200M in all Skills

Makilio

I wonder why Nox and Eminem's xp gains haven't been removed. Clearly it's a bug but I their names have been up there for a long time now.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

wow thats pretty cool. Alkan doesnt get enough credit for being efficient.

Ive noticed he gets more crap than he deserves. honestly hes one of the best all around players imo.

Similar hours til 200m all as dragonseance but alkan is closer to trimmed.

Alkan was in the top 5 for time to max on 07 til he stopped that.

He has the fastest time to max an account (transferred)

And he has two maxed accounts.

Not to mention some impressive ranks.

• Like 1

There was a thread on hlf recently for pics of fastest comp cape time, and I had the fastest time at 180 and something days played when I comp'd.

If Alkan comps on his noob acc he'd smash that.

Asmodean <3

There wasn't afaik, just a hicsores that gives the order people trimmed in, I guess most people would take a pic of alog when they trimmed though, so could be possible in future.

Asmodean <3

I would have maxed without transfer but I saw no point to put myself through that boring process If i was to earn it myself on that account prob would have keyed for leech without having to suicide (i keyed last night on my nooby for a few maps got 18min warps with bunch of random 100 dg people, no deaths so Im sure people would still pay for 18min maps) or kbd now I guess, would have loved to merch it via flipping but when free trade came back I didn't like it as much anymore

I think maxing now could be done under 60 days maybe even 50 with how fast slayer is now/warbands/daily challenges (agility)

I would have maxed without transfer but I saw no point to put myself through that boring process If i was to earn it myself on that account prob would have keyed for leech without having to suicide (i keyed last night on my nooby for a few maps got 18min warps with bunch of random 100 dg people, no deaths so Im sure people would still pay for 18min maps) or kbd now I guess, would have loved to merch it via flipping but when free trade came back I didn't like it as much anymore

I think maxing now could be done under 60 days maybe even 50 with how fast slayer is now/warbands/daily challenges (agility)

You must account share.. this is the first post I could actually understand your English in.

• Like 8
Boredom.png

Dragonseance asked me to calculate a rough estimate for time to 200m so here it is.

Time to 200m

some of my personal thoughts

Jake - 3100 hours (+2000hr divination) (+400hr unnamed skill)

Very close to Drumgun in terms of time to 200m.

His obvious advantage would be only needing 495 days of warbanding to get 200m warbands.

Assuming the new skills would be 100k xp/hr and 500k xp/hr respectively for Divination and the so far unnamed skill.

It would be possible for Jake to get 5.4b xp in around 460-495 days.

However Jake himself has said he has little interest in the game anymore.

Jdelacroix - 4140 hours (+2000hr divination) (+400hr unnamed skill)

surprisingly high time to 200m and low amount of efficient hours for a top page player from Jdelacroix.

a favorite for warbands with only around 260 days left.

Should he increase his playtime we could expect 430-520 days until all 200m. (12-15hr/day)

15hr/day are very unlikely though.

Drumgun - 3100 hours (+2000hr divination) (+400hr unnamed skill)

Although hindered by his low agility and farming xp Drumgun is known for his nolifing and massive xp gains.

Should Drumgun step up his daily farming xp with frequent fellstalk runs we could see him getting 5.4b at around the same time as Jake.

This next week will be crucial for us to find out if Drum is an actual contestant or not.

With some efficiency we could expect drumgun to reach 5.4b in about 420-500 days.

Elvis -

inactive

Elias -

inactive

Dragonseance - 4500 hours (+2000 divination) (+400 unnamed skill)

Reaching 200m mining in approximately 375 days would mean dragonseance has around 85 days of smithbands to gain 30m free & fast xp.

This would mean he has to gain another ~140m smithing xp through artisans, which adds around 400 hours to his time to max.

Different from my calculations he will be using dragonstones to level his crafting which cuts around 200 hours from his time.

book of char normally adds a weekly 1m xp, for dragonseance this is 1.2m xp because of weekly char arena and circus.

In 460 days this would put him at 193m fm xp.

to reach 200m within 460 days he would have to play 15hr/day.

I will not include others for now as they do not come into consideration for the race to 5.4b right now.

xprates on Divination and unnamed skill -

The most important xprate of these 2 would definately be Divination.

I have assumed 100k xp/hr as this is very similar to the rates of the current gathering skills.

For the unnamed skill I assumed 500k xp/hr but this could vary anywhere from 300-1000k xp/hr.

Lower than these xprates would help Dragonseance out the most as he could warband considerably more of his smithing xp.

Drumgun would most likely not mind this too much either if he's actually going for all 200m.

With higher xprates jdela would improve his odds greatly to be the first to 5.4b.

Jake would also gain a considerable lead on Drumgun from this.

on the topic of alkan having the fastest time to max -

I am maxing my account and am at 38 days played right now.

I have been playing on my account for 93 days now.

Currently it looks like I will be able to max my account with 60 a'log days, though I have to agree with Alkan that 50 a'log days are possible.

Key differences between mine and Alkan's account -

My slayer rates were higher.

Alkan got effigies and got more combat xp/slayer xp

I had runespan for 1-99.

Alkan did zmi for some of his runecrafting levels.

the biggest one is warbands though, saving me probably those extra 8 a'log days.

Do note this is my only account so I was not 100% efficient all the time, but I would say that 95% of the time I was playing efficient.

All my money was made on this account. 2b from 07-eoc swapping and 700m from the ascension dungeon.

• Like 1

Even though Jake has little interest in eoc, other than agility everything he has left is afkable so it doesn't really matter as he can continue to play 07 for fun at the same time. The chances of agility not being afkable by the time he finishes the rest are remote.

• Like 4

Asmodean <3

Time calc update

# - Name - Hours left till 200m XP in all skills

1 - Jake - 4789

2 - Drumgun - 4943

3 - Elvis - 6335

4 - Jdelacroix - 6908

5 - Geel - 7234

6 - Dragonseance - 7261

7 - Elias - 7488

8 - Kingduffy - 7566

9 - Robbie - 8196

10 - Alkan - 8261

11 - Almostlost - 9037

12 - Makaveli 93 - 9268

13 - Paulrat3 - 9460

14 - Paperbag - 10197

If you want to check your hours left till 200m XP in all skills, you can just PM me in-game or at IRC or at TIF.

• Like 5