200M in all Skills

Makilio

is there any runespan fc who calls the location of yellow wizard? because my current xp/h rate is at max 70k and i'm lvl 97 so i think it should be closer to 100k xp/h right? what are the fastest nodes? i think undead souls are pretty slow.

I'm just gonna start off with saying, Jebrim, you are a very dedicated player and I respect you and any people that have any type of patience to stay efficient for so long to get good gains. I envy any person that takes efficiency serious, although I dislike how in the game, everyone now expects people to be efficient and you get hated on if you just play for fun, atleast from the people I've seen. You keep going with your goals, you seem to have your life sorted out and fully planned, which is probably way more than what most of your haters can say they have achieved so far.

I just have a question, why are you doing 1B agility exp, I mean, isn't that extremely unefficient with the exp rates right now, because of how slow it sort of is. I mean, doing agility with whatever new method will be coming out, would save you so much time. Nonetheless whatever you do good luck with your goals you're doing great, and so is everyone else here.

Anyone know how I can raise efficiency/enjoy plunder more?

I dream of getting 200m thiev one day, I don't mind pp but it gets tiring at times. I used to have a drive to hunt for full ibis but I got it so now pp seems sort of pointless at times lol, so anyone know how I can make it seem more enjoyable? besides duoing, I plan to duo a bit with a friend when he goes for 200m thiev after agility.

I'm just gonna start off with saying, Jebrim, you are a very dedicated player and I respect you and any people that have any type of patience to stay efficient for so long to get good gains. I envy any person that takes efficiency serious, although I dislike how in the game, everyone now expects people to be efficient and you get hated on if you just play for fun, atleast from the people I've seen. You keep going with your goals, you seem to have your life sorted out and fully planned, which is probably way more than what most of your haters can say they have achieved so far.

I just have a question, why are you doing 1B agility exp, I mean, isn't that extremely unefficient with the exp rates right now, because of how slow it sort of is. I mean, doing agility with whatever new method will be coming out, would save you so much time. Nonetheless whatever you do good luck with your goals you're doing great, and so is everyone else here.

I dream of getting 200m thiev one day, I don't mind pp but it gets tiring at times. I used to have a drive to hunt for full ibis but I got it so now pp seems sort of pointless at times lol, so anyone know how I can make it seem more enjoyable? besides duoing, I plan to duo a bit with a friend when he goes for 200m thiev after agility.

Because I don't worship efficiency. :P I'm not interested in necessarily saving time doing Agility, which is why I did Brimhaven in the past and didn't do the pit at barb. It's also why I moved 200m Xp of my 1b Agility goal over to 07. Slower/harder is much more impressive than faster/easier and in the end the work put in matters much more than the final Xp. That's why 200m Cooking is less impressive than 200m Slayer. In the end it doesn't matter if I save time or not because using slower methods just makes my achievement worth more. This is why I distinguish macro-efficiency from micro-efficiency. With micro-efficiency, it's all about going as fast as possible in whatever method you use, regardless of if it is the most efficienct on a macro level. I don't go as fast as possible at a course or arena to necessarily save time. I do it because it requires, to one degree or another, some level of skill and it helps me practice and I find it rather fun.

Even if I were interested in focusing purely on saving time to meet my goals, if my only goal is 1b Agility and nothing else (which it was until I decided to max overall in 07) it'd actually still be efficient to get it now instead of later. If I want to finish my goal within a certain real life timeframe, it's best to make as much progress towards that as possible, at whatever course is available. Stopping all training whatsoever for a year or two to wait for some mediocre Xp rate increase won't actually make me finish any sooner in real life time. I could be making progress along the way and still be able to take advantage of that increase after the update. Stopping would be silly.

• Like 2

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Because I don't worship efficiency. :P I'm not interested in necessarily saving time doing Agility, which is why I did Brimhaven in the past and didn't do the pit at barb. It's also why I moved 200m Xp of my 1b Agility goal over to 07. Slower/harder is much more impressive than faster/easier and in the end the work put in matters much more than the final Xp. That's why 200m Cooking is less impressive than 200m Slayer. In the end it doesn't matter if I save time or not because using slower methods just makes my achievement worth more. This is why I distinguish macro-efficiency from micro-efficiency. With micro-efficiency, it's all about going as fast as possible in whatever method you use, regardless of if it is the most efficienct on a macro level. I don't go as fast as possible at a course or arena to necessarily save time. I do it because it requires, to one degree or another, some level of skill and it helps me practice and I find it rather fun.

Even if I were interested in focusing purely on saving time to meet my goals, if my only goal is 1b Agility and nothing else (which is was until I decided to max overall in 07) it'd actually still be efficient to get it now instead of later. If I want to finish my goal within a certain real life timeframe, it's best to make as much progress towards that as possible, at whatever course is available. Stopping all training whatsoever for a year or two to wait for some mediocre Xp rate increase won't actually make me finish any sooner in real life time. I could be making progress along the way and still be able to take advantage of that increase after the update. Stopping would be silly.

Hmm, I see your point now.

I wish you the best of luck with your goal of maxing and 1b exp, keep your head up, having haters means you're doing something right, and I'll continue to appreciate your videos because they in one way or another somehow inspires me to try doing something about my exp gains and such, even just for a little bit, it makes it more fun I guess. Will you be training divination in rs3? Since it's said to be slow like Zmi training was for rc or something.

A picture about haters I just saw it on Facebook hehe https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1000207_650150418329949_1167286242_n.jpg

Also, just a bit curious if anyone know why G0d vs D3vil got banned, since there's been rumours of a lot of fake bans lately and he was doing well with his exp gains I just wonder what made Jagex do this, it's always interesting to watch people go for massive goals and sucks to see them get unwanted stops like these.

Even if I were interested in focusing purely on saving time to meet my goals, if my only goal is 1b Agility and nothing else (which is was until I decided to max overall in 07) it'd actually still be efficient to get it now instead of later. If I want to finish my goal within a certain real life timeframe, it's best to make as much progress towards that as possible, at whatever course is available. Stopping all training whatsoever for a year or two to wait for some mediocre Xp rate increase won't actually make me finish any sooner in real life time. I could be making progress along the way and still be able to take advantage of that increase after the update. Stopping would be silly.

I wish you the best of luck with your goal of maxing and 1b exp, keep your head up, having haters means you're doing something right, and I'll continue to appreciate your videos because they in one way or another somehow inspires me to try doing something about my exp gains and such, even just for a little bit, it makes it more fun I guess. Will you be training divination in rs3? Since it's said to be slow like Zmi training was for rc or something.

A picture about haters I just saw it on Facebook hehe https://fbcdn-sphoto...167286242_n.jpg

Also, just a bit curious if anyone know why G0d vs D3vil got banned, since there's been rumours of a lot of fake bans lately and he was doing well with his exp gains I just wonder what made Jagex do this, it's always interesting to watch people go for massive goals and sucks to see them get unwanted stops like these.

its false ban second time banned same way just this time was doing nothing stating outside citadel portal, went to smoke before i was going train cook and when i came back my acc was loged out, when i tried to login my acc was disabled same crap gold farming per ban and next day they change again to 14days macroing minor idk whats going on with the system, but jacmob today in the morning told he will check my acc whats going on :l

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

A picture about haters I just saw it on Facebook hehe https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1000207_650150418329949_1167286242_n.jpg

i think it was for goldfarming, but i don't know if that's true, jagex banned multiple times legit players in the last few days/weeks.

it's nice to hear that jagex is going to release a skill which isn't 400k+ xp/h (like dungeoneering)

but if i remember right, dung wasn't over 100k xp/h at the beginning, because telmo was averaging 1.5m xp per day and he said he was playing 15 hrs a day. was that all because of the huge lack od knowledge about the skill?

A picture about haters I just saw it on Facebook hehe https://fbcdn-sphoto...167286242_n.jpg

i think it was for goldfarming, but i don't know if that's true, jagex banned multiple times legit players in the last few days/weeks.

it's nice to hear that jagex is going to release a skill which isn't 400k+ xp/h (like dungeoneering)

but if i remember right, dung wasn't over 100k xp/h at the beginning, because telmo was averaging 1.5m xp per day and he said he was playing 15 hrs a day. was that all because of the huge lack od knowledge about the skill?

http://puu.sh/3Nhgv.jpg

first ban was when i did fletch other doing nothing:c u can check my tracker that there is a line when i slept and after woke up did 350k~ daily stuff and then got banned, just dont understand why they changed both times next day my ban to 14days idk this is rlly broken system-.-

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqgIhdZg8ns

Thanks dude, I'm a skiller so I'll just go with the stuff that skillers can do, appreciate it.

Don't forget to read description or you'll miss a lot of it. Glad I could help.

It was 60k max per floor because there were no occults and also the idea was to kill every non dead end monster so floors were around ~35 mins for a large. Also there was no theme ticks, to do fl35 you could only do fl35

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

You can now close banks in Rs3 by clicking escape when it's open, do you guys believe this will speed up bankskills or will it be just as efficient as it was before rs3 due to the silly setup where the interface shows next to the bank when you open itae3bb6ccf763b6523ca43b18a6e19d49.png

Is there a screenie or a post someone can link me confirming the new skill will be slow?

It's just rumours by people that it will be as slow as zmi was, or atleast I guess it's the general wishes and hopes from the community, to get a new challenge into the game. We'll see how Jagex manages it to be honest.

I believe next week's BTS is a teaser for divination.

I'm also kind of disappointed that the BoL is such low xp for skilling and combat. 5xp per resource gather? At least make it like 20 :(

I think I'm getting like 16xp per kill too...

xp/h is so sad I can't think about it, but I want the hybrid stuff D:

• Like 1

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

is the gear supposed to be good. i just gave up on that thing. i dont even pass in the tears for xp or anything. i got 1 small lamp and said [bleep] it

You could make an argument for it being useful, like at dks or tds or something, but it's really just for fashionscape.

is the gear supposed to be good. i just gave up on that thing. i dont even pass in the tears for xp or anything. i got 1 small lamp and said [bleep] it

Well it gives you more armour bonus than void. Hybrid might be useful at Slayer if you don't just melee everything. But not like you need more armour except at Black Demons if you cannon them...

Well it gives you more armour bonus than void. Hybrid might be useful at Slayer if you don't just melee everything. But not like you need more armour except at Black Demons if you cannon them...

Plus it is hybrid not power so you miss out on void boost... And nothing really attacks with multiple types plus there are better choices.... So.. Fashion scape

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Plus it is hybrid not power so you miss out on void boost... And nothing really attacks with multiple types plus there are better choices.... So.. Fashion scape

Some people argue that it's better to slay in hybrid because you minimise banking time between slayer tasks.

• Like 1