Most valuable item that you accidentally high alched?

Pinkbullet3

Okay, nobody is going to believe me but I'm just going to say this. Yesterday, I was watching tv and alching with my left hand. It slipped and I alched my saradomin godsword. Again, most won't believe me but screw you if you don't.

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

Okay, nobody is going to believe me but I'm just going to say this. Yesterday, I was watching tv and alching with my left hand. It slipped and I alched my saradomin godsword. Again, most won't believe me but screw you if you don't.

How much did you even get out of that? That really sucks though. Bye, bye 50M.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

To the people that said they alched stuff with your lumby ring, isn't there like a a message or something in the chatbox before you can actually alch something?

Yes, but it still doesn't stop you from clicking the item. The message pops up in the chat box, but the inventory turns a dull yellow. A careless player could easily alch something by accident with it.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I think there wasn't anything I accidentaly alched... mainly because I only alched ~10k-50k in total, since I played rs, and that doesn't seem a lot

I would've accidentaly alched some items if I were a bit more reckless, and if the lumbridge ring didn't had that screen asking "what item to alch"...

Someone returned a lent item to me, and it appeared at the top of my inventory while I was alching, accidentaly clicked on it. Luckily it was only a rune two hander.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Whip, 3,5 years ago, when they still were 4,2 mil.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Rune boots once. I accidentally equipped some iron boots I got as a drop instead of alching them then I wasn't paying attention and tried again, except they weren't iron boots anymore :lol:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Title says it all.

I am very careful when it comes to high alching with expensive items sitting in my bags, and I always check my upper-left corner to make I'm seeing "Wield Rune Scimitar" instead of "Cast High Level Alchemy -> Rune Scimitar." So, I've never high alched anything valuable on accident.

:ugeek:

You?

Not to get cheecky :P But I always alch those while slayering haha. Nah just messing, if you are actually using them, they are valuable in terms of usefull. I never alched anything worth a lot, but what I have done once was alching an item I was going to need about a minute later. Great.. another 5-8 minutes wasted to regain the item. Never a bad thing, thank god!

Blows for the person that alched an SGS and whip.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

I alched my dh helm one time when i first got high alch and was pretty mad at high alching so I never really did it for a while which is why my mage sucks.

Don't ask how it happened please. In fact if you do i won't look at it here so you'll have to pm me. But seriously don't. :shame:

nv1jyo.jpg

Rune Pureeeeeeeeeeeee