Well..It's official, North Korea has gone mad

XxTearGodxX

Kim Jong Il has threatened the United States so many times, but has never done anything. Starting a war with the U.S would be stupid, he would definately find himself crushed.

Also, did anyone know the day he was born, a rare albino sea cucumber was found, which I guess marks the historic event.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can have a communist democracy; communism is an economic system, democracy is a type of government.

Heaven forfend that I split hairs or anything, but:

com·mu·nism (k?m'y?-n?z'?m)

n.

A theoretical economic system characterized by the collective ownership of property and by the organization of labor for the common advantage of all members.

Communism

A system of government in which the state plans and controls the economy and a single, often authoritarian party holds power, claiming to make progress toward a higher social order in which all goods are equally shared by the people.The Marxist-Leninist version of Communist doctrine that advocates the overthrow of capitalism by the revolution of the proletariat.

[French communisme, from commun, common, from Old French, from Latin comm?nis; see commune2.]

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition

Copyright © 2009 by Houghton Mifflin Company.

It seems that communism can be both an economic system AND a system of government.

Original communism (Marxism) was an economic system. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe Lenin bastardized it into a government system. It works fine as an economic system but you run into trouble with it as a government system.

qft

The original communism was the creation of marx and engles and was meant to recreate industry. The people working for the company would also be the ceo's by some type of democratic system. It only became a government system when we called Russia and similair countries communist even though they were clearly fascist states. Its feasible(though highly unlikely) that the government could have everything nationalized, and still be a legitimate government where the people are voting for representation to run all industry.

OT

I'd love to say we nuke the crap out of them before they can retaliate, but i don't like the idea of us doing exactly what Kim Jong Il says -- that America is the aggressor. Although if we do manage to nuke the crap out of them, it'll be a bit too late for him to tell his people "I told you so". Not to mention nukes would kill thousands of innocents. And even if their mentally insane leader is taken out of power, one of his mentally insane followers would simply assume the throne, or his son who has most likely already been brainwashed by daddy's insane teachings.

We have the ability to cruise missle all their military infrastructure to the ground, no need to kill masses of innocent people

Kim Jong Il has threatened the United States so many times, but has never done anything. Starting a war with the U.S would be stupid, he would definately find himself crushed.

Also, did anyone know the day he was born, a rare albino sea cucumber was found, which I guess marks the historic event.

indeed, the main concern is him nuking seol, the potential of that causing nuclear war. On the bright side you couldnt say america was the only country to use nukes :roll:

So I guess he has a tiny white...

edit---

communism is all about that the government controls the prices and the market, so it isnt only economical

That means the economic system is government controlled; you could have a monarchy where the king controls everything, a democracy where the president and congress/parliamant controls everything, a republic where people vote on everything, a theocracy where the pope/iyatollah controls everything.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

Why do we even keep them around? I'm sure nobody would go crazy if they were wiped off the map...

Because we do not own them. People here are beginning to be very, very stupid. Get this in your heads once and for all:

Any hate we have against countries goes to their governments, not their public. The government controls everything so we should blame them and not the public. Do you not understand?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Why do we even keep them around? I'm sure nobody would go crazy if they were wiped off the map...

Because we do not own them. People here are beginning to be very, very stupid. Get this in your heads once and for all:

Any hate we have against countries goes to their governments, not their public. The government controls everything so we should blame them and not the public. Do you not understand?

And therein lies the issue. If it weren't for the civilians NK would have been gone long ago.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

If they actually do it, then the majority of the developed world will attack them. Like really... blow them off the map? In reality, THEY will be the ones that will be blown off the map, unless they can match the power of half the world's superpowers. #-o

Edit: 6666 posts. :P

There is no question that north korea could not survive should it attack anything with nuclear arms - the US alone has about one thousand nuclear weapons on ICBMs in silos out in Montana. It is situations like this that cause me to oppose nuclear disarmament.

I say replace the nuclear weapons with something that won't kill SK or Japan with any radiation effects, don't forgot what will happen should some of those go off over water, such as the ocean. :ohnoes:

I'll say it again: EMP.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

the number of "the US should nuke north korea off the map" posts make me feel even more sick than the comments of the mad person in north korea

Welcome to the internet, I'd give you a guide, but you'd an hero* from the tour.

*To commit suicide for a stupid reason, e.g. loosing your iPod.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I don't know if this has been mentioned but I remember learning that the US alone has enough firepower to wipe out all of Russia's major cities, and even then they would only use a very small fraction of their firepower. Of course, we aren't hostile with Russia anymore, but that was just a comparision to that country.

During the Cold War there was also a fleet of superbombers that operated 24/7 and were ready at any time to retaliate in the event of a nuclear war. Even if the whole country got destroyed, they could still fly to Russia and nuke the heck out of it. The US also had several emergency landing strips all over the country and spread out their nuclear silos. I think Russia had more nukes but the US had a bigger fleet of superbombers.

Anyway, I don't want to get too carried away with that. Just trying to make a point- if that dictator declares war he obviously has a death wish not just for him but his whole country. We could level his entire country and not even use one one hundredth of our firepower. Russia got our back too, we're friends now. <3:

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

What is the point of all the threats and stuff like this... This is one of the reasons why humanity fails and we will most likely wipe ourselves out. I hope a WW III doesn't happen. Luckily I live in a small town near the east coast, so I most likely wont be nuked if they do attack.

vizardsig-1.png

I don't know if this has been mentioned but I remember learning that the US alone has enough firepower to wipe out all of Russia's major cities, and even then they would only use a very small fraction of their firepower. Of course, we aren't hostile with Russia anymore, but that was just a comparision to that country.

During the Cold War there was also a fleet of superbombers that operated 24/7 and were ready at any time to retaliate in the event of a nuclear war. Even if the whole country got destroyed, they could still fly to Russia and nuke the heck out of it. The US also had several emergency landing strips all over the country and spread out their nuclear silos. I think Russia had more nukes but the US had a bigger fleet of superbombers.

Anyway, I don't want to get too carried away with that. Just trying to make a point- if that dictator declares war he obviously has a death wish not just for him but his whole country. We could level his entire country and not even use one one hundredth of our firepower. Russia got our back too, we're friends now. <3:

a. were not friends with russia, we just have non hostile relations

b. I repeat "WE WONT NUKE NORTH KOREA IF THEY SHOOT A NUKE, THAT WOULD BE HORRIBLY STUPID"

c. I am tired of saying b. ; hence, you get me using the caps key.

awteno.jpg

Korea isnt really a big threat, the USA has those missles that could shoot any nuke down. The only thing they could do is try to nuke Seoul, but that would be stupid, then the UN would forget sanctions and let the US invade. Dear Leader may be crazy, but i think he is just trying to be macho (maabu to make up for something else...)

OT but VIVA LA REVOLUTION DE IRAN

He's probably angry cause he sucks at StarCraft.

im Korean and i suck at starcraft. elaborate please. >.>

He must have gotten banned from Starcraft. :lol:

Edit:If we get rid of NK what happens to SK.

Nothing. There two completely different areas, ruled by different people, with obviously different view points.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Korea isnt really a big threat, the USA has those missles that could shoot any nuke down. The only thing they could do is try to nuke Seoul, but that would be stupid, then the UN would forget sanctions and let the US invade. Dear Leader may be crazy, but i think he is just trying to be macho (maabu to make up for something else...)

Troll slayer my [wagon]

Yeah except the U.S. has that fighting two wars thing going on.

Again, how the hell do we allow this psycos to rule countrys? Not the first not the last that menaces with a nuclear attack :S

We allow them to rule because we don't have all that choice in the matter, I think. America doesn't and shouldn't have the right to chose other world leaders. It's unfortunate that some of the other world leaders are nutcases.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

and the war will be over in 15 minutes with no American casualties.

That is what the world was saying in March 2003.

Am I going to get nuked? :? I live east coast USA.

Wouldn't it make sense to nuke West because its closer then East?

Gee thanks... It would make a lot more sense to nuke the East because it's where the capital lies and the majority of the population.

North Korea needs to stop acting like it's hot [cabbage]. It desperately wants to be a superpower but it's never going to happen.

Troll slayer my [wagon]

Yeah except the U.S. has that fighting two wars thing going on.

It wouldnt even take 1 soilder, just the navy to launch missles at a few key targets, take out the government, and the people would surrender. they are not as brainwashed as you think, alot of them hate the current government.

edit - as for my name i made my rs account in grade 4 ,little did i know there arent many trolls in runescape... . i used to use tip it for the marketplace, so it would be usefull so people knew who i was.

It's really sad how so many people hate America. It's not a bad place, really. If you can get over the political parties and the stereotypes, the rest of us our pretty nice. Not to mention skinny, poor, and unhappy with the government.

NK's madman wants to start a fight...? Honestly, what is with this world? Is it so hard to just get along!? PEACE IS SIMPLE. YOU JUST PUT DOWN THE GUNS AND WALK AWAY.

...Idiots.

Save up all the days

A routine malaise

Just like yesterday

I told you I would stay

It's really sad how so many people hate America. It's not a bad place, really. If you can get over the political parties and the stereotypes, the rest of us our pretty nice. Not to mention skinny, poor, and unhappy with the government.

NK's madman wants to start a fight...? Honestly, what is with this world? Is it so hard to just get along!? PEACE IS SIMPLE. YOU JUST PUT DOWN THE GUNS AND WALK AWAY.

...Idiots.

It's not that simple, there are people who don't want peace. Then there is the case of nobody wants to put down their guns first, in case the others were lying and shoot you the moment you do.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Isn't the saber-rattling because Kim Jong-Il is grooming his son as his successor and he's trying to rally the military behind his son? Apparently, he promised the military that North Korea would be a fully-fledged nuclear power by 2012. At any rate, wouldn't the population's nationalism prevent us having a quick victory with surgical strikes at key government locations? I mean, they did have thousands of North Koreans protesting the United Nations resolution in Pyongyang

It wouldnt even take 1 soilder, just the navy to launch missles at a few key targets, take out the government, and the people would surrender. they are not as brainwashed as you think, alot of them hate the current government.

Didn't we basically do that in Iraq? At any rate, North Korea would retaliate against South Korea, with their thousands of artillery tubes..

Apparently, he promised the military that North Korea would be a fully-fledged nuclear power by 2012.

Now THAT'S a doomsday I can believe, North Korea starting a nuclear war in 2012.

Isn't the saber-rattling because Kim Jong-Il is grooming his son as his successor and he's trying to rally the military behind his son? Apparently, he promised the military that North Korea would be a fully-fledged nuclear power by 2012. At any rate, wouldn't the population's nationalism prevent us having a quick victory with surgical strikes at key government locations? I mean, they did have thousands of North Koreans protesting the United Nations resolution in Pyongyang

Didn't we basically do that in Iraq? At any rate, North Korea would retaliate against South Korea, with their thousands of artillery tubes..

They said the same thing about the Iraqi republican guard; who then proceeded to surrender en masse.

North Korea would be a lot more problematic since they have a stronger military, but the idea would be to hit every single military target presumably through a combination of SK's artillery and US cruise missles. Admittedly, there would be casualties if North Korea attacks, but a lot less then the "brilliant" plan of "lets nuke nk so they arent a problem" people keep coming up with.

awteno.jpg