xp in addition to the strength xp.

Also, armoured zombies are NOT anywhere near 150k xp/hr. Only dharoking skeleton monkeys gets you anywhere close to that, at 140-150k xp/hr. Zombies are 90-110k xp/hr.

I don't mind the low experience per hour. I did soul wars because I find regular training extremely boring (especially slayer). I would have NEVER gotten even close to 99 str if I had done regular training that whole time... simply because its just too boring. Soul wars pits you against the smartest, most dangerous monsters in the whole game: Players. I enjoyed soul wars because I also got to command a clan chat. At some points I was actually master caller of w145, which meant that I decided which team won next.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Major waste if you ask me. I get around 50/60k XP training Slayer, which means charms for Summoning, Slayer XP, Hitpoints XP and tons of money in drops. I definetely would have spent that on Prayer. At 2k per dragon bone you had a lot of cash there and could have trained Strength another way.

SonicSilver.png

I :lol: at you noobs that criticize him for not doing it the old way. The old way(s) are actually much faster and more efficient in the long run, but it seems sunny just did this for fun. I would never really do this as I don't want to miss out on my slayer exp but kudos to him for achieving a unique goal. =D> By the way, what was your bonus on exp in SW if you exchange in more points?

I've worked with many clans; some based in world 2, 143, and 145. The most sucessful clan I've been with though is swp (however, I won't say the actual clan chat name, that would be leaking! You'll have to have that out yourself... ask around w145 if you're interested.).

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I think some people on this topic need a reality check.

1. A small update, RS is a game. In a game you do things for fun, for some that's PK-ing for others that's Soul Wars. All the people flaming him for not having the most efficiënt experience, or not fun should not comment at all. I didn't know JAGeX rules say how you have to train stuff?

2. Another brilliant point here is somebody saying he isn't a nerd because he only has 1 level 99 melee stat after 7 years. Well, I fail to see the relevance. Some people want to achieve something, and with 1 hour a day during 7 years you can get a lot further then maxed out just in melee. It's again about how you play the game.

3. I don't understand people even bother to flame the TS. This is a very nice achievement, it's rather unique because I havn't seen it before. Just only reply to this topic if you have something nice to say.

On topic (because all the flaming is off topic & spam for me) now : GJ Mario Sunny, looks cool to have so much exp in 1 day.

signature4s.jpg

What has Tip It become :S? Just look at the majority off you, jezus...

Congrats

Notice how it's pretty much the same people flaming over and over.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.