Armadyl Solo Guide (WIP)

ddddrrr

I am an experienced Armadyl Soloer, and after getting my second solo armadyl hilt two days ago, i have decided to write a guide.

Table of contents:

1) About Armadyl Solo

2) Reccomended stats, gear, and inventory

3) Kill count

4) Tips, Tricks, Brewing, and advice.

5) Inside the room

6) Video guide

7) The Ring of Wealth?

8) Why you should solo.

About Armadyl Solo

Armadyl Solo is my favorite way to make money. It is fun, and the rewards are great. Solo is a bit risky, so only go if you dont mind risking some money. Armadyl solo used to be very hard. The truth is, in Karils top, v helm, and v skirt, your offense/defensive bonuses flat out suck. But with more and more people having access to better gear, it becomes a far better way to make money. One thing you must remember about armadyl solo, is that practice makes perfect. Your first trip is normally half the kills, or even 1/3 the kills, that you will normally be getting, after you practice a bit. If you give up since you only got 2 kills on your first trip, then you are missing out. Most people have their trips cut short, since they get hit by Kree's melee attack alot. The key to this is brewing in between attacks, which i will explain in more depth later. That is a bit about armadyl solo, just keep in mind that never take a first impression of armadyl, since the first impression is always a failure.

Reccomended Stats, Gear, and inventory

Armadyl solo isnt for the noobs. High stats are needef to do it efficiently. I have decided to make 3 inventory and gear set ups. The first one is cheap, you can do it on a 5m budget, reccomended 87+ range, and 80+ def, with 67 summoning, and will get you between 2 and 3 kills per trip. The second one requires 85+ defense, 93+ range, and 79+ summoning. It is the setup i use, and with practice should yield 5-6 kills per trip, on average. The third setup is for the experts, requires 95+ range, 90+ defense, and 96+ summoning. I dont have access to the pack yak, but my friend has taken the pictures for me. This setup, with practice, should yield 7-10 kills a trip.

Setup one

87+ Range

80+ Defense

67+ summoning

65+ prayer

Gear

picture30f.png

Inventory

picture32kzu.png

Method: Get kill count outside of Erie, using range protection and mithril bolts. Note: Switch out any brew in that picture for a zamorak item. When 40 kc, run through the erie praying range, pot up and go in. This method should result in between 2 and 3 kills, with practice.

Setup Two

93+ range

70+ prayer

79+ summon

85+ defense

Gear

Ddddrrr

The level 92 combat barrower

guth helmx1 karil topx1 d legs x1 left half x1

I used to solo Kree'arra fairly often, and am rather experienced, so if you need ideas, please ask. I would mind telling some of my secrets.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I'm looking forward to this guide to be honest. Good Armadyl guides are a rarity and a good solo guide (written) is out of the question, so yeah, good luck writing & I hope you finish the guide soon!

Findolfin || Total 2293 || Combat 138 - 126 || 313 Quest Points

~ Watch out, beasties. Findolfin is here to hunt you

xlbd4x.jpg

Yea - work on it.

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

Sorry for the wait guys, i probally shouldnt have released it since i sold my arma gear, but in 3-4 days im planning to buy it back to take the neccecary tests, pics, vids, etc to finish the guide, so expect some upates in a few days.

Ddddrrr

Sorry for the wait guys, i probally shouldnt have released it since i sold my arma gear, but in 3-4 days im planning to buy it back to take the neccecary tests, pics, vids, etc to finish the guide, so expect some upates in a few days.

Ddddrrr

in the pics i noticed that you dont have any god items at all. isnt this slightly dangerous possibly? :ohnoes:

looking forward to seeing finished :thumbsup:

eijnnc.png

99 Woodcutting 99 Firemaking

99 Hunter 99 Agility

99 Attack 99 Hitpoints

99 Mining

• 2 weeks later...

Been doing Armadyl solo too occasionally. If you don't mind me posting my inventory and my equipment here are them:

Inventory:

090730115312m.png

Equipment:

090730094722.png

Borrowed armadyl chest, karil' skirt, snakeskin boots, imbued dragonstone ring, spectral spirit shield, amulet of fury, barrows gloves and verac's helm. With that setup I'm keeping chest, shield, fury and helm. And if running out of prayer and protect item then won't keep verac's helm so can switch it for cheaper alternative too if afraid. Ring can be switched too. I enjoy playing Mobilizing armies so I'm not afraid of losing it. I don't use imbued onyx ring because it protects over almost everything else and dragonstone ring is almost as good.

[hide=My best solo loot]090730101331.png[/hide]

• 6 months later...

Looks great!

I know this is a WIP, but just to make a suggestion...

Could you briefly mention how to get the KC outside the Eyrie for noobs like me who always get it inside?

Ty :)

*bookmarked for reference*

Proud owner of a Saradomin Owl, a Guthix Raptor, and a Zamorak Hawk

AratornLucem.png

• 2 weeks later...

Method: Get kill count outside of Erie, using range protection and mithril bolts. Note: Switch out any brew in that picture for a zamorak item. When 40 kc, run through the erie praying range, pot up and go in. This method should result in between 2 and 3 kills, with practice.

Spelt eyrie wrong, and the colour kind of hurts.

Anyways, it's nice to finally see a arma guide that I could possibly follow, as this guide dosen't have the insanely high stat reqs that most of the others do.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".