200M in all Skills

Makilio

The hours level out quite well, a good hour might very 5kxp. Anyways there is a new method gemeos if you haven't heard, 350k+. I've only tested it twice for 30 minutes at a time and both times I was over 350 :)

Just giving an example to support my argument.

hahah, g0d you quit more often then alkan, stop xp wasting :P Why can't everyone just do afkables when they feel like quitting. Honestly alkan, you have a second account that everyone knows you multi log on, why couldn't you just sit there at runespan and play 07!

Or why not just simply quit the game and play again when they feel like it? Mindlessly forcing yourself to play is one of the most stupid things I've ever heard..

The amount of people that quit for 2 or so months then come back is ridiculous. Afking while doing other stuff on your computer saves a lot of time. I could be doing absolutely anything on my computer and I would be able to runespan. If I ever feel like quitting that's where I'm going :)

Might aswell go outside if you quit

Alkan is a great example, if all that time he has spent on other accs cause he quits and comes back so often was spent multilogging and doing ivy or something, he would be third on the time to 200m all skills.

Literally every1 quits and comes back and alot of times regrets it, but its hard to say to afk a skill when u arent in the position of wanting to quit.

Sometimes its very hard to log in and feel motivated and its just better to log out, but you feel stupid later

• Like 1

silly silly alkan :P I'm always scared of alkan picking up on methods haha, I think it was like a week after alkan made a video about the abyss the nerfed magic for the first time. However I will be forever in his debt for the charming imp :') http://puu.sh/3zhwh.png

• Like 1

silly silly alkan :P I'm always scared of alkan picking up on methods haha, I think it was like a week after alkan made a video about the abyss the nerfed magic for the first time. However I will be forever in his debt for the charming imp :') http://puu.sh/3zhwh.png

lel think faster next time XD

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

He has one skill left he can warband, which is farming. Probably not counting herb because it's like 1m/hour anyway and he probably has it banked.

afaik the gnome ball thing is maybe some reference to dungeonering bots? You throw them a gnome ball, thereby stopping them from entering the dg and getting them stuck outside trying until they are manually fixed by someone. That's the only thing I can think of where you would get "attacked" by a gnome ball. But it seems kind of obscure in relation to the rest of his post so idk. Unless some randomers just like to sit around dg throwing anyone that enters a dg a gnome ball.

• Like 1
I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

only person that needs to possibly do farmbands is drumgun lol he has smith and herb but it is possible he will not have 200m farm when he finishes depending on future update like agilityspan

4m farm month he has currently, thats like 3 years more lol

• Like 2

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlYuucxG_rz5dEc3MmlHLVdGRXVIODMzOGdEbUQ1bHc#gid=41

If roger al keeps up the hours he has been playing lately he has a really good chance of being the 3rd-5th player to 200m all skills. Results may vary with how active the people with 3-5k hours are :S

honestly, since this thread started, I've been hoping for someone do to 200m construction in a single day. Yeah, it would cost 183 billion, but how awesome would that be?

why would someone spend ~$30k to save a couple hundred hours? and let's not pretend anyone with even close to that much rsgp doesn't think in those terms

• Like 2

honestly, since this thread started, I've been hoping for someone do to 200m construction in a single day. Yeah, it would cost 183 billion, but how awesome would that be?

Castlewars did something like this on Beta servers and I think it still took him a few days.

Tg_Ibe.png

why would someone spend ~$30k to save a couple hundred hours? and let's not pretend anyone with even close to that much rsgp doesn't think in those terms

its a game gold worth nothing 0 usd.

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png