Getting the Most out of runescape daily/weekly.

kingmickez25

o057b4.jpg

Table of Contents

1.0. Introduction

2.0. Updates/Notes

3.0. What You came here For

4.0. More To come

5.0. Acknowledgments and credits

6.0. Closing words

1.0. Introduction

Hey :ugeek:

My Name is Kingmickez25 and i am making this guide. For the reason that i often find myself short of money and experience to a goal i have. i was wasting hours training and skilling When i had that experience and money right in front of me without me doing anything but going and claiming it. The guide is going to reveal to you many basic things that frequent avid runescape players over look daily, Weekly, and even Hourly.

2.0. Updates:

[hide=]March 21 2009- Posted this Guide

March 22 2009- Added three more sections

March 24 2009 - Added another section

March 29 2009 - Added two section, color code requirements, time, and how to method

April 04, 2009 - Added two section Deleted A section

April 06, 2009 - Added a section

April 13, 2009 - New banner thank you Ouchy_S

April 14, 2009 - Added a new section

May 4, 2009 - Added a new section

June 18, 2009 - Update some Outdated Information

June 19, 2009 - Added a new section

July 1, 2009 - Updated the Look of the guide To make it more user Friendly and easier access

July 1, 2009 - Revised Guild fixing Major and minor spelling And Grammar issues

July 12, 2009 - Added a new section

Auguest 20, 2009 - Added a new section

April 30, 2010 - Fixed formatting for new forums

May 1, 2010 - Fixed Broken links & Added a new section[/hide]

Note:

[hide=]This is not going to get you great money and its not going to give you great experience It is going show you ways you can get free experience and money daily and weekends for almost little or no effort.[/hide]

Spare Time

Can be done at a players discretion or when You have spare time on your hands

[hide=]Barbarian Assault

090322155724.png

The area supplies free runes to use against monster, but you receive reduced experience. This is a good Activity for low level Mages or runescape players who do not have money to purchase runes but want experience. You may also spend Points on leveling yourself in the attack role allowing you to hit harder or use the points on a high gamble to receive a random item

Note: *To get experience You must play as the attacker in your Team

* You may not have a cape equipped during the mini game

* Prayer may not be used

Trawler

090322172352.png

Requirements: At Least level 15 Fishing (if you want to catch anything) A good amount of coins to buy supplies everything else you need can be bought from the general store.

How often can you do this: Whenever you like

How do i do this: No Boys and Girls this isn't a pirate ship Its a fishing ship HAR HAR You team up with captain murphy and Your fellow Mates to catch as many fish as you can in the set time. The problem is the net rips and boat has holes so you and your mates gotta patch and sew stuff up This is a great mini game for users who like fishing but not staying in one spot to do so. Depending On your fishing level determines what type of fish You may receive You can keep the fish for personal use or sell them (manta rays sea turtles) The fish you catch are split up between you and your mates And Thank to jagex new update There is no longer ''freeloaders'' allowed on the boat.

Note: Warning!! If you get sea sick you should know that the screen moves up and down, just like if you were on a real ship. So bringing a bag to be sick in will help. But if you can't handle graphics moving around and it makes you feel ill, it would be advisable not to take part in this.- Tip it Website

The White Tree

090404180733x.png

Requirements : Garden of Tranquility.

How Often Can i do this : Every couple of Minutes Respawn times differ.

How do i do this: Energy Pots are not exactly cheap are they? And we all dont have access to the pools in the ogre city So here is a alternative White tree fruit After the garden of tranquility quest head over to the Garden area of varrock castle (North-East). Remember that tree you planted well its grown and the fruit is your too harvest but what's the big deal. Well these fruit heals three Hitpoints and restores 8% of your energy when eaten. 4 grow at a time, and grow back fast (times differ) after being picked. They grant 12 farming experience when harvested.

Plank Tree

090406111942.png

Requirements: None

How Often can i do this: Whenever you want

How do i do this On the Otherside of runescape lives a Tree. Its super evil It resides Near the Trawler mini game in port karzard. Unlike most regular trees it doesn't give fruits or wood it spawns PLANKS!. This is good news for you beacuse you can steal the Planks off the Plank tree and bank them in the deposit box a couple of feet away. What do you want planks for to sell them of course or even to use them in construction. To make a plank at the saw mill it cost you 100gp But to sell them on the grand exchange You get 200gp. The only downside is there are only two Planks at this evil tree no matter because kingmickez25 is here to save you i have gone to the wild level 20 and kill all the evil plank trees there so all that remains is a graveyard and the planks that respawn feel free to collect those and walk or teleport to bounty hunter and repeat.

Note:

No evil plank trees were hurt during this Story

Crafting

090426132011.png

Requirements : Money, Level 8 Crafting, Lunar Magic* 80 magic * Rogues Mini Game done. Summer's end quest, amulet mould

How Often can i do this: Whenever you want

How do i do this: I was looking at pinguimmaiden Guide and i came across this. First of all your going to want to buy some Gold bars (I don't suggest you buy ores unless you mine them yourself) Once You have a good amount of gold bars head over to a furnace with a amulet mould and make gold amulets, But don't string them** Once you've made all your bars into amulets head over to lunar island change spell books and buy some/craft some astral runes as well as a good amount of earth and water runes. Cast them on the amulets to string them. Okay once you've strung all your amulets Head over to the rogue in varrock which is found behind the archery shop *** and sell him your amulets (noted) And Repeat. If you decided to only sell the amulets you get about 30 Crafting experience and 28 Gp coins profit. If you decide to do this all the way You get 28gp (per amulet) 30 crafting experience (per amulet) and 83 Magic experience (Per inventory) 4 crafting experience (string jewelry)

Lunar magic and 80 Magic is not required to do all of this. You can sell your gold amulets unstrung on the grand exchange and still make profit seeing as gold bars 182 Gp and Gold amulets 210 Gp

** If you string them you will lose out on money and magic experience

*** The rogue will only appear if you have freed him from the rogues castle.

**** I believe you do lose money if you do the whole way. But i maybe wrong Was never really good at math :oops:

Mining and Crafting

090504221714.png

Requirements: Shilo village, A pickaxe Karjma gloves 3 (is a bonus)

How often can i do this: Whenever You want

How do i do this: Head over to shilo village by Boat The guy that takes you by cart or using your karajma gloves once there go to the north west corner near the gem rocks Grab your pickaxe and mine away if you have karjama gloves 3 You can see the ladder which gives you access to all the gems underground which means less competition. Whats so special about this why not mine coal or something of higher value or experience.

Current prices:

Uncut Sapphire : 834 gp

Uncut ruby : 2,660

Uncut emerald :1,383

Uncut diamond : 8,328

Tip: If you want crafting xp cut the gems but this makes your profit go way down and the crafting experience isn't that great

greendragon.gif

Green Dragons

Requirements : A Decent combat level, Weapon and amour of your choice, A anti shield to protect against dragon breath, Games necklace (Optional) forinthry (optional) Teleport runes

How often can i do this: Whenever you like

How do I do this: You Can do this in two locations The Chaos Tunnels this is the less crowded Place. But its in the chaos tunnels which is a bit dangerous. The only problem with this location is baby black dragons surround the green dragons which can become Very tedious. The other location is in level 13 wild This spot is closer to a bank (stealing creations) but crowded most times also there is a chance of revs attacking you if your combat level isn't great forinthry bracelet will protect you and allow you to teleport if you see one. These guys drop basically two great items Green dragon hides and dragon bones. Which both sell Great If your looking for crafting xp take the hides and bury the bones. If you want prayer experience or overall great money take the bones. You can sell the bones or use them for your personal benefit. If you want a in depth Guide on what to take and such for better time/profit ration check out the Archive of wisdom forum Great Guides on how to take these bad boys down by range melle or magic.

Note: Green dragon hides : 1,681gp each Dragon bones : 2,421gp each Due to the demand of dragon bones I'd suggest you take dragon bones sell them and buy dragon hides to raise crafting

Tip: If you hate losing money like i do take your Explore ring and use those free alchs on it Your not gonna get much But some money is better then no money?

[/hide]

Daily Activities

These activities Can be done every 24 Hours

[hide=]Bert the sand man

Requirements: The Hand in the sand Quest:

How Often can i do this: Every 24 Hrs

How do i do this: Once You have finished the quest You may speak to Bert in yanill (or use Npc Contact) and he will for free deliver 84 buckets of sand to your bank account. You can use this to make molten glass or sell the buckets or even empty the sand and use the buckets for Personal use such as super compost or other things.

Free Flax

10-05-01162110.png

Requirements: Completed Seers achievement diary easy task (the higher the better)

How often can i do this: Every 24 hrs

How do i do this: All You have to do is head over to the flax field in seers village wearing your seers headband and he will hand over to you some flax. The Higher the band the more you get

Head band 1 : 30 Noted flax

Head Band 2 : 60 noted flax

Head band 3 : 120 Noted flax

Battle staffs

10-05-01162521.png

This Method actually makes you money so lets get to it.

Requirements: None (Varrock achievement diary helps a lot) 7K coins for every battle staff

How often can i do this: Every 24 hrs

How do i do this: Teleport or walk over to zaff shop. and Buy Battle staff With no varrock amour You can buy 8 battle staff for 7k each one and walk over to the Grand exchange for about 8k+ So That is profit

Varrock amour 1 : You can Buy 16 Battle staffs daily

Varrock Amour 2 : You can buy 32 Battle staffs daily

Varrock amour 3 : You can buy 64 Battle staffs daily

Note

If you want crafting xp you can buy air orbs and combine them with the staff then sell the air battle staffs. This does make you profit as long as Battlestaff = 7,000k

Air Orb ? 2,020 and Air Battlestaff ? 9020 You will make profit.

Shooting star

090321193003.png

Requirements: Decent Mining level the higher the better, A Pickax (clay pickax for even better experience)

A house with a telescope.

How often can i do this: Showers happen every 1-2 Hrs

How do i do this:This method consist of using your telescope in your poh and finding stars that have fallen from the sky and help the little green man out of his star. Stars vary some are small some are big the bigger the higher level mining level you will need. This rewards You with good xp and better if u have a clay pickax.

* Up to 50,002 coins

* Up to 20 Gold ore (Noted)

* Up to 152 Cosmic runes

* Up to 52 Astral runes

* Having the ability to mine two ores at once for up to 15 minutes

This is of course if you cash in all 200 stardust if u cash in less then that it may vary You can only cash in once per day and But you can still mine the star for xp.

Join Star find for a clan chat were people help each other find and scope stars

Jade Vine

090322153037.png

Requirements: Back to my Roots Quest Farming supplies (farming) Woodcutting axe + combat amour and food (Slayer)

How often can i do this: For the farming xp every 24hrs For slayer xp its a little bit more then a day you have to wait for it to turn wild

How do i do this: After completion of the quest you can Head back to the mansion and plant the jade vine seed in the patch to the west. Everyday you may go back to it and check its health to receive 1500 farming xp.

or You can let it turn into a wild jade vine and Fight it to earn yourself a easy 2500 Slayer experience in this especially good if you don't wanna start a new task just to get some small amount of experience.

Note You must Fight it wielding a woodcutting axe for you to damage it

Free Charms Plox

Bork.gif

Requirements: What lies below good combat level amour and weapon Finished Hunt for surak

How often can i do this: EVERY 24 HRS

How do i do this: Can anyone monster guarantee you a exact amount of charms per kill (no) You say? Well meet my friend Bork this monster Is unlocked during The hunt for surak mini quest Every day you can go back and slay this big bad boy for The same amount of charms (7 Crimson, 5 Blue, 2 Green) and 250 Slayer XP. This is not say great but every little bit helps In summoning am i right?

Evil Tree's

090324151648.png

Requirements: Best woodcutting axe, A tinderbox (you can get them on site) Access to talk to spirit trees (Basically with out these your wandering around all runescape spirit trees narrow down the search)

You should have Decent Woodcutting Farming Fire making For best possible xp.

How often can i do this: Everyone 2 Hours a new evil tree appears

How do i do this: Like most of us We all start off as baby's then learn that the dark side has evil cookies :lol: Well evil trees start the same way You will need to nurse the baby tree to adult hood you don't need anything to help it grow other then the required skill levels. Once it's grown Roots will pop up you want to chop these bad boys down to receive kindling which you can use with the tree to burn it down and lower its health or you can just chop the tree down. Once the tree dies you may claim your reward by clicking it or if you have no room left you can claim it at the next evil tree sighting. Any leftover kindling can be sold to the nearby leprechaun for a price.

Note: For all skill requirements and levels need Please Take a look at tip.its Complete guide found here

http://www.tip.it/ru...e=evil_tree.htm

Seaweed/Pineapples

090329150344.png

Requirements: Coins

How Often can i do this: Every 24 hrs

How do i do this: Need some super compost? Tired of collecting seaweed Head over to Catherby and speak to the general shop owner Arhein He will agree to sell you 48 seaweed for 2gp each, or 40 pineapples for 2gp each. opposed to you buying them at the Grand exchange for 232 and 132gp each. If you want you can sell them on the ge and make profit or make the pineapples into super compost then sell the super compost.

Get on the boat to Karamja, near the House Portal, get another 40 Pineapples off Dell Monti the Pirate.

Phoenix Lair

090404175507.png

Requirements : 80+ Attack 80+ Strength Or a Good range level You need a knife a tinderbox and secateurs about 2-3 Prayer pots a super set a way to teleport out and Some good high level food. In pyre need quest

How often should i do this: Every 24 hours.

How do i do this: Just like in the quest you collect twigs from each one of the trees in the caverns Once You have enough head over to the last Cavern (phoenix lair) and Use the knife on the twigs to make ribbons use the ribbons on the pyre area to summon the phoenix. The phoneix uses a magic based attack and a dust attack which will lower your stats and blow you away from her Once you defeat her she will crawl into the next then use the tinderbox on her she will turn into ashes and then be reborn go talk to her to reclaim your reward of 7,500 Firemaking 3,000 Fletching 1,000 Crafting

and 500 Slayer experience (5,000 Slayer experience is gained the first time you kill after that its 500xp .)

and 5 Phoenix quills.

Pro tips

* Many people say using a spirit wolf scroll special helps you scare away the guardians when gathering twigs.

* If you logout during any of this You will have to start over

* There is a fairy ring code Near the Phoenix lair for easy access

* Quills can be sold on the ge

* If You choose to not teleport but walk out of the phoenix lair You may get lost and find her egg room and receive a egg. and choose between a happy phoenix or a mad phoenix

* A Slayer helm counters the Dust attack.

Mature ales

090712175105.png

Requirements: 50 Coins/10 Eco tokens, 2 Buckets Water 2 barley malt The stuff Main Ingredient of ale of your choice 2 empty pots empty beer glasses Access to Keldagrim or Port Phasmatys and Mos Le'Harmless

How Often can i do this: Ales take between 24hrs - 74 Hrs

How do i do this: Head over to Keldagrim or phasmatys go to the brewery and first add 2 buckets of water added to fermenting vat. 2 barley malt, add ''the stuff'' Your ales main ingredient and finally one pot of ale yeast wait for it to ferment Once done ferment it's ready to serve grab your empty beer glasses fill them up and sell your mature ales on the grand exchange and repeat the process.

Notes:

*The stuff is purchased from Honest Jimmy of the Trouble Brewing mini game on the pirate island of Mos Le'Harmless for 50 Pieces of Eight It gives a player an increased 50% chance of brewing a mature ale.

* Ale Yeast can be bought from eaither of the npc near the vat for 25gp at Keldagrim or 5 ecotokens at

phasmatys must have a empty pot as well to get it.

* I personally Make Green man's ale (m) I have never had a non instant sell from the ge And i think it being the most sought out ale since it giving a herb boost of 2 for those one pesky quest with high herb requirements

* Even with the stuff There is a chance of getting regular ale But out of using the stuff in my whole rs career Ive only gotten regular ale twice.

* I suggest Selling them in pints instead kegs There just easier to sell But its up to you.

Pure Essence

10-05-01155727.png

Requirements: Ardougne Cloak 2 Ardougne Cloak 3

How Often can i do this: Every 24 Hours

How do i do this: Equip Your Cape Then Head over to Ardougne. Speak to Wizard Cromperty located North east of the market. To Claim Your Pure essence How Much Pure essence you receive is based on which cape you have. Ardougne Cloak 2 will bestow 100 pure essence while Ardougne Cloak 3 will bestow 150 pure essence on you.

[/hide]

Weekly Activities

These Can be done any day of the week But only once a week.

[hide=]

The Circus

10-05-01162633.png

Many People have over looked this event. Once they have gotten ring master But this Event gives decent range magic and agility experience all for free as for the best way to get experience you have to do each level (Start at 99 go down a level each move you pass for maximum experience). on top of this you can get a variety of costumes Which doesn't hurt either to mix and match your look

Tears of Guthix

090321190751.png

Requirements: Tears of guthix quest A light source a tinderbox (unless you have a bullseye lantern) The more quest points you have the better Experience you get. You also need to complete a new quest each week or gained 100k total experience between now and the last time you did this mini game.

How often can i do this: Every week

How do i do this: This game basically consist of you go around three walls collecting blue tears and avoiding green ones At the end of the time you will be escorted outside and you shall drink the bowl in which you collected the tears experience shall go to your lowest skill if you have two skills of the same value Then the skill with less experience shall receive the experience.

Manage Thy Kingdom

090321191810u.png

Requirements: About 1.275K Royal trouble Throne of Misc. And some Patience

This is a whole different topic but i want to included it because it really doesn't really require anything from you other then some cash and a walk over to the kingdom every couple of days or so.

Once you have finished Both quest (do both before trying this method)

How often can i do this: You should collect every week and go to the place every couple of days so your approve rating doesn't go to low.

How do i do this: Talk to grim in the kings castle and deposit some money (1.2m is good) Then pick what materials you want your servants to collect, You can pick for personal use or for Profit If u want Profit i would suggest putting 10 on coal and 5 on raw fish for max profit. (many people argue there are better ways but hey who's writing the guide :ugeek:)

Every day or couple of days You should go to the island and mine some coal to raise your approval rating to 100% to get the best out of your workers. In a week return to collect the items your subjects have collected there should be about 500k left in the coffin refill back to 1.2m and sell everything they have collected (unless your gonna use for personal use) That is about it for this method

Note Rellka boots will help you raise your approval faster while worn

You may contact grim by npc contact

Penguins

090321193620w.png

Requirements: Cold war (gives you more points for Penguins in hard to reach places) Hunt for red Raktuber (for polar bears)

How do i do this: Speak to larry in ardy zoo to get started (If you completed hunt for red raktuber you talk to chuck the polar bear). He will explain the story line and how you should keep a look out for penguins all over runescape and spy on them while there spying on us. There are usually 10 Penguins and 1 Polar bear each week. And they are reset every week. Once You find all of them Report back to Larry/chuck and he will offer you experience or Coins for your efforts.

You may join world60pengs for help on finding penguins or look them up on RSOF

Note: With the completion Hunt for red Raktuber, You gain access to a polor bear as well as the Penguins the Polo bear offers one more point to your daily amount of points. Also since Larry has been taken You talk to chuck about your points now

Skeletal horror

090820113559.png

Requirements: Fur 'n' Seek Quest And Wish list Completed, Avid combat stats 80+ In Attack Strength and defense should do it 70+ Prayer (bring a prayer pot just in case). Torags amour (i used this and i didnt get hit much) Monkfish (Sharks if your really unsure) And a super set to make things easier, Whip and dds and Three Empty inventory spaces

How do i do this: Once You've Finished the mini quest the Man will ask you to meet him on top of the mountain next to his house. Once Geared up there head up You will see a small clip and the fight shall begin. Pray Mage as with the defense pot torags amour and 80+ defense You should get hit not badly. Once You weaken Him enough Parts of him will fall off Run to it and bury them if you fail to do this they just rejoin him and he heal right back up First his hands will fall of then his tail As you bury the parts hes combat level will get lower (320, 260, 180 and last 100). Once You kill him You will receive a thanks from the man and ask for you to join him downstairs as your Reward for defeating him the 1st time You will receive 10,000 Slayer experience and 7,000 Prayer experience And A enchant to Your Ram skull and bone sack. Every other fight with this beast will grant you 1,250 Slayer experience and 1,000 Prayer experience.

Note: Using Your enchanted Ram skull or Bonesack Allows you to teleport to the odd man for quick access to this boss fight and A reminder when you can fight him if unsure.

[/hide]

4.0.More To come....

[hide=]Taking Request Privet message[/hide]

5.0.Acknowledgments

Tip.it

world60pengs For letting me use there clan chat in this guide

Star find For letting me you there clan chat in this guide.

pirate_felix (Helped improve the Mtk Section)

acenator (Gave me correct xp per week needed to be gained to re use Tog every week)

lady_ninane (informed me Stealing Creations no longer gives you magic xp)

pinguimmaiden - For his Guide that helped me write another section his Guide can be found http://forum.tip.it/...?f=180&t=787804

6.0.Closing words

Thanks for reading my guide and i hope you enjoyed reading it and it helped you learn a couple of things I had lots of fun Writing it If u have any Questions Problems or suggestions Make sure to leave a post or send me a message thanks

~Kingmickez25

Kingmickez25.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad, helped me remember some things I forget to do. :D

I would fix your grammar in a few places and maybe offer instructions on how to get the experience, as for the circus you have to do each level (Start at 99 go down a level each move you pass for maximum experience).

Also, Bert can be contacted using the NPC Contact Spell.

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

Also one thing you forgot is that you can daily buy a certain amount of seaweed and pineapples from the general store guy in Catherby. You have to go through the normal dialogue, he does not have them in the shop screen. I believe this adds an extra 15-20 k profit a day. Not a lot but something is better than nothing. Also you could note that crafting the battles staves and then alching them still yields about 1 k profit per staff if you buy your orbs at around 1 k ea. Thats free magic, and crafting exp along with being a free 64 k (if you have varrock armour 3)

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

FARMING!!!! FARMING!!!! FARMING!!!!! FARMING!!!! FARMING!!!!!!! FARMING!!!!!!!!

I think I've made my point.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

I'm totally sorry if you put this in each section but:

With each thing you have to do, make sure you included if its done daily, weekly, or whenever you feel like it. You don't want people to think they can do the Tears of Guthix minigame everyday :ohnoes:

Also with tears of guthix, I don't know if you want ot put this but to be able to do it weekly, you have to gain 200k xp total within that weak (or 250k xp, can't remember) or a quest point. (Also can't remember the exact number.) I believe you have to do this, but I might be totally wrong..... :|

S2buxtG.png

JacTise69- Thanks for the input

llamster - That is what is my next section gonna be about \'

gwasha - Thanks for the Tip about the daily thing. And I had already written that you need to gain a certain amount of xp or a get a quest point Let me get a confirmed amount of xp

Kingmickez25.png

Looking good, but I think you should go more in depth about how much you make and how much time you invest, like:

Teleing to varrock, buying the staves and banking takes 30 seconds. In those 30 seconds you make 64*1300 gp. Thus, doing zaff grants you ... gp/hour.

This will make it easier for people to distinguish wether it's worth it. I, for instance, never visit the free flax guy.

Fruit trees are nice but the main moneymaker in farming is herbs.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Yea i know what you mean but that's really farming in general like how to make money while farming or the best way to make money while farming which really wouldn't fit in with this guild. As opposed to what i wrote were you plant the seed and come back every couple of hours to harvest the fruit of the trees which much would say isnt really farming more like picking fruit

Kingmickez25.png

Yea i know what you mean but that's really farming in general like how to make money while farming or the best way to make money while farming which really wouldn't fit in with this guild. As opposed to what i wrote were you plant the seed and come back every couple of hours to harvest the fruit of the trees which much would say isnt really farming more like picking fruit

The only difference is that for herbs you need to replant every time you harvest.

i am f2p and this guide's layout is great. easy to read and understand and nice pictures to keep the eye busy. Not really sure how accurate the actual things are although ive heard some of these methods you are doing a fine job. just thought id put in some compliments. ::'

Farming

Cactus yields 3 spines per harvest which totals at around 10k per harvest.

Papaya sell for 700 each and you get 6 per harvest (lower requirement but worthwhile if you have 4 trees set up 700 x 32=22.4k)

Pineapples can be used for supercompost which sell for 400+ each

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Your mtk is a tad off, i suggest you put in 1275k, get your approval rating to 100% using coal (faster) and put 10 on flax and 5 on raw fish. and look back after a week and repeat.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Nice guide. :thumbup:

Also, Tears of Guthix requires you to gain either 100k total exp or 1 quest point between each time you go there.

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

nice to see this guide being updated swiftly. One suggestion that I believe will make this guide much more user friendly is hide tabs dividing the daily events from the weekly events. Or (and possibly in addition to) put them in order of frequency, such as picking your fruit every 2 hours (or whatever it is) and then the cactus every 3 hours, so that the activity that you can do the most is at the top and the ones you can only do once a week are at the bottom.

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

pirate_felix - Thanks for the money input i credit

acenator - Thanks for the exact amount of xp u need i credit u

JacTise69 - Im gonna be adding i couple of more things to this guild Once i think ive got a decent amount i start ordering it by differnt formats but thanks for the tip many have also suggested this in privet messages

Kingmickez25.png

Nice guide but the Barbarian assault part... Never wear robes to BA, take your best antimelee/antirange armours.

Personally I wear torags + dfs + fury etc. to make it easier for healers. Magic also hits pathetic damage in addition to total lack of defence which is why every skilled team leader tries to avoid recruiting mages into teams (or people wearing robes).

As you might or might not know combat spells are also a very slow way to train magic unless u burst lobsters for mage/charms (way more usefull than bursting monkeys or mummies).

Also if you do go as a mage (not good) you need to be able to cast high level spells or your just weighing down your team so "NO" for beginner mages.

- Rank 5 in all -

loginmessagessiggy.png