itam's HC diy'er thread

[hide=]

thanks <3 it suddenly occured to me earlier that i only have enough supplies to do 500 kills max, i was only worrying about food, but 4000 pray doses doesnt go very far in gwd. and one im out of pray doses, my progress will slow down a lot, considering i rarely find ranarrs/ranarr seeds-_- nechryael and daganoth tasks drop more snap seeds than ranar :(

Now we get to see the hard side of your playing style. You should read the book Walden by Henry David Thoreau by the way haha.

No offence to the TC, but man, you gotta stop [wagon] kissing, I don't mean to troll, and Itam 69's achievements are amazing, but stop [wagon] kissing. =\ [/troll]

Great job man, I think, once you have all 99s, you should buy a p hat, I think that'd be a worthy first trade.

Good luck, and you certainly are pretty lucky when it comes to Monster drops. Btw, the Tip.it world is 99, so I'm not sure if you already have a home world, but if you play in w99, you'll see a lot of us.

[/hide]

I really enjoy his playing style, and am being genuinely friendly. I have no reason to kiss his [wagon].

EDIT: What just happened? I don't see the post I quoted anymore..

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

Figures... The one person who does 0 trading gets like 2 Dragon Boots every killcount :lol:. Anyway I always wondered how far someone could get without trading and you have come a long way, keep up the good work =D>.

Kasalisk.png

18. last two sgwd runs, ive found 10 ranarrs, and 4 ranarr seeds-_- out of ranging pots and need 70k xp til 72 herblore so thats what im doin atm til i can gwd run more :(

10i8dih.png

Itam.gif

18. last two sgwd runs, ive found 10 ranarrs, and 4 ranarr seeds-_- out of ranging pots and need 70k xp til 72 herblore so thats what im doin atm til i can gwd run more :(

http://i26.tinypic.com/10i8dih.png[/img

Nice, I'm also trying to get 72 herblore so I can make my own ranging potions.

Ohh and 2 saradomin swords? I must've been gone when you got the second. Grats anyway!

:XD:

thpikachu.gif

archsupportei2.png

You have an amazing character, I tried to experiment with DIY for two weeks but found it very difficult so kudos to you. Just out of interest, what do you do with your cashpile? Do you sell extra boot drops etc?

You have an amazing character, I tried to experiment with DIY for two weeks but found it very difficult so kudos to you. Just out of interest, what do you do with your cashpile? Do you sell extra boot drops etc?

cash goes to summon/construction/throne of misc, ofcourse:) and no, i dont sell anything

Itam.gif

Hmm, How long does it normally take to get an inventory of gems with no shilo gems?

not sure, i zone out, mine away, next thing i know my inv is full with no opal/jade/red topaz^^, i think about 10-15minutes. atm i have 160 dia (e) bolts, gonna use ruby (e) til 1/3hp left on boss now, since diamonds are a [bleep] to get ;p

gonna fish 120 monks then get my kc up :D

Itam.gif

I would try getting the shards at bandos, then you can some sick armour too, and he seems to drop shards more often then Zil. does, her drop rates are nerfed :-#

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Thank you, I've not played scape in a long time, and after seeing you solo those swords made me want to have a go...

090821212619.png

Thanks for the inspiration haha <3:

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png

I would try getting the shards at bandos, then you can some sick armour too, and he seems to drop shards more often then Zil. does, her drop rates are nerfed :-#

ive tried soloing bandos gwd with whip/dfs, i dont have piety which might be why i cant even get 1 kill.. but once i get sgs ill be a retired sgwd runner and move onto bandos/arma, and maybe zamorak if i ever feel the need for a steam staff or soemthing -_-

any gs >zamorak spear, for waterfiends?

Thank you, I've not played scape in a long time, and after seeing you solo those swords made me want to have a go...

090821212619.png

Thanks for the inspiration haha <3:

grats on drop ^__^! im starting to get fed up now..like 40 kills yesterday, no drop. now im out of dia (e) again :(( afk mining shilo gem rocks forever

Itam.gif

grats on drop ^__^! im starting to get fed up now..like 40 kills yesterday, no drop. now im out of dia (e) again :(( afk mining shilo gem rocks forever

Don't give up :) I would say I'd give you the bolts or ask you to duo with me, but I know you can't :P So all I can say is keep it up :D

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png

Don't give up :) I would say I'd give you the bolts or ask you to duo with me, but I know you can't :P So all I can say is keep it up :D

omfg youre sig is so hot..100 barrow drops? that must have been like 5000 chests at least O_O!

i still need verac flail/skirt but ill never get ;p

Itam.gif

Your question about waterfiends, SS is better than any godsword there, and since you already have two of those, you have no reason to use a godsword. If you ever want a Spirit Shield however, Zamorakian spears are great for the Corporeal Beast.

10xy5fk.png